Caspian European Club Board Members’ elections to be held on Sept. 20
“Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club Board Members’ elections will be held on September 20, 2017”, First Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club Telman Aliyev told APA-Economics.
According to him, active stage of voting is running now. He noted that the elections were preceded by the preliminary voting held from May 17, 2017 till September 20, 2017. Any registered user can vote on the website http://caspianenergy.org/vote/index.php/en/vote-ru for a candidate who they think will properly represent interests of business, bring problems and proposals of entrepreneurs to the attention of representatives of government agencies, as well as promote much broader development of the business-to-government dialogue. Candidates have to score more than 1000 votes in order to take part in the elections.
Telman Aliyev noted that Caspian European Club members will be able to elect board members among candidates, who passed the preliminary voting, during the Caspian Energy Transport & ICT Forum to be held on September 20. “The election results will be declared on the same day at the traditional CEO Lunch”, he said.
According to him, elections are held every year in order to elect a new composition of the board members. Candidates are picked among heads of companies, presidents of branch clubs and heads of committees of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club.
Telman Aliyev called all entrepreneurs to take an active part in the preliminary voting.
He added that there can be a total of 12 members of the board of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club within the Club. The previous elections of the members of the board were held from June 13 to September 13. The first session of the new composition of the board took place on October 5, 2016.
Telman Aliyev stressed that video-addresses of candidates for the board membership of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club have been placed at www.caspianenergy.tv.
“We have prevented several attempts of unauthorized interference in the process of preliminary Internet voting. Any attempts to change voting results will be prevented by the group of IT specialists attracted from different ICT companies to ensure objective voting”, he concluded.
* The reference to the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club event is mandatory when publishing materials, information, articles or preparing audio and video plots.
For more information, please contact:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
URL: www.caspianenergy.net; www.caspianenergy.org; www.caspianenergyforum.com
Related news releases
- 11.06.2018Director apointed to State Maritime Agency
- 11.06.2018Nar updates corporate tariff plans and makes them more beneficial
- 11.06.2018Georgia’s revenues from tourism exceed $1B
- 09.06.2018Baku-Ganja express train to be put into operation this year
- 07.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for reconstruction of bridge over Goychay River
- 07.06.2018President Aliyev views renovation work at Sahil metro station - UPDATED
- 07.06.2018Buta Airways starts direct flights from Baku to Alanya
- 06.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 9.5M for construction Mashtaga-Nardaran highway
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates one more motor road in Goranboy
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates motor road in Goranboy
- 04.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for road construction Yevlakh
- 01.06.2018Azercell triggers initiatives on protection of children’s rights
- 31.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.8M for road construction Aghsu
- 29.05.2018Bakcell makes WhatsApp free in roaming
- 29.05.2018Qatar Airways A330 makes emergency landing in Baku
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.9M for construction of motor roads in Binagadi
- 25.05.2018Janez Kopač: Azerbaijan planning reforms in energy sector
- 24.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Lokbatan-Gobu highway
- 23.05.2018AZN 40M allocated for reconstruction of educational institutions in Baku and surrounding settlements
- 22.05.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Goranboy
- 22.05.2018Bakcell takes part in career fair organized by Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- 21.05.2018A trip abroad from Bakcell “Ulduzum” and “Bank of Baku”!
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by five fold
- 21.05.2018Ali Ahmadov: Azerbaijan should create at least 100,000 jobs every year
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of new bridge in Barda
- 17.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.7 for road construction in Ramana settement
- 17.05.2018Azercell’s 4G now for Masalli and Jalilabad residents
- 16.05.2018AZN 10M allocated for construction of Ordubad Water Power Station
- 16.05.2018AZN 30M allocated for construction of Julfa-Ordubad motor road
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan assembles 130 special cars in four months
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev views international exhibitions in Baku
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of water purification facility complex in Nakhchivan
- 15.05.2018AZN 45M allocated for construction new motor road in Baku
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: BTK implementation to strengthen Azerbaijan’s regional position
- 14.05.2018President: Azerbaijan to turn into a transport and logistics hub
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan can build all types of ships
- 14.05.2018Heydar Aliyev International Airport’s passenger flow increased by 15 percent
- 14.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Baku International Sea Trade Port Complex
- 11.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.3M for construction Mehdiabad-Pirshagi motor road
- 11.05.2018Azercell’s Barama Center continues to support young startups
- 29.08.2017Heydar Aliyev Int’l Airport switches to new technological solutions
- 30.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage systems in Bilasuvar
- 01.09.2017Buta Airways launches first flight
- 25.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Embraer 190 aircraft delivered to Baku by Buta Airways
- 22.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 3M for construction of residential building in Shamkir
- 21.08.2017Government of Georgia welcomes establishing of Caspian Energy Georgia