Caspian European Club Board Members’ elections to be held on Sept. 20
“Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club Board Members’ elections will be held on September 20, 2017”, First Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club Telman Aliyev told APA-Economics.
According to him, active stage of voting is running now. He noted that the elections were preceded by the preliminary voting held from May 17, 2017 till September 20, 2017. Any registered user can vote on the website http://caspianenergy.org/vote/index.php/en/vote-ru for a candidate who they think will properly represent interests of business, bring problems and proposals of entrepreneurs to the attention of representatives of government agencies, as well as promote much broader development of the business-to-government dialogue. Candidates have to score more than 1000 votes in order to take part in the elections.
Telman Aliyev noted that Caspian European Club members will be able to elect board members among candidates, who passed the preliminary voting, during the Caspian Energy Transport & ICT Forum to be held on September 20. “The election results will be declared on the same day at the traditional CEO Lunch”, he said.
According to him, elections are held every year in order to elect a new composition of the board members. Candidates are picked among heads of companies, presidents of branch clubs and heads of committees of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club.
Telman Aliyev called all entrepreneurs to take an active part in the preliminary voting.
He added that there can be a total of 12 members of the board of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club within the Club. The previous elections of the members of the board were held from June 13 to September 13. The first session of the new composition of the board took place on October 5, 2016.
Telman Aliyev stressed that video-addresses of candidates for the board membership of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club have been placed at www.caspianenergy.tv.
“We have prevented several attempts of unauthorized interference in the process of preliminary Internet voting. Any attempts to change voting results will be prevented by the group of IT specialists attracted from different ICT companies to ensure objective voting”, he concluded.
* The reference to the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club event is mandatory when publishing materials, information, articles or preparing audio and video plots.
For more information, please contact:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
URL: www.caspianenergy.net; www.caspianenergy.org; www.caspianenergyforum.com
Related news releases
- 22.02.2018Enjoy millions of music pieces every day with AzercellPlusMusic
- 22.02.2018Baku-Guba-Russian border highway to be paid road
- 21.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev awards several people for contributing to development of road and transport infrastructure
- 21.02.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Gobustan
- 20.02.2018AZN 15M allocated to Azersu OJSC to provide water meters to consumers
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 150mln for Baku-Guba-Russian Federation highway
- 19.02.2018Number of officially unemployed population announced
- 16.02.2018Caspian European Club tourism committee holds session
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 142M this year
- 16.02.2018Automobile and truck manufacture in Azerbaijan stops last month
- 15.02.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Nakhchivan
- 15.02.2018Gilan Holding holds blood donation campaign for patients with thalassemia in Sumgayit
- 14.02.2018Freightage by Europe-Caucasus-Asia transport corridor increased last year
- 13.02.2018Azerbaijan, Iran to launch joint automobile plant in March
- 12.02.2018Azerbaijan allocates 19.5mln manats for construction of kindergartens in districts
- 09.02.2018AZN 15.52M allocated for construction of Gobustan Central Hospital
- 09.02.2018Number and salary of workers in economy announced
- 09.02.2018Javid Gurbanov: Russia is interested in transportation of ironware via BTK
- 09.02.2018Austria to use BTK for cargo transportation to Kazakhstan
- 08.02.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan, which has no access to open seas, will turn into one of transport hubs in Eurasia
- 07.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs a decree on some issues related to activities of State Housing Construction Agency
- 07.02.2018Cabinet of Ministers to determine cases allowing replacement of concessional apartments
- 07.02.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 12M for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage system in Mingechevir
- 06.02.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2M for road construction in Khizi
- 01.02.2018Azerbaijani Energy Minister: Implementation of Southern Gas Corridor entering a crucial stage
- 01.02.2018“AzerTelecom” provides modern telecommunication services - ®
- 30.01.2018EU official: Railway project turns Azerbaijan into a transport corridor
- 30.01.2018EU says progress achieved in talks with Azerbaijan on aviation deal
- 30.01.2018EU official: BTK is an important route
- 29.01.2018Nearly 2.7 million tourists visit Azerbaijan in 2017
- 24.01.2018Ambassador: Alat and Turkmenbashi ports to change geography of freightage
- 23.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan railway line has changed regional transport map
- 23.01.2018Iran, Azerbaijan to sign agreement on financing of Rasht-Astara railway project next month
- 22.01.2018Registration for 4th CEO Lunch Tbilisi starts
- 19.01.2018Municipalities in Azerbaijan to collect funds from parking spaces provided on municipal roads
- 18.01.2018Catering turnover rises more than 3% in Azerbaijan in 2017
- 17.01.2018Motor car manufacture in declines 89% in Azerbaijan
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 856M this year
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan increases gold production by 3.4-fold last year
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan sees 0.1% growth in economy
- 29.08.2017Heydar Aliyev Int’l Airport switches to new technological solutions
- 30.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage systems in Bilasuvar
- 01.09.2017Buta Airways launches first flight
- 25.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Embraer 190 aircraft delivered to Baku by Buta Airways
- 22.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 3M for construction of residential building in Shamkir
- 21.08.2017Government of Georgia welcomes establishing of Caspian Energy Georgia