Caspian European Club Board Members’ elections to be held on Sept. 20
“Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club Board Members’ elections will be held on September 20, 2017”, First Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club Telman Aliyev told APA-Economics.
According to him, active stage of voting is running now. He noted that the elections were preceded by the preliminary voting held from May 17, 2017 till September 20, 2017. Any registered user can vote on the website http://caspianenergy.org/vote/index.php/en/vote-ru for a candidate who they think will properly represent interests of business, bring problems and proposals of entrepreneurs to the attention of representatives of government agencies, as well as promote much broader development of the business-to-government dialogue. Candidates have to score more than 1000 votes in order to take part in the elections.
Telman Aliyev noted that Caspian European Club members will be able to elect board members among candidates, who passed the preliminary voting, during the Caspian Energy Transport & ICT Forum to be held on September 20. “The election results will be declared on the same day at the traditional CEO Lunch”, he said.
According to him, elections are held every year in order to elect a new composition of the board members. Candidates are picked among heads of companies, presidents of branch clubs and heads of committees of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club.
Telman Aliyev called all entrepreneurs to take an active part in the preliminary voting.
He added that there can be a total of 12 members of the board of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club within the Club. The previous elections of the members of the board were held from June 13 to September 13. The first session of the new composition of the board took place on October 5, 2016.
Telman Aliyev stressed that video-addresses of candidates for the board membership of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club have been placed at www.caspianenergy.tv.
“We have prevented several attempts of unauthorized interference in the process of preliminary Internet voting. Any attempts to change voting results will be prevented by the group of IT specialists attracted from different ICT companies to ensure objective voting”, he concluded.
* The reference to the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club event is mandatory when publishing materials, information, articles or preparing audio and video plots.
For more information, please contact:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
URL: www.caspianenergy.net; www.caspianenergy.org; www.caspianenergyforum.com
Related news releases
- 22.11.2017Astara and Lankaran section of Baku-Astara railroad should be relocated immediately - Vice-Speaker
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates funds for commencement of repair works in 23 buildings
- 16.11.2017AZN 10.1M allocated for construction of main water pipelines in Absheron, Baku
- 16.11.2017Automobile manufacture in Azerbaijan about to stop
- 16.11.2017Association: Tariffs for transportations via BTK are too high
- 16.11.2017Chairman of Association: One of countries more benefiting from BTK may be Russia
- 13.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7M for road construction in Ganja city
- 12.11.2017Rockwell company will supply equipment for new Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts of Azerbaijan Airlines
- 12.11.2017AZAL and Boeing signed agreement on purchase of new modern aircrafts
- 10.11.2017President: We’ll broaden highway from Ganja to Georgian border from next year
- 10.11.2017Passenger traffic of Heydar Aliyev International Airport grows by more than 20 percent
- 06.11.2017Ilham Aliyev decrees to establish Azerbaijan Industrial Corporation
- 06.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage systems in Shamkir
- 03.11.2017Azerbaijani president: BTK will bring prosperity, stability and development to whole region
- 03.11.2017First train sent off via BTK arrives in Kars
- 02.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev: "The volume of investment to Azerbaijani economy by Iran and Russia is growing"
- 01.11.2017Georgian PM: BTK is a corridor between China and Europe
- 31.10.2017Elmar Mammadyarov explains significance of North-South transport corridor
- 31.10.2017Binali Yildirim: Baku-Tbilisi-Kars is a historic project
- 30.10.2017Uzbek PM: BTK is an important element of East-West transport corridor
- 30.10.2017Two freight trains sent off via BTK - UPDATED
- 30.10.2017Turkish president: Trains from London to Beijing will move directly
- 30.10.2017Kazakh PM: BTK project to create favorable conditions for transport of goods from China to Europe
- 30.10.2017BTK to change existing economic realities – Georgian PM
- 30.10.2017Azerbaijani president: Some had doubts about successful completion of BTK
- 30.10.2017Azerbaijani president: BTK is the shortest and most reliable route connecting Europe with Asia
- 30.10.2017Ambassador: Central Asia to get access to Europe through BTK
- 30.10.2017Erdogan: We’re declaring establishment of direct railroad connection from London to China by sending first train via BTK
- 30.10.2017BTK inauguration is a historic event – Novruz Mammadov
- 30.10.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line going to be launched today
- 27.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction in Aghdam
- 27.10.2017Buta Airways holds presentation in Saint Petersburg
- 26.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 15M for providing consumers with water meters
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Freightage via railroad between Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan increased by 146%
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Kazakhstan to provide 40 electric locomotives for Azerbaijan
- 26.10.2017TeliaSonera to leave Azerbaijani market by year-end
- 26.10.2017Buta Airways changes terminal of departure flights from Baku
- 25.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.7M for road construction in Goranboy
- 25.10.2017Gilan Holding successfully participates in WorldBuild Baku 2017
- 24.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2.1M for reconstruction of water supply in Lankaran
- 29.08.2017Heydar Aliyev Int’l Airport switches to new technological solutions
- 30.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage systems in Bilasuvar
- 01.09.2017Buta Airways launches first flight
- 25.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Embraer 190 aircraft delivered to Baku by Buta Airways
- 22.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 3M for construction of residential building in Shamkir
- 21.08.2017Government of Georgia welcomes establishing of Caspian Energy Georgia