Caspian European Club addresses President Ilham Aliyev
Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club have sent a letter to the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Alliyev, requesting to consider the possibility of prolonging the term of suspension of the check up, carried out by the government agencies within the private sector, for another two years, said Mustafa Abbasybeyli, Member of the Management Board and the Head of the Committee for Taxes and Customs of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club.
According to him, the letter states that the country’s entrepreneurs are satisfied with the results of the decree about check up suspension within the entrepreneurial entities, signed two years ago.
Besides, Mustafa Abbasbeyli noted that considering the international experience, the expert council of the Caspian European Club together with the member companies of the Club is preparing regular proposals on development of entrepreneurship in Azerbaijan and reduction of the state interference.
“We used to send the reports and a package of proposals to President Ilham Aliyev twice a year before, while now the frequency of reports implemented in the country has increased. Reports and packages cover different sectors of economy and reflect a real situation in the interference of the government agencies into the private sector”, he said.
Mustafa Abbasbeyli added that in the proposals we reflect the moments which nowadays have to be introduced so that business could lend a maximum support to the state in the post-oil period which we are going through now: “We are grateful that the majority of our proposals were accepted. Owing to these proposals, the private business within a short period of time will manage to increase its contribution to the state budget and demonstrate good results on creation of new working places, and production of the competitive products”, Mustafa Abbasbeyli concluded.
Caspian European Club was established in June 2002 with the support of the largest oil and gas companies operating in the Caspian-Black Sea region. His Excellency President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev is the Chairman of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club.
Since the very establishment the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club have promoted attraction of revenues from the oil industry for the development of the non-oil sector. Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club bring together more than 5,000 member companies and organizations working in 50 countries of the world, and conduct active work to support the dialogue between the government institutions and the private sector.
Related news releases
- 11.06.2018Director apointed to State Maritime Agency
- 11.06.2018Nar updates corporate tariff plans and makes them more beneficial
- 11.06.2018Georgia’s revenues from tourism exceed $1B
- 09.06.2018Baku-Ganja express train to be put into operation this year
- 07.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for reconstruction of bridge over Goychay River
- 07.06.2018President Aliyev views renovation work at Sahil metro station - UPDATED
- 07.06.2018Buta Airways starts direct flights from Baku to Alanya
- 06.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 9.5M for construction Mashtaga-Nardaran highway
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates one more motor road in Goranboy
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates motor road in Goranboy
- 04.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for road construction Yevlakh
- 01.06.2018Azercell triggers initiatives on protection of children’s rights
- 31.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.8M for road construction Aghsu
- 29.05.2018Bakcell makes WhatsApp free in roaming
- 29.05.2018Qatar Airways A330 makes emergency landing in Baku
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.9M for construction of motor roads in Binagadi
- 25.05.2018Janez Kopač: Azerbaijan planning reforms in energy sector
- 24.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Lokbatan-Gobu highway
- 23.05.2018AZN 40M allocated for reconstruction of educational institutions in Baku and surrounding settlements
- 22.05.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Goranboy
- 22.05.2018Bakcell takes part in career fair organized by Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- 21.05.2018A trip abroad from Bakcell “Ulduzum” and “Bank of Baku”!
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by five fold
- 21.05.2018Ali Ahmadov: Azerbaijan should create at least 100,000 jobs every year
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of new bridge in Barda
- 17.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.7 for road construction in Ramana settement
- 17.05.2018Azercell’s 4G now for Masalli and Jalilabad residents
- 16.05.2018AZN 10M allocated for construction of Ordubad Water Power Station
- 16.05.2018AZN 30M allocated for construction of Julfa-Ordubad motor road
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan assembles 130 special cars in four months
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev views international exhibitions in Baku
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of water purification facility complex in Nakhchivan
- 15.05.2018AZN 45M allocated for construction new motor road in Baku
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: BTK implementation to strengthen Azerbaijan’s regional position
- 14.05.2018President: Azerbaijan to turn into a transport and logistics hub
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan can build all types of ships
- 14.05.2018Heydar Aliyev International Airport’s passenger flow increased by 15 percent
- 14.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Baku International Sea Trade Port Complex
- 11.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.3M for construction Mehdiabad-Pirshagi motor road
- 11.05.2018Azercell’s Barama Center continues to support young startups
- 13.10.2017Buta Airways to launch direct flights to Sofia from January 16
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan triples gold production
- 17.10.2017Construction of new bridge on Azerbaijani-Russian border to start tomorrow
- 10.10.2017AZAL offers flights from Baku to Bangkok and Jeddah
- 10.10.2017Proposals prepared for solving problems with traffic congestion in Baku
- 09.10.2017Half of the capital's bus fleet will be renovated