Caspian European Club addresses President Ilham Aliyev
Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club have sent a letter to the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Alliyev, requesting to consider the possibility of prolonging the term of suspension of the check up, carried out by the government agencies within the private sector, for another two years, said Mustafa Abbasybeyli, Member of the Management Board and the Head of the Committee for Taxes and Customs of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club.
According to him, the letter states that the country’s entrepreneurs are satisfied with the results of the decree about check up suspension within the entrepreneurial entities, signed two years ago.
Besides, Mustafa Abbasbeyli noted that considering the international experience, the expert council of the Caspian European Club together with the member companies of the Club is preparing regular proposals on development of entrepreneurship in Azerbaijan and reduction of the state interference.
“We used to send the reports and a package of proposals to President Ilham Aliyev twice a year before, while now the frequency of reports implemented in the country has increased. Reports and packages cover different sectors of economy and reflect a real situation in the interference of the government agencies into the private sector”, he said.
Mustafa Abbasbeyli added that in the proposals we reflect the moments which nowadays have to be introduced so that business could lend a maximum support to the state in the post-oil period which we are going through now: “We are grateful that the majority of our proposals were accepted. Owing to these proposals, the private business within a short period of time will manage to increase its contribution to the state budget and demonstrate good results on creation of new working places, and production of the competitive products”, Mustafa Abbasbeyli concluded.
Caspian European Club was established in June 2002 with the support of the largest oil and gas companies operating in the Caspian-Black Sea region. His Excellency President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev is the Chairman of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club.
Since the very establishment the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club have promoted attraction of revenues from the oil industry for the development of the non-oil sector. Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club bring together more than 5,000 member companies and organizations working in 50 countries of the world, and conduct active work to support the dialogue between the government institutions and the private sector.
Related news releases
- 17.10.2017Azercosmos OJSC taken out from subordination of Ministry of Transport, Communication and High Technologies
- 09.10.2017Construction of 95 new residential buildings underway in Baku
- 09.10.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway to be commissioned on October 30
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 6.4M for road construction in Goychay district
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of Demirchi-Lahij highway
- 04.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for renovation works and capital repair of apartment buildings in Shamakhi
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for renovation works in Gobustan
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijani gov’t allocates AZN 178M in subsidy for Azersu
- 03.10.2017Azersu ends 2016 on loss
- 02.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev opens highway in Shamakhi
- 02.10.2017Drinking water supply project launched in Shamakhi
- 02.10.2017Shamakhi-Chol Goyler-Padar highway launched
- 02.10.2017President attends opening of motor road in Gobustan
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijani president attends ceremony on completion of project on reconstruction of water infrastructure in Gobustan
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates Jangi-Badalli section of Baku-Shamakhi-Muganli highway
- 29.09.2017All parks in Baku to be provided with free wifi by year-end - minister
- 29.09.2017Minister: New generation ID card to be given to each citizen in near future to be provided with e-signature certificate
- 27.09.2017First freight train to be sent through BTK after two months
- 27.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1M for road construction in Shaki
- 27.09.2017Azerbaijan, Belarus to build tractor plant in Turkey
- 26.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Salyan
- 26.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for road construction in Salyan
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Neftchala
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 21 M for road construction in Neftchala
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijan and Georgian to create joint venture on BTK
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn nearly AZN 553M
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijan sharply decreases automobile manufacture
- 14.09.2017Anaklia and New Port of Baku in Alat intend to establish close cooperation - INTERVIEW
- 13.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.5M for supply of Jojug Marjanli’s sowing areas with irrigation water
- 12.09.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport targets record high in passenger transportation
- 11.09.2017Azerbaijan Railways CJSC announces date of BTK’s opening ceremony
- 11.09.2017Representatives of Korean shipbuilding companies to visit Azerbaijan
- 11.09.2017Direct flights to be launched between Korea and Azerbaijan
- 07.09.2017Baku to host WorldBuild Baku 2017 exhibition
- 06.09.2017Composition of Azerbaijan-Turkey joint intergovernmental commission changed
- 04.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for construction of Jalilabad-Yardimli highway
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev opens highway connecting 23 villages of Jalilabad
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev views newly-reconstructed administrative building of Jalilabad Telecommunications Network
- 02.09.2017Water supply and sewage systems launched in Azerbaijan’s Jalilabad
- 02.09.2017Masalli-Jalilabad stretch of Alat-Astara-Iran state border highway inaugurated
- 13.10.2017Buta Airways to launch direct flights to Sofia from January 16
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan triples gold production
- 17.10.2017Construction of new bridge on Azerbaijani-Russian border to start tomorrow
- 10.10.2017AZAL offers flights from Baku to Bangkok and Jeddah
- 10.10.2017Proposals prepared for solving problems with traffic congestion in Baku
- 09.10.2017Half of the capital's bus fleet will be renovated