Caspian Energy journal’s Nakhchivan issue to be presented
Caspian Energy International Media Group and Caspian European Club together with the permanent representation of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic in Baku will hold a presentation of the Caspian Energy journal’s special issue dedicated to the results of the annual investment rating of economic regions of Azerbaijan. The Nakhchivan AR was announced a winner of this rating.
“A presentation of the journal will be held on 17 April 2018”, the First Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Caspian European Club Telman Aliyev said.
He noted that the head of the permanent representation of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic in Baku Bakhtiyar Asgarov, heads of diplomatic missions in Azerbaijan, as well as members of the board and member companies of the Caspian European Club would attend the presentation.
“The regions in this rating are ranked according to 18 parameters divided into 6 groups – social-demographic profile, socio-economic status, business climate, infrastructure, feel-good factor and agriculture”, he said.
Telman Aliyev added that this issue of the Caspian Energy journal would also be presented to heads of state and government of 70 countries of the world, heads of public and transnational companies, international financial institutes and leading analytical centers, investment companies and rating agencies.
The Caspian European Club that brings together over 5,000 member companies and organizations from 70 countries around the world was established in June 2002 through an active involvement of the Caspian Energy International Media Group and under support of the largest oil & gas companies operating in the Caspian-Black Sea region.
The Caspian American Club (established on 24 December 2016) and Caspian Asian Club (26 January 2018) will be managed by the members of the Caspian European Club for 2 years. All companies entering the Caspian European Club get an automatic membership within the Caspian American Club, Caspian Asian Club and vice-versa.
His Excellency Ilham Aliyev, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, is a Chairman of the Caspian European Club.
Caspian Energy is spread in 70 countries of the world. For 19 years, the journal has been publishing interviews of Presidents and Prime Ministers of different countries of the world, as well as heads of reputable international organizations, large transnational companies, reviews and analytical materials of distinguished experts.
According to various estimates, the Caspian Energy journal is ranked among top 5 flagship publications of the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions. Besides, it provides guidance for many investors who are considering all possible lines of business in the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions.
Related news releases
- 25.04.2018Residential complex for employees of Presidential Administration to be launched in autumn of 2019
- 24.04.2018Azercell’s Mobile Eye Clinic continues its activities
- 24.04.2018Saudi Arabian low-cost airline launches flights to Baku
- 24.04.2018Caspian European Club’s FMCG Committee holds session
- 20.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev views new metro trains delivered to Baku
- 19.04.2018AZAL announces three new destinations within summer flight schedule
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by six fold
- 18.04.2018President Aliyev: Azerbaijan turns into one of Eurasia’s transport hubs
- 17.04.2018Caspian Energy journal’s Nakhchivan issue presented
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijan manufactures 59 cars in Q1
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 207M in three months
- 16.04.2018Bakcell promotes decent work and economic growth
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan increases cement import by 2.8-fold
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan decreases sugar import
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan decreases butter import by 5%
- 13.04.2018Heydar Aliyev International Airport serves about 900,000 passengers in Q1
- 12.04.2018Caspian European Club solemnly celebrates President Ilham Aliyev’s victory at elections
- 06.04.2018Caspian European Club’s Medical Committee holds session
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1M for improvement of water supply in Lerik
- 05.04.2018President Aliyev approves funding for road construction
- 04.04.2018Indian minister: ‘We’re interested to create transport corridors
- 04.04.2018AZN 5M allocated for construction of ASAN Service center in Agjabadi
- 03.04.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Bilasuvar
- 03.04.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2.8M for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage system in Shirvan
- 03.04.2018More than 130,000 Azerbaijanis visit Georgia last month
- 03.04.2018AZAL to launch direct flight from Moscow to Lankaran
- 02.04.2018AZN 4.3mln allocated for construction of 14 modular schools in 4 districts
- 30.03.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 14M for water supply in Tovuz
- 29.03.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 4.6M for water supply in Agstafa
- 29.03.2018President: We’ll derive economic benefit by connecting continents, and we create new cooperation format in region
- 27.03.2018AZN 4.1M allocated for development of educational infrastructure in five districts
- 27.03.2018Azerbaijan to build new hospitals in six cities
- 22.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 2M for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Absheron district
- 19.03.2018AZN 22.3M allocated for construction of Goranboy Central Hospital
- 16.03.2018Fiber-optic internet, digital TV and mobile communication services in a single ‘Qutu’ package
- 16.03.2018Car and truck manufacture in Azerbaijan stops last month
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 135.5M in two months
- 16.03.2018Number of unemployed population announced
- 16.03.2018Jankauskas: EU supports development of transport hub in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijani population spend AZN 2.7B on food in January-February
- 09.04.2018AZN 5.17mln allocated for construction modular schools in Azerbaijan’s south
- 09.04.2018AZN 12.5mln allocated to improve drinkable water supply to 30 residential areas
- 12.04.2018Gilan Holding successfully participates in the AITF 2018 exhibition
- 09.04.2018Traffic restriction for 2018 Formula-1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix announced
- 07.04.2018AZN 2.6mln allocated for construction of modular schools in Aghdash and Barda
- 07.04.2018AZN 7.6mln allocated for hospital constriction in Shamkir