Caspian Energy journal’s Nakhchivan issue to be presented
Caspian Energy International Media Group and Caspian European Club together with the permanent representation of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic in Baku will hold a presentation of the Caspian Energy journal’s special issue dedicated to the results of the annual investment rating of economic regions of Azerbaijan. The Nakhchivan AR was announced a winner of this rating.
“A presentation of the journal will be held on 17 April 2018”, the First Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Caspian European Club Telman Aliyev said.
He noted that the head of the permanent representation of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic in Baku Bakhtiyar Asgarov, heads of diplomatic missions in Azerbaijan, as well as members of the board and member companies of the Caspian European Club would attend the presentation.
“The regions in this rating are ranked according to 18 parameters divided into 6 groups – social-demographic profile, socio-economic status, business climate, infrastructure, feel-good factor and agriculture”, he said.
Telman Aliyev added that this issue of the Caspian Energy journal would also be presented to heads of state and government of 70 countries of the world, heads of public and transnational companies, international financial institutes and leading analytical centers, investment companies and rating agencies.
The Caspian European Club that brings together over 5,000 member companies and organizations from 70 countries around the world was established in June 2002 through an active involvement of the Caspian Energy International Media Group and under support of the largest oil & gas companies operating in the Caspian-Black Sea region.
The Caspian American Club (established on 24 December 2016) and Caspian Asian Club (26 January 2018) will be managed by the members of the Caspian European Club for 2 years. All companies entering the Caspian European Club get an automatic membership within the Caspian American Club, Caspian Asian Club and vice-versa.
His Excellency Ilham Aliyev, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, is a Chairman of the Caspian European Club.
Caspian Energy is spread in 70 countries of the world. For 19 years, the journal has been publishing interviews of Presidents and Prime Ministers of different countries of the world, as well as heads of reputable international organizations, large transnational companies, reviews and analytical materials of distinguished experts.
According to various estimates, the Caspian Energy journal is ranked among top 5 flagship publications of the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions. Besides, it provides guidance for many investors who are considering all possible lines of business in the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions.
Related news releases
- 22.06.2018Purchase a Samsung smartphone from Nar, and part of the phone’s value will return to your balance
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 13.7M for continuation of construction of Demirchi-Lahij highway
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction Ismayilli
- 20.06.2018Bakcell has been recognized for a record-breaking social media response rate
- 11.06.2018Director apointed to State Maritime Agency
- 11.06.2018Nar updates corporate tariff plans and makes them more beneficial
- 11.06.2018Georgia’s revenues from tourism exceed $1B
- 09.06.2018Baku-Ganja express train to be put into operation this year
- 07.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for reconstruction of bridge over Goychay River
- 07.06.2018President Aliyev views renovation work at Sahil metro station - UPDATED
- 07.06.2018Buta Airways starts direct flights from Baku to Alanya
- 06.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 9.5M for construction Mashtaga-Nardaran highway
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates one more motor road in Goranboy
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates motor road in Goranboy
- 04.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for road construction Yevlakh
- 01.06.2018Azercell triggers initiatives on protection of children’s rights
- 31.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.8M for road construction Aghsu
- 29.05.2018Bakcell makes WhatsApp free in roaming
- 29.05.2018Qatar Airways A330 makes emergency landing in Baku
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.9M for construction of motor roads in Binagadi
- 25.05.2018Janez Kopač: Azerbaijan planning reforms in energy sector
- 24.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Lokbatan-Gobu highway
- 23.05.2018AZN 40M allocated for reconstruction of educational institutions in Baku and surrounding settlements
- 22.05.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Goranboy
- 22.05.2018Bakcell takes part in career fair organized by Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- 21.05.2018A trip abroad from Bakcell “Ulduzum” and “Bank of Baku”!
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by five fold
- 21.05.2018Ali Ahmadov: Azerbaijan should create at least 100,000 jobs every year
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of new bridge in Barda
- 17.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.7 for road construction in Ramana settement
- 17.05.2018Azercell’s 4G now for Masalli and Jalilabad residents
- 16.05.2018AZN 10M allocated for construction of Ordubad Water Power Station
- 16.05.2018AZN 30M allocated for construction of Julfa-Ordubad motor road
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan assembles 130 special cars in four months
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev views international exhibitions in Baku
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of water purification facility complex in Nakhchivan
- 15.05.2018AZN 45M allocated for construction new motor road in Baku
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: BTK implementation to strengthen Azerbaijan’s regional position
- 14.05.2018President: Azerbaijan to turn into a transport and logistics hub
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan can build all types of ships
- 09.04.2018AZN 5.17mln allocated for construction modular schools in Azerbaijan’s south
- 09.04.2018AZN 12.5mln allocated to improve drinkable water supply to 30 residential areas
- 12.04.2018Gilan Holding successfully participates in the AITF 2018 exhibition
- 09.04.2018Traffic restriction for 2018 Formula-1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix announced
- 07.04.2018AZN 2.6mln allocated for construction of modular schools in Aghdash and Barda
- 07.04.2018AZN 7.6mln allocated for hospital construction in Shamkir