Buta Airways starts sale of air tickets to Istanbul and St. Petersburg
Air tickets for the period of winter flight schedule (from October 29 to March 29) are now available on the official website of low-cost airline Buta Airways, Press Service of Buta Airways told APA-Economics.
In the winter schedule, one can book air tickets for flights from Baku to Istanbul (Sabiha Gokcen Airport) and St. Petersburg, as well as from Ganja to Moscow (Vnukovo Airport).
The current winter flight schedule is available on the following link: https://www.butaairways.az/en/flight-schedule
It should be noted that from September 1 the Airline will operate flights from Baku to Moscow (Vnukovo airport), Kiev (Zhuliany airport), Antalya, Kazan, Mineralnye Vody, Tbilisi and Tehran.
Minimum fare for all destinations is only €29 (one way). Being a low-cost airline, Buta Airways will offer additional services such as carriage of baggage, hand luggage, hot onboard meals, check-in at the airport, as well as seat selection in the airplane on the flights on a paid basis. More information on tariffs and cost of services can be found on “Fares and services” page.
Air tickets purchased at the minimum fare are not subject to return and exchange. For more information on return and exchange of air tickets, please see “Ticket Refund and Exchange” page.
The airline will provide sandwiches and water free of charge on all flights, hot meals can be pre-ordered during the purchase of the air ticket. The menu is available on the “Onboard Meals” page. On board the aircraft you can also buy a variety of drinks and cold appetizers.
Based on frequently asked questions from passengers, a page “F.A.Q.” has been prepared.
You can contact 24/7 call center by calling +994 (12) 493 14 14 (short number for calls from Azerbaijan *0808), by e-mail [email protected] or through the contact form on the website.
You can follow all updates and news on the social networks pages of Buta Airways.
Air tickets are also available at the sales offices and official agencies. All payments for the services are made in local currency of the country of departure at the rate of the central bank on the day of payment.
Buta Airways is the first low-cost airline in Azerbaijan, a structural unit of the CJSC Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL). It was founded in December 2016. The Airline’s fleet consists of modern Embraer aircrafts. The Airline is based in Baku, at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
Related news releases
- 20.07.2018SES expert: More work should be done for the development of eco-system in Azerbaijan - INTERVIEW
- 17.07.2018Memorandum of Cooperation signed between AzerTelecom and STEP Computer Academy
- 16.07.2018State Agency for the Use of Mineral Resources created in Azerbaijan
- 12.07.2018Electricity supply in Azerbaijan fully restored
- 12.07.2018Electricity supply is fully restored in Baku
- 11.07.2018Retail trade turnover increases 2.5% in Azerbaijan
- 10.07.2018Inflation makes up 0.7% in Azerbaijan last month
- 06.07.2018Gas price may change in Georgia
- 04.07.2018Baku Metro today will operate in a test mode
- 03.07.2018The problem of energy supply in most regions of Baku and in some regions has been eliminated - UPDATED
- 03.07.2018The problem of energy supply in most regions of Baku and Northern region has been eliminated
- 03.07.2018Entrances to all Baku metro stations closed due to power outage - UPDATED
- 03.07.2018New problems occur in power supply in Azerbaijan
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 22M for completion of construction of water supply and sewerage system in Aghdash
- 02.07.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7.1M for road construction in Baku
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan’s products to be involved in international expertise
- 28.06.2018Nar holds meeting with corporate customers
- 28.06.2018SDL Nobel modernizes its fabrication facility to deliver better services
- 28.06.2018“AzerTelecom” LLC provides the service for protection from cyber attacks
- 22.06.2018Purchase a Samsung smartphone from Nar, and part of the phone’s value will return to your balance
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 13.7M for continuation of construction of Demirchi-Lahij highway
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction Ismayilli
- 20.06.2018Bakcell has been recognized for a record-breaking social media response rate
- 11.06.2018Director apointed to State Maritime Agency
- 11.06.2018Nar updates corporate tariff plans and makes them more beneficial
- 11.06.2018Georgia’s revenues from tourism exceed $1B
- 09.06.2018Baku-Ganja express train to be put into operation this year
- 07.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for reconstruction of bridge over Goychay River
- 07.06.2018President Aliyev views renovation work at Sahil metro station - UPDATED
- 07.06.2018Buta Airways starts direct flights from Baku to Alanya
- 06.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 9.5M for construction Mashtaga-Nardaran highway
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates one more motor road in Goranboy
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates motor road in Goranboy
- 04.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for road construction Yevlakh
- 01.06.2018Azercell triggers initiatives on protection of children’s rights
- 31.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.8M for road construction Aghsu
- 29.05.2018Bakcell makes WhatsApp free in roaming
- 29.05.2018Qatar Airways A330 makes emergency landing in Baku
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.9M for construction of motor roads in Binagadi
- 25.05.2018Janez Kopač: Azerbaijan planning reforms in energy sector
- 24.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of Zire-Turkan motor road
- 25.07.2017Industrial district to be built in Azerbaijan's Hajigabul
- 26.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 6.8M for road construction in Barda
- 21.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev lays foundation of fish hatcheries in Pirallahi district
- 21.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates drinking water supply project in Pirallahi district
- 21.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Narakand complex in Pirallahi district