Buta Airways holds presentation in Saint Petersburg
Buta Airways held a presentation for travel agencies in Saint Petersburg on Friday.
The presentation was attended by Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Saint Petersburg Sultan Gasimov, Commercial Director of the Northern Capital Gateway LLC Evgeniy Ilyin, representatives of Silk Way Travel agency, Russian mass media, as well as representatives of more than one hundred travel agencies.
Super Avia company’s director for tourism Olga Voikina during her speech spoke about Azerbaijan’s tourism opportunities. She stressed that good conditions are created in Azerbaijan for winter and summer holidays, as well as for excursion and health tourism.
A prize draw was held at the end of the presentation.
It should be noted that flights in the direction of Baku – Saint Petersburg will be operated starting from October 30. Minimum fare, like for the rest destinations of the airline, is only €29 (one way). Flights will be operated every day except Tuesdays and Sundays. Departure time from Baku is 08:00 local time, return flight from Saint Petersburg - 12:10 local time.
Air tickets on "Budget" and "Standard" fares can be purchased on the official website. One can buy air tickets on "Super" fare, which includes a hand luggage up to 10 kg (dimensions 55x35x20 cm), a baggage up to 23 kg and free check-in at the airport, from all sales offices of the agents.
Being a low-cost airline, the minimum fare “Budget” offers additional services such as carriage of baggage, hand luggage, hot onboard meals, check-in at the airport, as well as seat selection in the airplane on the flights on a paid basis.
Buta Airways is the first low-cost airline in Azerbaijan, a structural unit of the CJSC Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL). It was founded in December 2016. The flights operated from September 2017. The Airline’s fleet consists of modern Embraer aircrafts. The Airline is based in Baku, at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
- 22.11.2017Astara and Lankaran section of Baku-Astara railroad should be relocated immediately - Vice-Speaker
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates funds for commencement of repair works in 23 buildings
- 16.11.2017AZN 10.1M allocated for construction of main water pipelines in Absheron, Baku
- 16.11.2017Automobile manufacture in Azerbaijan about to stop
- 16.11.2017Association: Tariffs for transportations via BTK are too high
- 16.11.2017Chairman of Association: One of countries more benefiting from BTK may be Russia
- 13.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7M for road construction in Ganja city
- 12.11.2017Rockwell company will supply equipment for new Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts of Azerbaijan Airlines
- 12.11.2017AZAL and Boeing signed agreement on purchase of new modern aircrafts
- 10.11.2017President: We’ll broaden highway from Ganja to Georgian border from next year
- 10.11.2017Passenger traffic of Heydar Aliyev International Airport grows by more than 20 percent
- 06.11.2017Ilham Aliyev decrees to establish Azerbaijan Industrial Corporation
- 06.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage systems in Shamkir
- 03.11.2017Azerbaijani president: BTK will bring prosperity, stability and development to whole region
- 03.11.2017First train sent off via BTK arrives in Kars
- 02.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev: "The volume of investment to Azerbaijani economy by Iran and Russia is growing"
- 01.11.2017Georgian PM: BTK is a corridor between China and Europe
- 31.10.2017Elmar Mammadyarov explains significance of North-South transport corridor
- 31.10.2017Binali Yildirim: Baku-Tbilisi-Kars is a historic project
- 30.10.2017Uzbek PM: BTK is an important element of East-West transport corridor
- 30.10.2017Two freight trains sent off via BTK - UPDATED
- 30.10.2017Turkish president: Trains from London to Beijing will move directly
- 30.10.2017Kazakh PM: BTK project to create favorable conditions for transport of goods from China to Europe
- 30.10.2017BTK to change existing economic realities – Georgian PM
- 30.10.2017Azerbaijani president: Some had doubts about successful completion of BTK
- 30.10.2017Azerbaijani president: BTK is the shortest and most reliable route connecting Europe with Asia
- 30.10.2017Ambassador: Central Asia to get access to Europe through BTK
- 30.10.2017Erdogan: We’re declaring establishment of direct railroad connection from London to China by sending first train via BTK
- 26.10.2017TeliaSonera to leave Azerbaijani market by year-end
- 26.10.2017Buta Airways changes terminal of departure flights from Baku
- 25.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.7M for road construction in Goranboy
- 25.10.2017Gilan Holding successfully participates in WorldBuild Baku 2017
- 24.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2.1M for reconstruction of water supply in Lankaran
- 24.10.2017Azerbaijan to construct road connecting External Circular Highway with Abbas Mirze Sharifzade Street
- 23.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 4.8M for road construction in Shaki district
- 23.10.2017Azerbaijan prepares draft law on membership to WTO
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 70%
- 18.10.2017Construction of new bridge over Samur River to cost AZN 36M
- 18.10.2017New bridge over Samur River to be launched in 2019
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijan, Russia lay foundation for motorway bridge over Samur River
- 27.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction in Aghdam
- 30.10.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line going to be launched today
- 30.10.2017BTK inauguration is a historic event – Novruz Mammadov
- 26.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 15M for providing consumers with water meters
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Freightage via railroad between Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan increased by 146%
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Kazakhstan to provide 40 electric locomotives for Azerbaijan