Buta Airways holds presentation in Saint Petersburg
Buta Airways held a presentation for travel agencies in Saint Petersburg on Friday.
The presentation was attended by Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Saint Petersburg Sultan Gasimov, Commercial Director of the Northern Capital Gateway LLC Evgeniy Ilyin, representatives of Silk Way Travel agency, Russian mass media, as well as representatives of more than one hundred travel agencies.
Super Avia company’s director for tourism Olga Voikina during her speech spoke about Azerbaijan’s tourism opportunities. She stressed that good conditions are created in Azerbaijan for winter and summer holidays, as well as for excursion and health tourism.
A prize draw was held at the end of the presentation.
It should be noted that flights in the direction of Baku – Saint Petersburg will be operated starting from October 30. Minimum fare, like for the rest destinations of the airline, is only €29 (one way). Flights will be operated every day except Tuesdays and Sundays. Departure time from Baku is 08:00 local time, return flight from Saint Petersburg - 12:10 local time.
Air tickets on "Budget" and "Standard" fares can be purchased on the official website. One can buy air tickets on "Super" fare, which includes a hand luggage up to 10 kg (dimensions 55x35x20 cm), a baggage up to 23 kg and free check-in at the airport, from all sales offices of the agents.
Being a low-cost airline, the minimum fare “Budget” offers additional services such as carriage of baggage, hand luggage, hot onboard meals, check-in at the airport, as well as seat selection in the airplane on the flights on a paid basis.
Buta Airways is the first low-cost airline in Azerbaijan, a structural unit of the CJSC Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL). It was founded in December 2016. The flights operated from September 2017. The Airline’s fleet consists of modern Embraer aircrafts. The Airline is based in Baku, at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.9M for construction of motor roads in Binagadi
- 25.05.2018Janez Kopač: Azerbaijan planning reforms in energy sector
- 24.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Lokbatan-Gobu highway
- 23.05.2018AZN 40M allocated for reconstruction of educational institutions in Baku and surrounding settlements
- 22.05.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Goranboy
- 22.05.2018Bakcell takes part in career fair organized by Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- 21.05.2018A trip abroad from Bakcell “Ulduzum” and “Bank of Baku”!
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by five fold
- 21.05.2018Ali Ahmadov: Azerbaijan should create at least 100,000 jobs every year
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of new bridge in Barda
- 17.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.7 for road construction in Ramana settement
- 17.05.2018Azercell’s 4G now for Masalli and Jalilabad residents
- 16.05.2018AZN 10M allocated for construction of Ordubad Water Power Station
- 16.05.2018AZN 30M allocated for construction of Julfa-Ordubad motor road
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan assembles 130 special cars in four months
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev views international exhibitions in Baku
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of water purification facility complex in Nakhchivan
- 15.05.2018AZN 45M allocated for construction new motor road in Baku
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: BTK implementation to strengthen Azerbaijan’s regional position
- 14.05.2018President: Azerbaijan to turn into a transport and logistics hub
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan can build all types of ships
- 14.05.2018Heydar Aliyev International Airport’s passenger flow increased by 15 percent
- 14.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Baku International Sea Trade Port Complex
- 11.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.3M for construction Mehdiabad-Pirshagi motor road
- 11.05.2018Azercell’s Barama Center continues to support young startups
- 11.05.2018“AppLab” participants become winners of “Golden Byte 2018” Regional Final
- 11.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Dinamo hotel in Baku
- 08.05.2018“AzerTelecom” renders support to educational projects in field of information technologies
- 08.05.2018AZAL plane makes emergency landing
- 07.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 9.6M for road construction in Agdash
- 07.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates multi-level road junction and passage to Heydar Aliyev Avenue in Baku - UPDATED
- 04.05.2018President: Transparency should be ensured in social field - UPDATED
- 04.05.2018AZN 3.8M allocated for construction of school in Khizi
- 04.05.2018AZN 3M allocated for continuation of reconstruction works in Khachmaz
- 04.05.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates 24 km-part of Khachmaz-Khudat highway after reconstruction
- 04.05.2018Azerbaijani president attends launch of water and sewerage system in Khachmaz
- 04.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Azerkhalcha OJSC’s Khachmaz branch
- 04.05.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates motor road in Khachmaz district
- 03.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for road construction in Agstafa
- 03.05.2018Nar discloses results of first quarter of 2018
- 27.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction in Aghdam
- 30.10.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line going to be launched today
- 30.10.2017BTK inauguration is a historic event – Novruz Mammadov
- 26.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 15M for providing consumers with water meters
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Freightage via railroad between Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan increased by 146%
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Kazakhstan to provide 40 electric locomotives for Azerbaijan