Baku to host WorldBuild Baku 2017 exhibition
From the 18th to the 21st of October Baku Expo Centre will host the Caspian region’s major event in the construction field – WorldBuild Baku 2017, the 23rd Azerbaijan International Construction Exhibition, which will mark the beginning of Caspian Construction Week. This is a long-awaited event for many experts from various countries, as the WorldBuild Baku exhibition is the most important professional event in the field of architecture and construction, design and maintenance in the region.
The WorldBuild Baku is supported by Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Azerbaijan, State Committee for Town Planning and Architecture of the Republic of Azerbaijan, State Housing Development Agency under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, The Union of Architects of Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO) and National Confederation of The Entrepreneurs (Employers) Organizations of Azerbaijan Republic (AEC). The exhibitions are organised by Iteca Caspian and its partner ITE Group.
This year’s exhibition will welcome over 200 companies from more than 23 countries worldwide. Germany, the UAE and Iran will all have national display booths at the exhibition. This year’s debutant is Poland. Moreover, this year’s local participants will demonstrate their products under the ‘Made in Azerbaijan’ brand, alongside the first time exhibitors of WorldBuild Baku 2017. The Corella brand of paint presented by NB Group is the Registration Sponsor of the WorldBuild Baku 2017 exhibition.
This year, WorldBuild Baku will offer an extensive business program which includes B2B meetings between the exhibitors and local distributors. The exhibition will also host a number of professional events in cooperation with the Union of Architects of Azerbaijan.
WorldBuild Baku is one of the most effective channels for attracting innovative products and services to the country's construction market, and this year will be no exception; WorldBuild Baku 2017 will cover a full range of building materials, including facade, construction and finishing, windows and doors, paints and varnish, construction machinery and much more.
Thus, over the four days of the exhibition, tens of thousands of professionals will be able to learn about innovations in the building industry, interact with leading manufacturers and distributors and introduce the latest technologies to Azerbaijan’s rapidly growing construction industry.
Related news releases
- 11.06.2018Director apointed to State Maritime Agency
- 11.06.2018Nar updates corporate tariff plans and makes them more beneficial
- 11.06.2018Georgia’s revenues from tourism exceed $1B
- 09.06.2018Baku-Ganja express train to be put into operation this year
- 07.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for reconstruction of bridge over Goychay River
- 07.06.2018President Aliyev views renovation work at Sahil metro station - UPDATED
- 07.06.2018Buta Airways starts direct flights from Baku to Alanya
- 06.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 9.5M for construction Mashtaga-Nardaran highway
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates one more motor road in Goranboy
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates motor road in Goranboy
- 04.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for road construction Yevlakh
- 01.06.2018Azercell triggers initiatives on protection of children’s rights
- 31.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.8M for road construction Aghsu
- 29.05.2018Bakcell makes WhatsApp free in roaming
- 29.05.2018Qatar Airways A330 makes emergency landing in Baku
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.9M for construction of motor roads in Binagadi
- 25.05.2018Janez Kopač: Azerbaijan planning reforms in energy sector
- 24.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Lokbatan-Gobu highway
- 23.05.2018AZN 40M allocated for reconstruction of educational institutions in Baku and surrounding settlements
- 22.05.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Goranboy
- 22.05.2018Bakcell takes part in career fair organized by Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- 21.05.2018A trip abroad from Bakcell “Ulduzum” and “Bank of Baku”!
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by five fold
- 21.05.2018Ali Ahmadov: Azerbaijan should create at least 100,000 jobs every year
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of new bridge in Barda
- 17.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.7 for road construction in Ramana settement
- 17.05.2018Azercell’s 4G now for Masalli and Jalilabad residents
- 16.05.2018AZN 10M allocated for construction of Ordubad Water Power Station
- 16.05.2018AZN 30M allocated for construction of Julfa-Ordubad motor road
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan assembles 130 special cars in four months
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev views international exhibitions in Baku
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of water purification facility complex in Nakhchivan
- 15.05.2018AZN 45M allocated for construction new motor road in Baku
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: BTK implementation to strengthen Azerbaijan’s regional position
- 14.05.2018President: Azerbaijan to turn into a transport and logistics hub
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan can build all types of ships
- 14.05.2018Heydar Aliyev International Airport’s passenger flow increased by 15 percent
- 14.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Baku International Sea Trade Port Complex
- 11.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.3M for construction Mehdiabad-Pirshagi motor road
- 11.05.2018Azercell’s Barama Center continues to support young startups
- 11.09.2017Direct flights to be launched between Korea and Azerbaijan
- 11.09.2017Representatives of Korean shipbuilding companies to visit Azerbaijan
- 11.09.2017Azerbaijan Railways CJSC announces date of BTK’s opening ceremony
- 06.09.2017Composition of Azerbaijan-Turkey joint intergovernmental commission changed
- 04.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for construction of Jalilabad-Yardimli highway
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev opens highway connecting 23 villages of Jalilabad