Baku to host WorldBuild Baku 2017 exhibition
From the 18th to the 21st of October Baku Expo Centre will host the Caspian region’s major event in the construction field – WorldBuild Baku 2017, the 23rd Azerbaijan International Construction Exhibition, which will mark the beginning of Caspian Construction Week. This is a long-awaited event for many experts from various countries, as the WorldBuild Baku exhibition is the most important professional event in the field of architecture and construction, design and maintenance in the region.
The WorldBuild Baku is supported by Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Azerbaijan, State Committee for Town Planning and Architecture of the Republic of Azerbaijan, State Housing Development Agency under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, The Union of Architects of Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO) and National Confederation of The Entrepreneurs (Employers) Organizations of Azerbaijan Republic (AEC). The exhibitions are organised by Iteca Caspian and its partner ITE Group.
This year’s exhibition will welcome over 200 companies from more than 23 countries worldwide. Germany, the UAE and Iran will all have national display booths at the exhibition. This year’s debutant is Poland. Moreover, this year’s local participants will demonstrate their products under the ‘Made in Azerbaijan’ brand, alongside the first time exhibitors of WorldBuild Baku 2017. The Corella brand of paint presented by NB Group is the Registration Sponsor of the WorldBuild Baku 2017 exhibition.
This year, WorldBuild Baku will offer an extensive business program which includes B2B meetings between the exhibitors and local distributors. The exhibition will also host a number of professional events in cooperation with the Union of Architects of Azerbaijan.
WorldBuild Baku is one of the most effective channels for attracting innovative products and services to the country's construction market, and this year will be no exception; WorldBuild Baku 2017 will cover a full range of building materials, including facade, construction and finishing, windows and doors, paints and varnish, construction machinery and much more.
Thus, over the four days of the exhibition, tens of thousands of professionals will be able to learn about innovations in the building industry, interact with leading manufacturers and distributors and introduce the latest technologies to Azerbaijan’s rapidly growing construction industry.
Related news releases
- 22.11.2017Astara and Lankaran section of Baku-Astara railroad should be relocated immediately - Vice-Speaker
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates funds for commencement of repair works in 23 buildings
- 16.11.2017AZN 10.1M allocated for construction of main water pipelines in Absheron, Baku
- 16.11.2017Automobile manufacture in Azerbaijan about to stop
- 16.11.2017Association: Tariffs for transportations via BTK are too high
- 16.11.2017Chairman of Association: One of countries more benefiting from BTK may be Russia
- 13.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7M for road construction in Ganja city
- 12.11.2017Rockwell company will supply equipment for new Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts of Azerbaijan Airlines
- 12.11.2017AZAL and Boeing signed agreement on purchase of new modern aircrafts
- 10.11.2017President: We’ll broaden highway from Ganja to Georgian border from next year
- 10.11.2017Passenger traffic of Heydar Aliyev International Airport grows by more than 20 percent
- 06.11.2017Ilham Aliyev decrees to establish Azerbaijan Industrial Corporation
- 06.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage systems in Shamkir
- 03.11.2017Azerbaijani president: BTK will bring prosperity, stability and development to whole region
- 03.11.2017First train sent off via BTK arrives in Kars
- 02.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev: "The volume of investment to Azerbaijani economy by Iran and Russia is growing"
- 01.11.2017Georgian PM: BTK is a corridor between China and Europe
- 31.10.2017Elmar Mammadyarov explains significance of North-South transport corridor
- 31.10.2017Binali Yildirim: Baku-Tbilisi-Kars is a historic project
- 30.10.2017Uzbek PM: BTK is an important element of East-West transport corridor
- 30.10.2017Two freight trains sent off via BTK - UPDATED
- 30.10.2017Turkish president: Trains from London to Beijing will move directly
- 30.10.2017Kazakh PM: BTK project to create favorable conditions for transport of goods from China to Europe
- 30.10.2017BTK to change existing economic realities – Georgian PM
- 30.10.2017Azerbaijani president: Some had doubts about successful completion of BTK
- 30.10.2017Azerbaijani president: BTK is the shortest and most reliable route connecting Europe with Asia
- 30.10.2017Ambassador: Central Asia to get access to Europe through BTK
- 30.10.2017Erdogan: We’re declaring establishment of direct railroad connection from London to China by sending first train via BTK
- 30.10.2017BTK inauguration is a historic event – Novruz Mammadov
- 30.10.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line going to be launched today
- 27.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction in Aghdam
- 27.10.2017Buta Airways holds presentation in Saint Petersburg
- 26.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 15M for providing consumers with water meters
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Freightage via railroad between Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan increased by 146%
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Kazakhstan to provide 40 electric locomotives for Azerbaijan
- 26.10.2017TeliaSonera to leave Azerbaijani market by year-end
- 26.10.2017Buta Airways changes terminal of departure flights from Baku
- 25.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.7M for road construction in Goranboy
- 25.10.2017Gilan Holding successfully participates in WorldBuild Baku 2017
- 24.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2.1M for reconstruction of water supply in Lankaran
- 11.09.2017Direct flights to be launched between Korea and Azerbaijan
- 11.09.2017Representatives of Korean shipbuilding companies to visit Azerbaijan
- 11.09.2017Azerbaijan Railways CJSC announces date of BTK’s opening ceremony
- 06.09.2017Composition of Azerbaijan-Turkey joint intergovernmental commission changed
- 04.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for construction of Jalilabad-Yardimli highway
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev opens highway connecting 23 villages of Jalilabad