Azerbaijani president views works done in Sumgayit Chemical Industrial Park
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has visited Sumgayit Chemical Industrial Park where he viewed works done and attended groundbreaking and opening ceremonies of new facilities.
Minister of Economy Shahin Mustafayev informed the head of state of the works done in the park. The project was implemented in accordance with President Ilham Aliyev`s decree signed in 2011. Sumgayit Chemical Industrial Park occupies a total area of 505.64 hectares.
Facilities in the park include a number of STP LLC-owned plants, Alco Lubricant Company, MST Engineering Services LLC, Baku Non Ferrous and Foundry LLC, Azerbaijan Fibro Cement LLC, and others.
President Ilham Aliyev laid a foundation stone for a float glass factory of AzerFloat CJSC. The factory will be supplied with German HORN Glass Industries AG company’s latest equipment. The facility will have an annual production capacity of 8 million square metres of a wide range of glass sheets. The factory will create 180 jobs.
President Ilham Aliyev then laid a foundation stone for a spinning and dyeing factory of Azerkhalcha OJSC. The facility will create 100 jobs.
The head of state then attended the launch of the first phase of Aqrokimya Azerbaycan LLC pesticide plant owned by Gilan Industrial Group. The plant occupies a total area of 18.3 hectares. It will have an annual production capacity of 57,000 tons of liquid pesticide and 1,000 tons of powdered pesticide. The plant created 100 jobs.
The President launched the facility.
President Ilham Aliyev then attended the inauguration of Data Processing, Registration and Transmission Center of STDC LLC. The center created 100 jobs.
The head of state met with staff of the center, and posed for photographs together with them.
- 23.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan railway line has changed regional transport map
- 23.01.2018Iran, Azerbaijan to sign agreement on financing of Rasht-Astara railway project next month
- 22.01.2018Registration for 4th CEO Lunch Tbilisi starts
- 19.01.2018Municipalities in Azerbaijan to collect funds from parking spaces provided on municipal roads
- 18.01.2018Catering turnover rises more than 3% in Azerbaijan in 2017
- 17.01.2018Motor car manufacture in declines 89% in Azerbaijan
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 856M this year
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan increases gold production by 3.4-fold last year
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan sees 0.1% growth in economy
- 15.01.2018Iran agrees to get loan from Azerbaijan for construction of Rasht-Astara railway
- 15.01.2018Azerbaijan doubles car import
- 12.01.2018Two State Agencies established in Azerbaijan
- 11.01.2018President: "The railway will be laid to Gusar and Gabala regions"
- 10.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: BTK railway has turned Azerbaijan into int’l transport center
- 10.01.20182018 to be important for implementation of TANAP – Azerbaijani president
- 09.01.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates RO-RO terminal in Baku International Sea Trade Port
- 08.01.2018Air Arabia to launch route to Gabala
- 05.01.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 700,000 for road construction in Saatli
- 05.01.2018Number of people travelled to Georgia from Azerbaijan increases 11%
- 04.01.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2M for road construction in Aghdam
- 29.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Mehdiabad-Digah-Mammadli highway - UPDATED
- 28.12.2017Sea tours to be organized between Russia and Azerbaijan
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.73M for reconstruction of water supply in Surakhani and Sabunchu districts
- 11.12.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.83M for reconstruction of water supply in Zire, Turkan and Pirallahi settlements
- 08.12.2017Turkey to shift large part of its current trade with CIS to BTK
- 07.12.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for repair of apartment buildings in Guba
- 07.12.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates motorway in Guba
- 07.12.2017Uzbekistan might start freightage via BTK in 1Q18
- 05.12.2017President: Azerbaijan preparing for launch of next telecommunication satellite
- 04.12.2017Agreement signed with Reyhan Jamalova at Patent and Trademark Centre
- 30.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for reconstruction works in Sabirabad
- 29.11.2017Iran proposes extending BTK to Tabriz - EXCLUSIVE
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates motorway in Sabirabad
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani and Georgian ports sign MoU
- 28.11.2017Uber gets information about application of VAT from their users
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani president lays foundation of Sabirabad Industrial District
- 28.11.2017Tartar-Seydimli-Garadaghli-Sarov motorway opened
- 28.11.2017BTK to be able to carry up to 15 million tonnes of load next year - Georgian Economic Minister
- 27.11.2017Industrial district to be built in Azerbaijan's Sabirabad
- 24.11.2017Gilan Holding to participate in RecExpo
- 15.12.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7M to Sumgayit
- 21.12.2017Azerbaijan announces non-working days for 2018
- 22.12.2017Iran to send off its first train via Gazvin-Rasht railway in late winter
- 14.12.2017Zagatala International Airport put into operation after reconstruction
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijan increases gold production by 3.2-fold
- 13.12.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport serves 25 percent more passengers