AZAL offers flights from Baku to Bangkok and Jeddah
Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) announced a new campaign on flights from Baku to new destinations - Bangkok and Jeddah.
When buying from October 10 to October 29 2017, air ticket for Baku-Bangkok-Baku flights will cost 599 euros, and air ticket for Baku-Jeddah-Baku flights - just 399 euros. Indicated prices includes all taxes and fees.
Dates of flights within the campaign: from October 29, 2017 to March 1, 2018. These flights will be operated with comfortable Boeing-767 (Baku-Bangkok) and Airbus A320 (Baku-Jeddah). The ticket includes free baggage allowance (up to 23 kg) and a full range of cold and hot onboard meals.
The winter months are considered the most favorable time for visiting Bangkok. It is worth to see tourist attractions and nightlife in the capital of Thailand. Entertainment can be found here for every taste. Thai cuisine is another reason why many tourists are eager to get to Bangkok. Exotic, unusual and easily accessible Thai food can satisfy even the most demanding gourmet.
The winter period is also the most suitable for visiting Saudi Arabia. Located in the west of the country the city of Jeddah is widely known as a pilgrimage center. Modern sculpture created in the late XX century is widely represented. Numerous sandy beaches are open in the city and its surroundings. Diving on nearby coral reefs is very popular.
Air tickets can be booked on the website of the company www.azal.az and purchased at AZAL sales offices and official sales agencies.
Passengers can take advantage of AZAL Miles frequent-flyer program on these flights. Detailed information about AZAL Miles frequent-flyer program is available at: www.miles.azal.az. Online registration is available for those who are not a member of the program yet. Points for the flight may be credited automatically in case AZAL Miles member unique number will be entered in the appropriate filed while purchasing online.
Related news releases
- 24.10.2017Azerbaijan to construct road connecting External Circular Highway with Abbas Mirze Sharifzade Street
- 23.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 4.8M for road construction in Shaki district
- 23.10.2017Azerbaijan prepares draft law on membership to WTO
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 70%
- 18.10.2017Construction of new bridge over Samur River to cost AZN 36M
- 18.10.2017New bridge over Samur River to be launched in 2019
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijan, Russia lay foundation for motorway bridge over Samur River
- 17.10.2017Azercosmos OJSC taken out from subordination of Ministry of Transport, Communication and High Technologies
- 17.10.2017Construction of new bridge on Azerbaijani-Russian border to start tomorrow
- 09.10.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway to be commissioned on October 30
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 6.4M for road construction in Goychay district
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of Demirchi-Lahij highway
- 04.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for renovation works and capital repair of apartment buildings in Shamakhi
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for renovation works in Gobustan
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijani gov’t allocates AZN 178M in subsidy for Azersu
- 03.10.2017Azersu ends 2016 on loss
- 02.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev opens highway in Shamakhi
- 02.10.2017Drinking water supply project launched in Shamakhi
- 02.10.2017Shamakhi-Chol Goyler-Padar highway launched
- 02.10.2017President attends opening of motor road in Gobustan
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijani president attends ceremony on completion of project on reconstruction of water infrastructure in Gobustan
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates Jangi-Badalli section of Baku-Shamakhi-Muganli highway
- 29.09.2017All parks in Baku to be provided with free wifi by year-end - minister
- 29.09.2017Minister: New generation ID card to be given to each citizen in near future to be provided with e-signature certificate
- 27.09.2017First freight train to be sent through BTK after two months
- 27.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1M for road construction in Shaki
- 27.09.2017Azerbaijan, Belarus to build tractor plant in Turkey
- 26.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Salyan
- 26.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for road construction in Salyan
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Neftchala
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 21 M for road construction in Neftchala
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijan and Georgian to create joint venture on BTK
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn nearly AZN 553M
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijan sharply decreases automobile manufacture
- 14.09.2017Anaklia and New Port of Baku in Alat intend to establish close cooperation - INTERVIEW
- 13.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.5M for supply of Jojug Marjanli’s sowing areas with irrigation water
- 12.09.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport targets record high in passenger transportation
- 11.09.2017Azerbaijan Railways CJSC announces date of BTK’s opening ceremony
- 11.09.2017Representatives of Korean shipbuilding companies to visit Azerbaijan
- 11.09.2017Direct flights to be launched between Korea and Azerbaijan
- 12.10.2017Caspian European Club addresses President Ilham Aliyev
- 13.10.2017Buta Airways to launch direct flights to Sofia from January 16
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan triples gold production
- 10.10.2017Proposals prepared for solving problems with traffic congestion in Baku
- 09.10.2017Half of the capital's bus fleet will be renovated
- 09.10.2017Construction of 95 new residential buildings underway in Baku