AZAL offers flights from Baku to Bangkok and Jeddah
Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) announced a new campaign on flights from Baku to new destinations - Bangkok and Jeddah.
When buying from October 10 to October 29 2017, air ticket for Baku-Bangkok-Baku flights will cost 599 euros, and air ticket for Baku-Jeddah-Baku flights - just 399 euros. Indicated prices includes all taxes and fees.
Dates of flights within the campaign: from October 29, 2017 to March 1, 2018. These flights will be operated with comfortable Boeing-767 (Baku-Bangkok) and Airbus A320 (Baku-Jeddah). The ticket includes free baggage allowance (up to 23 kg) and a full range of cold and hot onboard meals.
The winter months are considered the most favorable time for visiting Bangkok. It is worth to see tourist attractions and nightlife in the capital of Thailand. Entertainment can be found here for every taste. Thai cuisine is another reason why many tourists are eager to get to Bangkok. Exotic, unusual and easily accessible Thai food can satisfy even the most demanding gourmet.
The winter period is also the most suitable for visiting Saudi Arabia. Located in the west of the country the city of Jeddah is widely known as a pilgrimage center. Modern sculpture created in the late XX century is widely represented. Numerous sandy beaches are open in the city and its surroundings. Diving on nearby coral reefs is very popular.
Air tickets can be booked on the website of the company www.azal.az and purchased at AZAL sales offices and official sales agencies.
Passengers can take advantage of AZAL Miles frequent-flyer program on these flights. Detailed information about AZAL Miles frequent-flyer program is available at: www.miles.azal.az. Online registration is available for those who are not a member of the program yet. Points for the flight may be credited automatically in case AZAL Miles member unique number will be entered in the appropriate filed while purchasing online.
Related news releases
- 17.01.2018Motor car manufacture in declines 89% in Azerbaijan
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 856M this year
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan increases gold production by 3.4-fold last year
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan sees 0.1% growth in economy
- 15.01.2018Iran agrees to get loan from Azerbaijan for construction of Rasht-Astara railway
- 15.01.2018Azerbaijan doubles car import
- 12.01.2018Two State Agencies established in Azerbaijan
- 11.01.2018President: "The railway will be laid to Gusar and Gabala regions"
- 10.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: BTK railway has turned Azerbaijan into int’l transport center
- 10.01.20182018 to be important for implementation of TANAP – Azerbaijani president
- 09.01.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates RO-RO terminal in Baku International Sea Trade Port
- 08.01.2018Air Arabia to launch route to Gabala
- 05.01.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 700,000 for road construction in Saatli
- 05.01.2018Number of people travelled to Georgia from Azerbaijan increases 11%
- 04.01.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2M for road construction in Aghdam
- 29.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Mehdiabad-Digah-Mammadli highway - UPDATED
- 28.12.2017Sea tours to be organized between Russia and Azerbaijan
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.73M for reconstruction of water supply in Surakhani and Sabunchu districts
- 22.12.2017Iran to send off its first train via Gazvin-Rasht railway in late winter
- 21.12.2017Azerbaijan announces non-working days for 2018
- 15.12.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7M to Sumgayit
- 15.12.2017Azerbaijani president views works done in Sumgayit Chemical Industrial Park
- 14.12.2017Zagatala International Airport put into operation after reconstruction
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijan increases gold production by 3.2-fold
- 13.12.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport serves 25 percent more passengers
- 11.12.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.83M for reconstruction of water supply in Zire, Turkan and Pirallahi settlements
- 08.12.2017Turkey to shift large part of its current trade with CIS to BTK
- 07.12.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for repair of apartment buildings in Guba
- 07.12.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates motorway in Guba
- 07.12.2017Uzbekistan might start freightage via BTK in 1Q18
- 05.12.2017President: Azerbaijan preparing for launch of next telecommunication satellite
- 04.12.2017Agreement signed with Reyhan Jamalova at Patent and Trademark Centre
- 30.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for reconstruction works in Sabirabad
- 29.11.2017Iran proposes extending BTK to Tabriz - EXCLUSIVE
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates motorway in Sabirabad
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani and Georgian ports sign MoU
- 28.11.2017Uber gets information about application of VAT from their users
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani president lays foundation of Sabirabad Industrial District
- 28.11.2017Tartar-Seydimli-Garadaghli-Sarov motorway opened
- 28.11.2017BTK to be able to carry up to 15 million tonnes of load next year - Georgian Economic Minister
- 12.10.2017Caspian European Club addresses President Ilham Aliyev
- 13.10.2017Buta Airways to launch direct flights to Sofia from January 16
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan triples gold production
- 10.10.2017Proposals prepared for solving problems with traffic congestion in Baku
- 09.10.2017Half of the capital's bus fleet will be renovated
- 09.10.2017Construction of 95 new residential buildings underway in Baku