APAMark provided marketing and PR services for 15 companies in 2016 – Director General
One year has passed since establishment of APAMark Marketing and PR Company.
We are aiming to introduce private marketing solution ways for to companies by using our specialists and technical base during the years coming, Farzaliyev said.
Farzaliyev also said that number of beneficiaries increased: “These appeals belong to construction materials, medical sector and other spheres. Currently, we are cooperating with them. There are also official bodies among the beneficiaries”.
The director general noted that the company will continue its works on social media marketing, designing and programming of websites, training of personnel on graphic design, shooting photo and video.
Farzaliyev also noted that the company intends to launch APA Photo Stock section on its website. This section aims to show photos of different touristic places of Azerbaijan, historical monuments, modern buildings and etc. Currently, works are underway on creation of that section and pricing of photos.
APAMark provides several services such as preparation of online and offline marketing strategies, PR, shooting of photos and videos, graphic design, SEO analysis, SMM, designing and programming of websites and etc.
APAMark is one of the companies included in APA Holding. The Holding includes Azeri-Press Information Agency (APA) LLC, Lent.az Information Agency LLC, Vesti.az Information Agency LLC, APASport.az Information Agency LLC, and APA Service LLC.
Related news releases
- 25.03.2017Turkish minister: BTK railway will be connected to railroad from Black Sea
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 14M for improvement of drinking water supply of population
- 16.03.2017Air Arabia to implement Sharjah-Baku-Sharjah flights every day since June
- 16.03.2017Air Arabia implements its first flight to Baku
- 15.03.2017Movement and parking around competition venues to be limited during Islamic Solidarity Games
- 13.03.2017Azerbaijani PM signs order on reconstruction of 1st micro district in Baku
- 13.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev meets with Airbus vice-president in Paris - UPDATED
- 09.03.2017Minibus involved in fatal road accident in Baku operated illegally - ministry
- 24.02.2017Azerbaijan, Djibouti sign intergovernmental agreement on civil aviation
- 22.02.2017Air Arabia to carry out flights from Sharjah to Baku
- 20.02.2017Rustavi-Red Bridge motor road to be repaired
- 17.02.2017President invites MAN representatives to Azerbaijan
- 17.02.2017Situation in Baku’s roads made public
- 13.02.2017Azerbaijan sets up Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies
- 10.02.2017Azerbaijani president attends opening of newly renovated Baku Railway Station - UPDATED
- 06.02.2017BP: Shah Deniz 2 project ‘87% complete’
- 03.02.2017Two deputy chairmen appointed to State Committee for Standardization, Metrology and Patent - EXCLUSIVE
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan to establish State Inspection for Civil Aviation Flight Safety public legal entity
- 31.01.2017Speed limit in Bine-Merdekan and Bine-Buzovna highway reduced to 60 km/h
- 30.01.2017Azerbaijani president gives tasks on infrastructure projects
- 28.01.2017Baku-Ganja flight to be restored
- 26.01.2017Flight attendants detained by London police released
- 25.01.2017Azerbaijani president issues order to enlarge territory of Sumgait Chemical Industrial Park
- 25.01.2017AZAL’s flight attendants still in London police department, situation under control of Azerbaijani embassy
- 24.01.2017AZN 4M allocated for restoration of village of Azerbaijan's Jabrail
- 24.01.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn nearly AZN 820M
- 23.01.2017President: Azerbaijan is of few countries living on its own
- 23.01.2017Litigations caused delay in BTK implementation for three years - minister
- 21.01.2017Azerbaijan, Kuwait open charter flights
- 18.01.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s geographical location has contributed to successful realization of major transnational projects
- 17.01.2017Minister: Azerbaijan route is a reliable and safe direction for Iran
- 16.01.2017TeliaSonera comments on reports on sale of Azercell’s shares
- 13.01.2017AZAL increases number of flights to Israel
- 12.01.2017AZN 5M allocated for acceleration of socio-economic development of Nakhchivan
- 11.01.2017Drinking water supply launched in Shahbuz city and surrounding villages
- 11.01.2017Drinking water supply and sewage systems launched in Julfa
- 11.01.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends groundbreaking ceremony of Ordubad Hydroelectric Power Plant
- 10.01.2017Tariff Council: Old debts for natural gas to be carried out by previous tariffs
- 09.01.2017Three flights postponed
- 06.01.2017Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company starts negotiations on leasing Gurban Abbasov ship to Russia
- 02.03.2017Over 50M tonnes of cargo transported through TRACECA last year
- 03.03.2017Kaspersky Lab says Azerbaijan underwent over 2.2 milllion cyber attacks in 2016
- 06.03.2017NordStar suspends implementing flights from three Russian cities to Azerbaijan
- 01.03.2017Azerbaijan begins registering houses in liberated Jojug Marjanli
- 25.02.2017Armenians completely destroyed Khudaferin village – minister
- 24.02.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 16M for improvement of drinking water supply of population