APAMark provided marketing and PR services for 15 companies in 2016 – Director General
One year has passed since establishment of APAMark Marketing and PR Company.
We are aiming to introduce private marketing solution ways for to companies by using our specialists and technical base during the years coming, Farzaliyev said.
Farzaliyev also said that number of beneficiaries increased: “These appeals belong to construction materials, medical sector and other spheres. Currently, we are cooperating with them. There are also official bodies among the beneficiaries”.
The director general noted that the company will continue its works on social media marketing, designing and programming of websites, training of personnel on graphic design, shooting photo and video.
Farzaliyev also noted that the company intends to launch APA Photo Stock section on its website. This section aims to show photos of different touristic places of Azerbaijan, historical monuments, modern buildings and etc. Currently, works are underway on creation of that section and pricing of photos.
APAMark provides several services such as preparation of online and offline marketing strategies, PR, shooting of photos and videos, graphic design, SEO analysis, SMM, designing and programming of websites and etc.
APAMark is one of the companies included in APA Holding. The Holding includes Azeri-Press Information Agency (APA) LLC, Lent.az Information Agency LLC, Vesti.az Information Agency LLC, APASport.az Information Agency LLC, and APA Service LLC.
Related news releases
- 25.06.2017President Ilham Aliyev opened new road in Baku
- 23.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Shirvan
- 23.06.2017Airfare of Buta Airways flights to start from €29
- 22.06.2017Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Urban Planning and Construction Code
- 20.06.2017AZAL purchases four B787-Dreamliner aircrafts
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan ranks 48th in Global Cybersecurity Index
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan doubles car import from Georgia
- 19.06.2017AZAL opens direct flight to Bangkok
- 16.06.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn nearly AZN 327M
- 16.06.2017Azerbaijan sees 2.2-fold increase in gold production
- 16.06.2017Kaspersky Lab: Azerbaijan could come under increasing cyber attacks in connection with geopolitical risks
- 15.06.20173 mln manats allocated for capital repair of highway in Bilasuvar
- 15.06.2017Another 9 mln manats allocated for reconstruction of Jojug Marjanli
- 12.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.3M for construction of Khirdalan-Binagadi-Balakhani motor road
- 11.06.2017"Azersu": The composition of water in Tagiyev settlement meets the standards
- 09.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2.5M for road construction in Absheron
- 09.06.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport significantly increases passenger traffic
- 08.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for enlargement of park-boulevard complex in Astara
- 08.06.2017Azerbaijan sets rules to manage apartment buildings
- 07.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7.5M for restoration of buildings in disrepair in Lankaran
- 07.06.2017Trabzon-Baku flight to be launched
- 06.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 4.4M for road construction in Zagatala district
- 03.06.2017Ministry comments on problems with several telecommunication services
- 31.05.2017Azerbaijani President signs order setting up working group to accelerate establishment of free economic zones
- 31.05.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends ceremony to launch “Jabrayil” and “Gubadli” ships
- 25.05.2017Azerbaijan, Russia sign Main Actions Plan to establish service center for helicopter maintenance
- 23.05.2017Kuwait to launch direct flights to Baku
- 20.05.2017Baku Transport Agency to allocate 430 buses for day of closing of Islamic Solidarity Games
- 19.05.2017Georgia increases car export to Azerbaijan by 62%
- 17.05.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn over AZN 256M
- 16.05.2017Lada decreases sale in Azerbaijan 86%
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijan sets rules regarding public beaches
- 15.05.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.8M for construction of Mehdiabad-Fatmayi-Goradil motor road
- 13.05.2017Traffic restored on Zigh-Airport Hwy in Baku - UPDATED
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijani President attends opening of newly reconstructed Samad Vurgun Street in Pirallahi
- 11.05.2017Baku International Bus Terminal to operate under Ministry of Transport, Communication and High Technologies - EXCLUSIVE
- 11.05.2017AzerGold to earn $20M from sale of gold and silver
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates new bridge in Pirallahi
- 08.05.2017Transportations through TRACECA increase 11%
- 05.05.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport serves over 1 million passengers since beginning of year
- 02.03.2017Over 50M tonnes of cargo transported through TRACECA last year
- 03.03.2017Kaspersky Lab says Azerbaijan underwent over 2.2 milllion cyber attacks in 2016
- 06.03.2017NordStar suspends implementing flights from three Russian cities to Azerbaijan
- 01.03.2017Azerbaijan begins registering houses in liberated Jojug Marjanli
- 25.02.2017Armenians completely destroyed Khudaferin village – minister
- 24.02.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 16M for improvement of drinking water supply of population