Airfare of Buta Airways flights to start from €29
According to the Press Service of Buta Airways, at the first stage, the Airline will operate flights from Baku to Moscow (Vnukovo Airport), Antalya, Kazan, Mineralnye Vody, Kiev, Tbilisi and Tehran. Starting from the winter season (from October 29 this year), cities such as Istanbul and St. Petersburg will be added to the route network of Buta Airways.
The first flight of Buta Airways from Baku to Tbilisi will be operated on September 1.
Air tickets purchased at the minimum "BUDGET" fare will not be subject to refund or exchange. Flights at the "STANDARD" fare can be exchanged or returned with a deduction of 50 percent of its cost.
Being a low-cost airline, Buta Airways will offer additional services such as carriage of baggage, hand luggage, hot onboard meals, as well as seat selection in the airplane on the flights on a paid basis.
Carriage of hand luggage of unlimited weight, with the sum of three dimensions not exceeding 110 cm will cost 25 euros. Carriage of baggage weighing up to 23 kg (inclusive), with the sum of three dimensions not exceeding 158 cm will cost 25 euros. When purchasing baggage on the website or at sales offices in advance it will cost 20 euros.
The airline will provide sandwiches and water free of charge on all flights, hot meals can be pre-ordered during the purchase of the ticket for 7.90 euro. On board the aircraft you can also buy a variety of drinks and cold appetizers.
As additional options on Buta Airways flights comfortable seats will be provided in the aircraft cabin. Seats with extra legroom in the first row and emergency exit will cost 25 euros, priority seats at the front of the cabin - 15 euros. Check-in will be available online on the website and self-service check-in kiosks free of charge. Check-in at the counters at the airport will cost 3 euros.
On Buta Airways flights, inflight magazine of the same name will be distributed free of charge, which will be equally interesting for Azerbaijani citizens, as well as guests and transit passengers traveling through Heydar Aliyev International Airport. The magazine will have information about interesting and unexplored places in our country and abroad, about the national cuisine and how one can spend time in the cites, where the Airline flies.
In the near future, booking of air tickets will start on the website, as well as at the sales offices and official agencies. All payments for the services are made in local currency of the country of departure at the rate of the Central Bank on the day of payment.
Buta Airways is the first low-cost airline in Azerbaijan, a structural unit of the CJSC Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL). It was founded in December 2016. The Airline’s fleet consists of modern Embraer aircrafts. The Airline is based in Baku, at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
Related news releases
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 70%
- 18.10.2017Construction of new bridge over Samur River to cost AZN 36M
- 18.10.2017New bridge over Samur River to be launched in 2019
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijan, Russia lay foundation for motorway bridge over Samur River
- 17.10.2017Azercosmos OJSC taken out from subordination of Ministry of Transport, Communication and High Technologies
- 17.10.2017Construction of new bridge on Azerbaijani-Russian border to start tomorrow
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan triples gold production
- 13.10.2017Buta Airways to launch direct flights to Sofia from January 16
- 12.10.2017Caspian European Club addresses President Ilham Aliyev
- 10.10.2017AZAL offers flights from Baku to Bangkok and Jeddah
- 10.10.2017Proposals prepared for solving problems with traffic congestion in Baku
- 09.10.2017Half of the capital's bus fleet will be renovated
- 09.10.2017Construction of 95 new residential buildings underway in Baku
- 09.10.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway to be commissioned on October 30
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 6.4M for road construction in Goychay district
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of Demirchi-Lahij highway
- 04.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for renovation works and capital repair of apartment buildings in Shamakhi
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for renovation works in Gobustan
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijani gov’t allocates AZN 178M in subsidy for Azersu
- 03.10.2017Azersu ends 2016 on loss
- 02.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev opens highway in Shamakhi
- 02.10.2017Drinking water supply project launched in Shamakhi
- 02.10.2017Shamakhi-Chol Goyler-Padar highway launched
- 02.10.2017President attends opening of motor road in Gobustan
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijani president attends ceremony on completion of project on reconstruction of water infrastructure in Gobustan
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates Jangi-Badalli section of Baku-Shamakhi-Muganli highway
- 29.09.2017All parks in Baku to be provided with free wifi by year-end - minister
- 29.09.2017Minister: New generation ID card to be given to each citizen in near future to be provided with e-signature certificate
- 27.09.2017First freight train to be sent through BTK after two months
- 27.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1M for road construction in Shaki
- 27.09.2017Azerbaijan, Belarus to build tractor plant in Turkey
- 26.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Salyan
- 26.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for road construction in Salyan
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Neftchala
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 21 M for road construction in Neftchala
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijan and Georgian to create joint venture on BTK
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn nearly AZN 553M
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijan sharply decreases automobile manufacture
- 14.09.2017Anaklia and New Port of Baku in Alat intend to establish close cooperation - INTERVIEW
- 13.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.5M for supply of Jojug Marjanli’s sowing areas with irrigation water
- 23.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Shirvan
- 25.06.2017President Ilham Aliyev opened new road in Baku
- 03.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.9M for road construction in Shamakhi
- 22.06.2017Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Urban Planning and Construction Code
- 20.06.2017AZAL purchases four B787-Dreamliner aircrafts
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan ranks 48th in Global Cybersecurity Index