Airfare of Buta Airways flights to start from €29
According to the Press Service of Buta Airways, at the first stage, the Airline will operate flights from Baku to Moscow (Vnukovo Airport), Antalya, Kazan, Mineralnye Vody, Kiev, Tbilisi and Tehran. Starting from the winter season (from October 29 this year), cities such as Istanbul and St. Petersburg will be added to the route network of Buta Airways.
The first flight of Buta Airways from Baku to Tbilisi will be operated on September 1.
Air tickets purchased at the minimum "BUDGET" fare will not be subject to refund or exchange. Flights at the "STANDARD" fare can be exchanged or returned with a deduction of 50 percent of its cost.
Being a low-cost airline, Buta Airways will offer additional services such as carriage of baggage, hand luggage, hot onboard meals, as well as seat selection in the airplane on the flights on a paid basis.
Carriage of hand luggage of unlimited weight, with the sum of three dimensions not exceeding 110 cm will cost 25 euros. Carriage of baggage weighing up to 23 kg (inclusive), with the sum of three dimensions not exceeding 158 cm will cost 25 euros. When purchasing baggage on the website or at sales offices in advance it will cost 20 euros.
The airline will provide sandwiches and water free of charge on all flights, hot meals can be pre-ordered during the purchase of the ticket for 7.90 euro. On board the aircraft you can also buy a variety of drinks and cold appetizers.
As additional options on Buta Airways flights comfortable seats will be provided in the aircraft cabin. Seats with extra legroom in the first row and emergency exit will cost 25 euros, priority seats at the front of the cabin - 15 euros. Check-in will be available online on the website and self-service check-in kiosks free of charge. Check-in at the counters at the airport will cost 3 euros.
On Buta Airways flights, inflight magazine of the same name will be distributed free of charge, which will be equally interesting for Azerbaijani citizens, as well as guests and transit passengers traveling through Heydar Aliyev International Airport. The magazine will have information about interesting and unexplored places in our country and abroad, about the national cuisine and how one can spend time in the cites, where the Airline flies.
In the near future, booking of air tickets will start on the website, as well as at the sales offices and official agencies. All payments for the services are made in local currency of the country of departure at the rate of the Central Bank on the day of payment.
Buta Airways is the first low-cost airline in Azerbaijan, a structural unit of the CJSC Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL). It was founded in December 2016. The Airline’s fleet consists of modern Embraer aircrafts. The Airline is based in Baku, at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
Related news releases
- 20.07.2018SES expert: More work should be done for the development of eco-system in Azerbaijan - INTERVIEW
- 17.07.2018Memorandum of Cooperation signed between AzerTelecom and STEP Computer Academy
- 16.07.2018State Agency for the Use of Mineral Resources created in Azerbaijan
- 12.07.2018Electricity supply in Azerbaijan fully restored
- 12.07.2018Electricity supply is fully restored in Baku
- 11.07.2018Retail trade turnover increases 2.5% in Azerbaijan
- 10.07.2018Inflation makes up 0.7% in Azerbaijan last month
- 06.07.2018Gas price may change in Georgia
- 04.07.2018Baku Metro today will operate in a test mode
- 03.07.2018The problem of energy supply in most regions of Baku and in some regions has been eliminated - UPDATED
- 03.07.2018The problem of energy supply in most regions of Baku and Northern region has been eliminated
- 03.07.2018Entrances to all Baku metro stations closed due to power outage - UPDATED
- 03.07.2018New problems occur in power supply in Azerbaijan
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 22M for completion of construction of water supply and sewerage system in Aghdash
- 02.07.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7.1M for road construction in Baku
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan’s products to be involved in international expertise
- 28.06.2018Nar holds meeting with corporate customers
- 28.06.2018SDL Nobel modernizes its fabrication facility to deliver better services
- 28.06.2018“AzerTelecom” LLC provides the service for protection from cyber attacks
- 22.06.2018Purchase a Samsung smartphone from Nar, and part of the phone’s value will return to your balance
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 13.7M for continuation of construction of Demirchi-Lahij highway
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction Ismayilli
- 20.06.2018Bakcell has been recognized for a record-breaking social media response rate
- 11.06.2018Director apointed to State Maritime Agency
- 11.06.2018Nar updates corporate tariff plans and makes them more beneficial
- 11.06.2018Georgia’s revenues from tourism exceed $1B
- 09.06.2018Baku-Ganja express train to be put into operation this year
- 07.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for reconstruction of bridge over Goychay River
- 07.06.2018President Aliyev views renovation work at Sahil metro station - UPDATED
- 07.06.2018Buta Airways starts direct flights from Baku to Alanya
- 06.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 9.5M for construction Mashtaga-Nardaran highway
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates one more motor road in Goranboy
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates motor road in Goranboy
- 04.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for road construction Yevlakh
- 01.06.2018Azercell triggers initiatives on protection of children’s rights
- 31.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.8M for road construction Aghsu
- 29.05.2018Bakcell makes WhatsApp free in roaming
- 29.05.2018Qatar Airways A330 makes emergency landing in Baku
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.9M for construction of motor roads in Binagadi
- 25.05.2018Janez Kopač: Azerbaijan planning reforms in energy sector
- 23.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Shirvan
- 25.06.2017President Ilham Aliyev opened new road in Baku
- 03.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.9M for road construction in Shamakhi
- 22.06.2017Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Urban Planning and Construction Code
- 20.06.2017AZAL purchases four B787-Dreamliner aircrafts
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan ranks 48th in Global Cybersecurity Index