Air Arabia to carry out flights from Sharjah to Baku
UAE’s Air Arabia airline will carry out Sharjah-Baku-Sharjah flights since March.
In January 2017, Sky Star Travel and Air Arabia signed an agreement in this regard.
Air Arabia manager Konstantin Kurilo said at the presentation of a new project of Sky Star Travel that as a result of successful development and sustainable socio-political stability, Azerbaijan has turned into an attractive country for tourists and investors: “Since March, Air Arabia will carry out regular flights on Sharjah-Baku-Sharjah route. The flights will be implemented by Airbus 320 planes and four times in a week”.
Kurilo said that Air Arabia is a worldwide known low-cost airline: “The main slogan of the company it to save the clients’ money. We are proud of entering Azerbaijan’s”.
According to the agreement, Sky Star Travel was appointed as an official general sales agent of Air Arabia in Azerbaijan.
Air Arabia is a low-cost airline with its head office in the Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport, in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. The airline operates scheduled services to 51 destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, the Indian subcontinent, Central Asia and Europe to 22 countries from Sharjah, 28 destinations in 9 countries from Casablanca, Fez, Nador and Tangier, 11 destinations in 8 countries from Ras Al Khaimah, and 6 destinations in 4 countries from Alexandria. The travellers will be able to use direct flights on Sharjah-Galaba and Sharjah-Nakhchivan routes.
Sky StarTravel Director for Operation Emil Mammadov said that initially four flights are planned since March: “Then, the flights may be increased depending on number of the passengers”.
Speaking about Air Arabia, Mammadov noted that the airline has a great networks in 125 destinations: “A number of tourists travel to Azerbaijan via Air Arabia. At the same time, we’ll be able to introduce air ticket, visa and tourism packages to our local clients. The company has its “miles” system, which the clients will collect points and get free tickets in the future”.
- 16.08.2017AZN 4 mln manat allocated for reconstruction of water infrastructure in Binagadi, Mehdiabad, Novkhani
- 15.08.20173mln manats allocated for reconstruction of water supple and sewage systems in ‘White City’
- 12.08.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 23.3M for restoration of Gakh-Zagatala highway
- 11.08.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 24.6M for repair of Zagatala-Balaken-Mazimchay highway
- 08.08.2017President: Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will increase transit opportunities of Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan
- 04.08.2017AZAL calls to buy air tickets only from Airline's trusted partners
- 03.08.2017Azerbaijani president attends opening of motor road in Gakh
- 03.08.2017President attends opening of motor road in Gakh district
- 03.08.2017Balaken-Saribulag-Gabagchol-Khalatala motor road launched
- 03.08.2017President attends opening of Balaken Hydroelectric Power Station
- 02.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev allocates funds for Baku International Sea Trade Port
- 01.08.2017Azerbaijani president allocates money for construction of 29 buildings in Pirallahi
- 28.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2.7M for road construction in Ujar
- 28.07.2017Azerbaijani ambassador familiarizes with works on BTK in Georgia
- 26.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 6.8M for road construction in Barda
- 25.07.2017Industrial district to be built in Azerbaijan's Hajigabul
- 24.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of Zire-Turkan motor road
- 21.07.2017Buta Airways starts sale of air tickets to Istanbul and St. Petersburg
- 21.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev lays foundation of fish hatcheries in Pirallahi district
- 21.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates drinking water supply project in Pirallahi district
- 21.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Narakand complex in Pirallahi district
- 20.07.2017Georgian official: I’m confident more countries will join BTK
- 19.07.2017Azerbaijan-Iran MoU on development of railways approved
- 19.07.2017Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey to strengthen customs cooperation
- 19.07.2017Baku Telephone Communications Production Association becomes LLC
- 17.07.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn nearly AZN 400M
- 15.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan ranks worldwide in terms of creating parks
- 14.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 6M for road construction in Imishli
- 13.07.2017Karam Hasanov: "Inaccuracies concerning boundaries of some administrative-territorial districts led to problems"
- 11.07.2017Law to end displeasure of mobile communication subscribers about advertising messages enters into force
- 11.07.2017Ticket for Buta Airways put on sale
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 35%
- 07.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 14.4M for road construction in Sabirabad
- 07.07.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport achieves highest growth rate in passenger traffic in June
- 05.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7M for road construction in Tartar
- 03.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.9M for road construction in Shamakhi
- 25.06.2017President Ilham Aliyev opened new road in Baku
- 23.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Shirvan
- 23.06.2017Airfare of Buta Airways flights to start from €29
- 22.06.2017Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Urban Planning and Construction Code
- 24.02.2017Azerbaijan, Djibouti sign intergovernmental agreement on civil aviation
- 24.02.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 16M for improvement of drinking water supply of population
- 25.02.2017Armenians completely destroyed Khudaferin village – minister
- 20.02.2017Rustavi-Red Bridge motor road to be repaired
- 17.02.2017President invites MAN representatives to Azerbaijan
- 17.02.2017Situation in Baku’s roads made public