State budget executed with surplus of AZN 297M ion H1
In the six months of 2018, AZN 9,821,600,000 was transferred to the state budget, AZN 9,524,300,000 was spent, relevantly up AZN 2,096.8 million or 27.1% and AZN 1,330,600,000 or 16.2% from previous year, Ministry of Finance reported.
Budget surplus stood at AZN 297.3 million.
Ministry of Taxes transferred AZN 3,382,600,000, up AZN 30,000,000 or 0.9% in comparison to a year earlier. Of this, ANZ 2,226,100,000 or 65.8% came from non-oil sector.
State Customs Committee’s budget transfers amounted to AZN 1,619,000,000, up AZN 447.8 million or 38.2% by contrast to a year earlier.
AZN 178.9 million was transferred from paid services of budget-funded organizations, AZN 33.1 million from other sources.
SOFAZ transfers made up AZN 4,608,000,000.
According to economic classification, AZN 3,625,700,000 or 38.1% was spent on social costs (+3.6% or AZN 125.7 million), AZN 4,948,800,000 or 51.9% on current expenses, AZN 3,596,300,000 or 37.8% to substantial costs, AZN 979.2 million or 10.3% on public debt and liabilities.
Revenues of consolidated budget rose AZN 3,492,100,000 or 30.1% to AZN 15,100,200,000, expenditures stood at AZN 10,843,000,000. Surplus of consolidated budget amounted to AZN 4,257,200,000.
Related news releases
- 17.07.2018Xalg Bank ends Q2 on profit
- 17.07.2018USD rate at today's auction announced
- 17.07.2018SOFAZ transfers AZN 84.5B to state budget since 2003
- 16.07.2018Azerbaijan Industry Bank ends Q2 on profit
- 16.07.2018Turan Bank’s gets 13% decline in deposit portfolio
- 16.07.2018Azerbaijan announces manat rate for July 17
- 16.07.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 16.07.2018IBA strengthens its capital position
- 13.07.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 13.07.2018Payments on insurance against industrial accidents amounts to AZN 1.8M
- 13.07.2018Premiums on real estate compulsory insurance increase
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan sees rise in compulsory insurance of automobiles
- 13.07.2018Azer Turk Bank offers free salary cards to corporate clients
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payment growth rate in H1
- 13.07.2018Investments in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital decline by 14%
- 13.07.2018Kapital Bank’s assets in Q2 make up AZN 3.5B
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate in H1
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for ratio of payments to premiums in H1
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of premiums in H1
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments in H1
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers’ premiums exceed AZN 396M
- 13.07.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 12.07.2018Georgia’s debt to Azerbaijan declines
- 12.07.2018EBRD increases its share in Unibank
- 12.07.2018Nakhchivanbank ends Q2 on profit
- 12.07.2018State Customs Committee increases budget transfers by 38%
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijan’s positive balance from foreign trade turnover doubles
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijan triples car import
- 12.07.2018London-Mumbai flight makes emergency landing in Baku
- 12.07.2018BSE turnover increases by 2.7-fold
- 12.07.2018Pasha Capital heads brokers ranking for June
- 11.07.2018Bank Melli Iran Baku sees decline in loan portfolio
- 11.07.2018Azerbaijan exports products to 95 countries in five months
- 11.07.2018Average monthly salary in Azerbaijan increases by 4%
- 11.07.2018British law firm shuts down its Azerbaijan-based office
- 06.07.2018USD rate for July 9 announced
- 06.07.2018Bakcell strongly objects to illegal activities in Nagorno-Karabakh
- 06.07.2018Moody's upgrades outlook on Xalq Bank
- 06.07.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 10.07.2018NBC Bank gets 23% rise in liabilities
- 11.07.2018One more NBCI declared bankrupt in Azerbaijan
- 11.07.2018British company opens office in Azerbaijan
- 09.07.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 07.07.2018Deputy chairmen of State Customs Committee changed
- 06.07.2018Azerbaijani President approves amendments to 2018 state budget