SOFAZ loses $570 mln in changing of exchange rates
Revenue of 3 413.0 mln. manats was received from implementation of oil and gas agreements, including 3 410.7 mln. manats from the sale of profit oil and gas, 2.1 mln. manats as transit payments, 0.2 mln. manats as bonus payments and 0.01 mln. manats from sale of assets received from foreign companies.
The revenues from managing assets of the Fund for I quarter of 2013 amounted to 110.4 mln. manats.
As per 2013 budget of the Fund, 2 840.4 mln. manats were transferred to the state budget. The expenditures in the amount of 49.3 mln. manats were directed to financing of improvement of social condition of refugees and internally displaced persons, 27.2 mln. manats were used for financing the reconstruction of the Samur-Absheron irrigation system. 1.1 mln. manats were directed to financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and 3.8 mln. manats were directed to financing "The state program on the education of Azerbaijan youth abroad in the years 2007-2015". The Fund's administrative and operational expenses for January-March 2013 were 7.8 mln. manats.
The Fund's extra-budgetary expenditures related to the revaluation of foreign exchange totalled 446.8 million manats.
The assets of SOFAZ as at April 1, 2013 has grown by 0.6% compared to the beginning of 2013 (USD 34 129.4 mln.) and stood at USD 34 325.7 mln.
Starting from the first quarter of 2012 the Oil Fund has begun purchase of gold and the amount of gold as of April 1, 2013 was 18 356 kg (590 146 ounces).
Related news releases
- 20.07.2017Holcim (Azerbaijan) ends 2016 on loss
- 20.07.2017BSE ends 2016 on loss
- 20.07.2017PASHA Bank’s profit exceeds AZN 24M
- 20.07.2017Yapi Kredi Bank Azerbaijan ends Q2 on profit
- 20.07.2017Unibank ends H1 on profit
- 20.07.2017Dollar edges off lows against euro, central banks eyed
- 19.07.2017Finance Ministry announces revenues and expenditures of state budget
- 19.07.2017AMF issues AZN 25M-bond
- 19.07.2017Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $356M
- 19.07.2017NBC Bank loses hope for repayment of most of troubled loans
- 18.07.2017IBA’s restructuring plan adopted
- 18.07.2017ExpressBank gets 17% decline in loan portfolio
- 18.07.2017Money transfers from Azerbaijan to Georgia increase 38%
- 18.07.2017AtaBank’s profit nears AZN 1.7M
- 18.07.2017Muganbank ends H1 on loss
- 18.07.2017Ziraat Bank Azerbaijan ends H1 on profit
- 17.07.2017Number of officially unemployed population announced
- 17.07.2017Personal incomes rise 7% in Azerbaijan
- 17.07.2017Average monthly salary increases 6% in Azerbaijan
- 17.07.2017GDP makes up AZN 31.3B in Azerbaijan
- 17.07.2017TuranBank ends H1 on loss
- 17.07.2017Nikoil Bank ends H1 on profit
- 17.07.2017AFB Bank gets 60% growth in deposit portfolio
- 17.07.2017AZN 7B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital this year
- 17.07.2017SOFAZ’s assets nears $35B
- 15.07.2017New prices for 10,385 medicines approved in Azerbaijan
- 14.07.2017State budget executed with deficit of AZN 471M in first half of 2017
- 14.07.2017Azerbaijani president approves revised state budget
- 14.07.2017Troubled loans make up 50% of AGBank’s loan portfolio
- 14.07.2017Bank Eurasia ends H1 on profit
- 14.07.2017AGBank’s undistributed profit exceeds AZN 62M
- 13.07.2017Fitch assigns Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank 'AAA'
- 13.07.2017Azerbaijan makes 7% of total investments in Turkey
- 13.07.2017Retail trade turnover increases in Azerbaijan in H1
- 13.07.2017EU remains as main foreign trade partner of Azerbaijan
- 13.07.2017Annual inflation reaches 14%
- 13.07.2017IBA has enough support from creditors to implement restructuring plan
- 12.07.2017Fed plans more rate hikes to meet goals: Yellen
- 12.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: Sometimes they create problems for investors instead of helping them
- 12.07.2017Azerbaijan President: Our foreign exchange reserves 4-5 times higher than external debts
- 16.04.2013Joint conference of European and Arab Organizations of Supreme Audit Institutions kicks off in Baku - UPDATED - PHOTOSESSION
- 16.04.2013Azerbaijan sees 34% and 59% growth in state budget’s Q1 revenues and expenses
- 16.04.2013Consultations on new development concept for pension-insurance system of Azerbaijan approaches the end
- 15.04.2013Azerbaijan gets 10% rise in Q1 retail trade turnover
- 15.04.2013Azerbaijan sees 15% growth in Q1 budget receipts on customs agencies
- 15.04.2013State budget surplus sharply decreases in Azerbaijan