Over AZN 954M invested in fixed capital in January
In January 2017, AZN 954,200 was invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital from all financial sources, down 2.1% from previous year.
State Statistical Committee told APA-Economics that 89.3% or $851.8 million of these funds were spent to construction of production facilities, 7.7% or $73.9 million to construction of facilities on service areas, 3% or $28.5 million to construction of residential houses with the total area of 107,600 m².
Of this, 18% fell into share of state investors, 82% into share of non-state investors. 70.6% of investments went to construction works.
Share of investments from domestic sources made up 31.5% of total investments.
In the structure of investments in the fixed capital AZN 805.5 million made up investments of enterprises and organizations, AZN 78.6 million bank loans, AZN 33.2 million budget funds, AZN 8.4 million off-budget funds, AZN 28.1 million private funds, AZN 0.4 million other funds.
82.2% of total investments went to industry, 9.1% to construction, 4.1% to information and communication, 2.9% to transport and storehouses, 1% to agriculture, forestry and fishery, 0.3% to health, 0.1% to each of trade, state management and defence; social security, education and auxiliary services.
In January AZN 751.5 million was invested in oil sector, AZN 202.7 million in non-oil sector, of which AZN 32.4 million was used in non-oil industry.
AZN 654.1 million was invested by foreign enterprises and organizations in the fixed capital. Of this, AZN 638 million (97.5%) was invested by UK, Turkish, Malaysian, Swiss, Russian, Iranian, US, Norwegian and Japan investors.
Related news releases
- 22.06.2017Reasons for revising 2017 state budget announced
- 22.06.2017Azerbaijan increases revenues and expenditures of 2017 state budget
- 22.06.2017Chamber of Accounts gives opinion on draft law on amendments to state budget
- 22.06.2017IBA transfers $50M to Kazakh Pension Fund
- 22.06.2017Central bank may reduce discount rate at next meeting
- 22.06.2017Central bank: Macroeconomic policy stabilizing manat won’t change by year-end
- 22.06.2017Central bank reduces discount rate to 10%
- 21.06.2017Muganbank’s ratings may become worse
- 21.06.2017S&P: Muganbank will end 2017 on loss
- 21.06.2017S&P: Troubled loans in Muganbank to rise to 20%
- 21.06.2017S&P downgrades Muganbank’s rating to CCC+/C
- 21.06.2017ABA: Ten banks faced capital deficiency
- 21.06.2017ABA: Seasonal factors have no systematic impact on manat
- 21.06.2017Discount rate may be reduced down to 12% is real - ABA
- 21.06.2017ABA: Consolidation in banking sector is inevitable
- 21.06.2017IBA head announces expectations on restructuring plan
- 20.06.2017Azerbaijan establishes State Advertisement Agency
- 20.06.2017Azerbaijan’s 2017 budget to be revised
- 20.06.2017June’s pensions to be paid by Eid Al-Fitr - minister
- 20.06.2017Fed's Evans says worth waiting until year-end to assess next rate hike
- 20.06.2017International Bank of Azerbaijan changes plan on restructuring of obligations
- 19.06.2017Financial Markets Supervisory Authority blacklists one person
- 19.06.2017Catering turnover rises 2% in Azerbaijan in 2015
- 19.06.2017ADIF pays over AZN 734M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan sees 1.5% rise in consumption market
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijani customs prevents 7kg of gold bullions smuggling
- 19.06.2017Central Bank announces results of today’s auction
- 16.06.2017Investments in fixed capital from foreign companies make up AZN 3.5B
- 16.06.2017Azerbaijan sees 0.9% decline in economy
- 16.06.2017Average exchange rate of manat for May announced
- 16.06.2017Personal incomes rise 7% in Azerbaijan
- 16.06.2017State budget executed with deficit in five months
- 16.06.2017USD rate for June 19 announced
- 16.06.2017Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 200M
- 16.06.2017Azerbaijan Railways CJSC seeks financial advisor to explore possible refinancing of certain existing liabilities
- 15.06.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives CEO of American company John Deere - UPDATED
- 15.06.2017Moody’s: Authorized capital of Azerbaijan’s Bank Respublika to be increased
- 14.06.2017Fed raises interest rates
- 14.06.2017Moody’s downgrades deposit ratings of four Azerbaijani banks
- 14.06.2017Furniture and real estates of closed banks put up for auction
- 20.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for interest expenditures
- 20.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest incomes
- 20.02.2017Demirbank ends 2016 on loss
- 17.02.2017State budget executed with surplus in January
- 17.02.2017Azerbaijan sees 1% growth in economy
- 17.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for interest incomes