Over AZN 954M invested in fixed capital in January
In January 2017, AZN 954,200 was invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital from all financial sources, down 2.1% from previous year.
State Statistical Committee told APA-Economics that 89.3% or $851.8 million of these funds were spent to construction of production facilities, 7.7% or $73.9 million to construction of facilities on service areas, 3% or $28.5 million to construction of residential houses with the total area of 107,600 m².
Of this, 18% fell into share of state investors, 82% into share of non-state investors. 70.6% of investments went to construction works.
Share of investments from domestic sources made up 31.5% of total investments.
In the structure of investments in the fixed capital AZN 805.5 million made up investments of enterprises and organizations, AZN 78.6 million bank loans, AZN 33.2 million budget funds, AZN 8.4 million off-budget funds, AZN 28.1 million private funds, AZN 0.4 million other funds.
82.2% of total investments went to industry, 9.1% to construction, 4.1% to information and communication, 2.9% to transport and storehouses, 1% to agriculture, forestry and fishery, 0.3% to health, 0.1% to each of trade, state management and defence; social security, education and auxiliary services.
In January AZN 751.5 million was invested in oil sector, AZN 202.7 million in non-oil sector, of which AZN 32.4 million was used in non-oil industry.
AZN 654.1 million was invested by foreign enterprises and organizations in the fixed capital. Of this, AZN 638 million (97.5%) was invested by UK, Turkish, Malaysian, Swiss, Russian, Iranian, US, Norwegian and Japan investors.
Related news releases
- 28.04.2017Bank Standard’s non-performing loans amount to AZN 707M
- 28.04.2017Deficit of consolidated budget exceeds AZN 1.1B
- 28.04.2017Central Bank attracts AZN 350M
- 28.04.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 28.04.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of payments
- 28.04.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of premiums
- 28.04.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 28.04.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 28.04.2017Oil prices rise
- 27.04.2017Baku hosts workshop on Azerbaijan’s accession to WTO
- 27.04.2017ADIF pays over AZN 732M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 27.04.2017Insurers collect AZN 151 million premiums, pay AZN 60 million in Q1
- 27.04.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 27.04.2017SOFAZ’s investment opportunities in France discussed
- 27.04.2017SOFAZ Executive Director re-elected to Supervisory Council of VTB Bank for next term
- 27.04.2017SCC seizes 18 kg of drug
- 27.04.2017PASHA Bank’s assets near AZN 3.3B
- 27.04.2017Bank VTB Azerbaijan gets 2.4% rise in deposit portfolio
- 26.04.2017ADIF pays over AZN 732M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 26.04.2017SCC prevents AZN 895,000 deviation from budget
- 26.04.2017Muganbank’s loss exceeds AZN 13M
- 26.04.2017President’s aide: main goal is to bring Azerbaijan to level of developed countries
- 25.04.2017Date of next meeting of Azerbaijan-Lithuania intergovernmental commission announced
- 25.04.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 25.04.2017AtaBank gets 38% decline in deposit portfolio
- 25.04.2017Azerbaijan to reopen currency exchange offices
- 25.04.2017Azerbaijan Industry Bank sees 12% rise in troubled loans
- 25.04.2017USD rate at today's auction announced
- 25.04.2017Xalg Bank ends Q1 on profit
- 24.04.2017Bank Respublika ends Q1 on loss
- 24.04.2017Central Bank attracts AZN 365M
- 24.04.2017AccessBank gets 6% rise in deposit portfolio
- 24.04.2017ADB allocates over $1.3B loan to Azerbaijan in 2016
- 24.04.2017ADIF pays over AZN 728M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 24.04.2017Anglo Asian Mining earns over $10M from gold sale
- 24.04.2017Anglo Asian Mining’s debt exceeds $33M
- 21.04.2017PM Artur Rasi-zadeh re-elected as SOFAZ Supervisory Board's Chair
- 21.04.2017Azerbaijani protests against Kosovo’s membership to WCO
- 21.04.2017USD rate for April 24 announced
- 21.04.2017Synergy Group becomes AtaBank’s shareholder
- 20.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for interest expenditures
- 20.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest incomes
- 20.02.2017Demirbank ends 2016 on loss
- 17.02.2017State budget executed with surplus in January
- 17.02.2017Azerbaijan sees 1% growth in economy
- 17.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for interest incomes