Over AZN 954M invested in fixed capital in January
In January 2017, AZN 954,200 was invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital from all financial sources, down 2.1% from previous year.
State Statistical Committee told APA-Economics that 89.3% or $851.8 million of these funds were spent to construction of production facilities, 7.7% or $73.9 million to construction of facilities on service areas, 3% or $28.5 million to construction of residential houses with the total area of 107,600 m².
Of this, 18% fell into share of state investors, 82% into share of non-state investors. 70.6% of investments went to construction works.
Share of investments from domestic sources made up 31.5% of total investments.
In the structure of investments in the fixed capital AZN 805.5 million made up investments of enterprises and organizations, AZN 78.6 million bank loans, AZN 33.2 million budget funds, AZN 8.4 million off-budget funds, AZN 28.1 million private funds, AZN 0.4 million other funds.
82.2% of total investments went to industry, 9.1% to construction, 4.1% to information and communication, 2.9% to transport and storehouses, 1% to agriculture, forestry and fishery, 0.3% to health, 0.1% to each of trade, state management and defence; social security, education and auxiliary services.
In January AZN 751.5 million was invested in oil sector, AZN 202.7 million in non-oil sector, of which AZN 32.4 million was used in non-oil industry.
AZN 654.1 million was invested by foreign enterprises and organizations in the fixed capital. Of this, AZN 638 million (97.5%) was invested by UK, Turkish, Malaysian, Swiss, Russian, Iranian, US, Norwegian and Japan investors.
Related news releases
- 28.02.2017Approach with respect to taxpayers to be differentiate - minister
- 27.02.2017Azerbaijani president: Main goal is to export non-oil products to foreign markets
- 27.02.2017Azerbaijan, Qatar sign documents - UPDATED
- 27.02.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 27.02.2017Central Bank attracts AZN 197M
- 27.02.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments growth rate
- 27.02.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 27.02.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 27.02.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 27.02.2017Payments on voluntary insurance types make up AZN 180M in 2016
- 27.02.2017Premiums in compulsory insurance market near AZN 5M
- 27.02.2017Life insurance market increases 26%
- 27.02.2017Azerbaijan sees 10% rise in insurance market last year
- 25.02.2017Fitch announces volume of IBA gross loans
- 25.02.2017Fitch: Azerbaijan’s government debt remains contained
- 25.02.2017Fitch affirms Azerbaijan's ratings at 'BB+'
- 24.02.2017ADIF pays nearly AZN 726M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
- 24.02.2017Manat rate does not depend on oil price – Rufat Aslanli
- 24.02.2017AccessBank’s operating profit exceeds AZN 33M
- 24.02.2017Rufat Aslanli: Troubled loans decreasing in volume
- 23.02.2017Azerbaijani President signs decree on expansion of foreign trade operations
- 23.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for expenditures growth rate
- 23.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital growth rate
- 23.02.2017Silk Way Insurance ends 2016 on profit
- 23.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for personal savings growth rate
- 23.02.2017Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 150M
- 22.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for revenues growth rate
- 22.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for deposit portfolio growth rate
- 21.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for loan portfolio growth rate
- 21.02.2017USD rate at today's auction announced
- 21.02.2017Car import from Georgia to Azerbaijan amounts to $2M
- 21.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for assets growth rate
- 21.02.2017Export from Azerbaijan to Georgia increased 2.5 times
- 21.02.2017ADIF pays nearly AZN 726M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
- 21.02.2017Financial Monitoring Service removes one person from blacklist
- 20.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest expenditures
- 17.02.2017Turkey, Azerbaijan specifying details of trading in national currencies
- 17.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for term deposits
- 17.02.2017Projects implemented by Azerbaijan, Turkey and Georgia to be completed timely - minister
- 17.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for demand deposits
- 20.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for interest expenditures
- 20.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest incomes
- 20.02.2017Demirbank ends 2016 on loss
- 17.02.2017State budget executed with surplus in January
- 17.02.2017Azerbaijan sees 1% growth in economy
- 17.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for interest incomes