Over AZN 954M invested in fixed capital in January
In January 2017, AZN 954,200 was invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital from all financial sources, down 2.1% from previous year.
State Statistical Committee told APA-Economics that 89.3% or $851.8 million of these funds were spent to construction of production facilities, 7.7% or $73.9 million to construction of facilities on service areas, 3% or $28.5 million to construction of residential houses with the total area of 107,600 m².
Of this, 18% fell into share of state investors, 82% into share of non-state investors. 70.6% of investments went to construction works.
Share of investments from domestic sources made up 31.5% of total investments.
In the structure of investments in the fixed capital AZN 805.5 million made up investments of enterprises and organizations, AZN 78.6 million bank loans, AZN 33.2 million budget funds, AZN 8.4 million off-budget funds, AZN 28.1 million private funds, AZN 0.4 million other funds.
82.2% of total investments went to industry, 9.1% to construction, 4.1% to information and communication, 2.9% to transport and storehouses, 1% to agriculture, forestry and fishery, 0.3% to health, 0.1% to each of trade, state management and defence; social security, education and auxiliary services.
In January AZN 751.5 million was invested in oil sector, AZN 202.7 million in non-oil sector, of which AZN 32.4 million was used in non-oil industry.
AZN 654.1 million was invested by foreign enterprises and organizations in the fixed capital. Of this, AZN 638 million (97.5%) was invested by UK, Turkish, Malaysian, Swiss, Russian, Iranian, US, Norwegian and Japan investors.
Related news releases
- 21.07.2017Bank VTB Azerbaijan ends H1 on profit
- 21.07.2017Gala Life Insurance gets 11.5% decline in assets
- 21.07.2017Official Exchange Rates
- 20.07.2017Holcim (Azerbaijan) ends 2016 on loss
- 20.07.2017BSE ends 2016 on loss
- 20.07.2017PASHA Bank’s profit exceeds AZN 24M
- 20.07.2017Yapi Kredi Bank Azerbaijan ends Q2 on profit
- 20.07.2017Unibank ends H1 on profit
- 20.07.2017Dollar edges off lows against euro, central banks eyed
- 19.07.2017Finance Ministry announces revenues and expenditures of state budget
- 19.07.2017AMF issues AZN 25M-bond
- 19.07.2017Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $356M
- 19.07.2017NBC Bank loses hope for repayment of most of troubled loans
- 18.07.2017IBA’s restructuring plan adopted
- 18.07.2017ExpressBank gets 17% decline in loan portfolio
- 18.07.2017Money transfers from Azerbaijan to Georgia increase 38%
- 18.07.2017AtaBank’s profit nears AZN 1.7M
- 18.07.2017Muganbank ends H1 on loss
- 18.07.2017Ziraat Bank Azerbaijan ends H1 on profit
- 17.07.2017Number of officially unemployed population announced
- 17.07.2017Personal incomes rise 7% in Azerbaijan
- 17.07.2017Average monthly salary increases 6% in Azerbaijan
- 17.07.2017GDP makes up AZN 31.3B in Azerbaijan
- 17.07.2017TuranBank ends H1 on loss
- 17.07.2017Nikoil Bank ends H1 on profit
- 17.07.2017AFB Bank gets 60% growth in deposit portfolio
- 17.07.2017AZN 7B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital this year
- 17.07.2017SOFAZ’s assets nears $35B
- 15.07.2017New prices for 10,385 medicines approved in Azerbaijan
- 14.07.2017State budget executed with deficit of AZN 471M in first half of 2017
- 14.07.2017Azerbaijani president approves revised state budget
- 14.07.2017Troubled loans make up 50% of AGBank’s loan portfolio
- 14.07.2017Bank Eurasia ends H1 on profit
- 14.07.2017AGBank’s undistributed profit exceeds AZN 62M
- 13.07.2017Fitch assigns Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank 'AAA'
- 13.07.2017Azerbaijan makes 7% of total investments in Turkey
- 13.07.2017Retail trade turnover increases in Azerbaijan in H1
- 13.07.2017EU remains as main foreign trade partner of Azerbaijan
- 13.07.2017Annual inflation reaches 14%
- 13.07.2017IBA has enough support from creditors to implement restructuring plan
- 20.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for interest expenditures
- 20.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest incomes
- 20.02.2017Demirbank ends 2016 on loss
- 17.02.2017State budget executed with surplus in January
- 17.02.2017Azerbaijan sees 1% growth in economy
- 17.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for interest incomes