Most popular Bakcell tariff “Ela” becomes unlimited
Unlimited calls are now available not only on hourly, but on daily and monthly basis
Bakcell, the First Mobile Operator and Leading Mobile Internet Provider of Azerbaijan, has extended the customers’ favorite ElaCIN tariff. Thus, the “Daily Ela” and “Monthly Ela” plans, will allow the subscribers to enjoy unlimited phone conversations with any Bakcell customer.
The most popular “ElaCIN” tariff, which the majority of Bakcell subscribers used to choose, now becomes “Hourly Ela”. With this tariff plan, the subscribers are able to continuously talk on-net by paying only 0.07 AZN for each hour of call with no subscription fee.
From now on, the subscribers do not have to limit themselves with 1 hour conversation but enjoy have unlimited phone calls the entire day and even entire month.
With new “Daily Ela” tariff they will talk unlimited on-net the whole day for only 0.70 AZN per day. Moreover, the customers will receive 50 countrywide SMS each day as a bonus.
And with “Monthly Ela” tariff, which will be of particular interest to heavy talkers, the customers will enjoy unlimited on-net calls the whole month for only 17 AZN per month. In addition to that, “Monthly Ela” offers generous monthly bonuses of 500 countrywide SMS and 500 Mb of Internet.
To benefit from the new tariffs just dial *307#YES to join “Hourly Ela”, *370#YES to join “Daily Ela” or *317#YES to join “Monthly Ela”. Note that fair usage policy applies to “Daily Ela” and “Monthly Ela” tariffs.
By introducing new unlimited CIN tariffs, Bakcell offers the customers a convenient opportunity to enjoy the freedom of having unlimited conversations with their friends, family members and close ones, without counting minutes or worrying about any per minute charges.
Being the known leader in innovation, Bakcell will continue bringing renewed, convenient and exciting tariffs, products and services to the modern users of mobile communication.
Visit www.bakcell.com for more detailed information about the new hourly, daily and monthly “Ela” tariffs, and other advantageous and innovative offers of Bakcell.
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan manufactures 130 cars this year
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees 11% decline in capital outflow
- 14.06.2018Direct investments to Azerbaijan exceed $1B in Q1
- 14.06.2018Positive balance on money transfers to Azerbaijan reaches AZN 159M in Q1
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s net financial assets increase by $1B in Q1
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees $ 1.1B-surplus in balance of payment
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s foreign trade turnover in five months makes up $3.3B
- 14.06.2018SOCAR’s funds in IBA reach AZN 1.5B
- 14.06.2018SOCAR gets 25% rise in money in banks
- 14.06.2018Compensations paid to SOCAR management last year exceed AZN 1.2M
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 350M in this year
- 14.06.2018Average exchange rate of manat for May announced
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.1% growth in economy
- 14.06.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan lowers interest rates
- 14.06.2018Budget executed with a surplus of AZN 651mln during 5 months of 2018
- 14.06.2018Elman Rustamov: ‘To lower loan interest rates, risks have to be eliminated’
- 14.06.2018Elman Rustamov: Inflation rate projected to become single-digit by end of 2018
- 13.06.2018Fed raises rates amid stronger inflation, drops crisis-era guidance
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijan Railways to increase authorized capital by AZN 100M
- 13.06.2018SCC transfers AZN 1.3B to state budget in five months
- 13.06.2018AZN 5.2B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in five months of 2018
- 13.06.2018Seminar on Azerbaijan’s customs – challenges for today and tomorrow kicks off in Baku
- 13.06.2018Ministry of Taxes transfers AZN 2.4B to state budget
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijani population spend AZN 7B on food this year
- 12.06.2018Reasons for revision of state budget announced
- 12.06.2018SOFAZ’s budget transfers increased by 19%
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan increases forecast on SCC’s budget transfers by 30%
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan’s external public debt for four months announced
- 12.06.2018Forecast on budget transfers through Ministry of Taxes increased by 6%
- 12.06.2018Base oil price in 2018 state budget to be increased
- 12.06.2018Revenues and expenditures of 2018 state budget to be increased
- 12.06.2018Draft law on amendments to 2018 state budget submitted to parliament
- 12.06.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 11.06.2018Bakcell supports events organized by British Embassy
- 11.06.2018SOCAR’s new building opened in Istanbul
- 11.06.2018Ata Holding sees decline in assets
- 11.06.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 11.06.2018Average monthly salary of workers in economy reaches AZN 539
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.3M for road construction Gazakh
- 08.06.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 18.05.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based 21 insurers’ premiums exceed AZN 301M
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 18.05.2018Report of Chamber of Accounts on 2017 submitted to parliament
- 17.05.2018USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 17.05.2018Ministry of Taxes combating organized criminal group, not just sellers violating law - INTERVIEW