International banking conference kicks off in Baku
The 7th International Conference "Cash payment, collection and cash operations in the bank" has kicked off.
The Conference is attended by Heads and Specialists of cash, settlement and operational units of commercial banks from different CIS countries, leading analysts and international experts in the sphere of cash circulation, representatives of Central and National Banks, and also companies producing specialized products and services in sphere of cash circulation for banks.
Conference on the problems of cash circulation for today is undoubtedly an expected event and an actual business meeting for banking experts and experts of the cash circulation market from different countries! The purpose of the Conference is not only the exchange of experience and advanced technologies, but also the opening of opportunities for establishing new business contacts and finding together current business ideas, solutions and innovations in the sphere of cash circulation!
Key topics for discussion at the Conference this year are:
- Role of NDOs in the modern banking business: new challenges in new conditions.
- Cash vs "digitalization" of the economy: challenges and prospects.
- Cash management and a new look at cash-management.
- Cash collection and recalculation: actual tasks and new approaches.
- Optimization of cash management. Advanced technological solutions and concepts.
- Modern requirements for the protection of banknotes. About the standards and changes.
- Combating crimes in the field of NDO and prevention of counterfeiting.
The conference is organized by Business Format company, media partner is APA Holding.
This conference has been held in Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
The conference will last two days.
Related news releases
- 20.07.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 20.07.2018Bank of Baku ends Q2 on profit
- 20.07.2018Bank Eurasia gets decline in deposit portfolio
- 19.07.2018Yapi Kredi Bank Azerbaijan ends Q2 on profit
- 19.07.2018Ziraat Bank Azerbaijan gets 77% rise in assets
- 19.07.2018Akkord ends 2017 on loss
- 18.07.2018Amrahbank increases deposit portfolio
- 18.07.2018NBP Baku branch gets decline in assets
- 18.07.2018PASHA Bank ends Q2 on profit
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijan to switch to floating manat rate regime in 2020
- 17.07.2018Anglo Asian Mining earns $14M from sale of gold
- 17.07.2018Oreshkin: Russia-Azerbaijan trade turnover increased by 21% in five months
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijan to establish Competition Authority
- 17.07.2018Xalg Bank ends Q2 on profit
- 17.07.2018USD rate at today's auction announced
- 17.07.2018SOFAZ transfers AZN 84.5B to state budget since 2003
- 16.07.2018Azerbaijan Industry Bank ends Q2 on profit
- 16.07.2018Turan Bank’s gets 13% decline in deposit portfolio
- 16.07.2018Azerbaijan announces manat rate for July 17
- 16.07.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 16.07.2018IBA strengthens its capital position
- 13.07.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 13.07.2018Payments on insurance against industrial accidents amounts to AZN 1.8M
- 13.07.2018Premiums on real estate compulsory insurance increase
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan sees rise in compulsory insurance of automobiles
- 13.07.2018Azer Turk Bank offers free salary cards to corporate clients
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payment growth rate in H1
- 13.07.2018Investments in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital decline by 14%
- 13.07.2018Kapital Bank’s assets in Q2 make up AZN 3.5B
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate in H1
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for ratio of payments to premiums in H1
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of premiums in H1
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments in H1
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers’ premiums exceed AZN 396M
- 13.07.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 12.07.2018Georgia’s debt to Azerbaijan declines
- 12.07.2018EBRD increases its share in Unibank
- 12.07.2018Nakhchivanbank ends Q2 on profit
- 12.07.2018State Customs Committee increases budget transfers by 38%
- 03.04.2018CB currency reserves increase
- 03.04.2018Monetary base increases
- 04.04.2018Amrah Insurance gets drop in assets
- 02.04.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 02.04.2018Qala Insurance gets rise in liabilities
- 30.03.2018Unibank increases authorized capital