Import of prohibited psychotropic substance to Azerbaijan prevented
The State Customs Committee told APA that during the inspection, medicines including 9800 capsules of Lyrica (Pregabalin, 150 mg), 10542 capsules of Lyrica (Pregabalin, 300 mg) were found in the ventilator, and a total of 194,475 grams of methamphetamine, psychotropic substance in a cellophane bag.
The committee informs that the medicine Lyrica (Pregabalin) is included to the “List of List of strongly affecting substances and their amount” approved by a relevant law of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The total amount of the active substance of these drugs is 4 kg 632.6 grams.
Besides, the psychotropic substance - methamphetamine is included in the First “List of psychotropic substances circulation of which in Azerbaijan Republic has been prohibited”.
Investigation is underway.
- 21.09.2017Azerbaijani gov't discusses 2018 state budget
- 21.09.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 21.09.2017Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 100M
- 21.09.2017USD rate at today's auction announced
- 21.09.2017US Federal Reserve holds interest rates steady
- 20.09.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 20.09.2017ADIF pays AZN 748M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 19.09.2017Minister: "IBA can be prepared for privatization"
- 19.09.2017Chamber of Accounts makes decision to send materials on University of Economy to General Prosecutor’s Office
- 19.09.2017Elman Rustamov: We see no risk for manat rate
- 19.09.2017WB: Azerbaijan is our loyal partner
- 19.09.2017CB chairman: Currency market balanced, manat stabilized
- 19.09.2017WB allocated $3.6B for more than 50 projects in Azerbaijan so far
- 19.09.2017Central Bank: Credit activity in Azerbaijan still remains unrecovered
- 19.09.2017Central Bank: Manat stability accompanied by decline in dollarization
- 18.09.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 18.09.2017Draft state budget for 2018 submitted to government
- 15.09.2017Average monthly salary increases 7% in Azerbaijan
- 15.09.2017State budget executed with deficit of AZN 539M
- 15.09.2017Average exchange rate of manat for August announced
- 15.09.2017GDP amounts to AZN 43.7M in Azerbaijan this year
- 15.09.2017Money transfers from Azerbaijan to Georgia increase 11%
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijani population spend AZN 11B to food this year
- 15.09.2017AZN 10B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital this year
- 15.09.2017EBRD may become shareholder of IBA
- 14.09.2017EU remains as main foreign trade partner of Azerbaijan
- 14.09.2017AmCham Azerbaijan welcomes initiative on monitoring of the Strategic Road Map
- 14.09.2017USD rate at today's auction announced
- 13.09.2017IMF: Dollarization will decline after restoration of confidence in manat
- 13.09.2017IMF: Azerbaijan’s economic situation recovers
- 13.09.2017IMF laudes reforms carried out in Azerbaijan - Department Director - UPDATED
- 13.09.2017Georgia’s debt to Azerbaijan declines
- 12.09.2017Azerbaijani president approves rules on use of social insurance reserve and payment of additional funds to special accounts on insured persons
- 12.09.2017Azerbaijan sees 10% rise in foreign trade operations
- 12.09.2017SCC increases budget transfers by 20%
- 12.09.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 64%
- 12.09.2017Deputy chairman of Central Bank resigns
- 11.09.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 11.09.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 11.09.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers collect AZN 323M this year
- 28.08.2017Central Bank of Azerbaijan attracts about 611M manats
- 28.08.2017Azerbaijani president’s aide awarded Order "For Service to Motherland"
- 28.08.2017Azerbaijan announces manat rate for August 29
- 25.08.2017Azerbaijan announces manat rate for August 28
- 25.08.2017Azerbaijani Ministry of Taxes reveals law violations in activity of Turan News Agency
- 24.08.2017Azerbaijan announces manat rate for August 25