Deputy Minister: Debts on mandatory state social insurance as of January 1, 2018 exceed AZN 364M
Labour and Social Policy Committee of the Milli Majlis (Parliament) has today held a joint meeting with the Legal Policies and State Structuring Committee.
APA reports that the draft law on ‘Regulation of debts in the field of mandatory state social insurance’ to the parliament submitted by President Ilham Aliyev was discussed at the meeting. Deputy Minister of Labour and Social Protection of Population Idris Isayev gave information about the draft law.
He said that the draft law is intended for development of the development of entrepreneurship.
According to him, these debts receipts on social insurance fees have increased by 9.4-fold compared to 2003. Isayev noted that there are debts that have not been paid on mandatory state social insurance. Such debts exceed AZN 364 million.
The deputy minister said that AZN 282.6 million makes up principal debts, AZN 81.8 million – sanctions on violation of social insurance law.
According to him, writing off the debts won’t affect the pensions of the citizens.
Azerbaijani president Ilham Aliyev offered to write off debts which have incurred as of January 1, 2006 and have not been paid up to April 1, 2018, as well as financial sanctions as of January 1, 2015 in the field of mandatory state social insurance.
According to the draft law, the insurers’ debts which have incurred as of January 1, 2006 and have not been paid up to April 1, 2018 and will be written off.
At the same time, insurers’ debts on financial sanctions for violation of mandatory state social insurance rules which have incurred as of January 1, 2006 and have not been paid up to April 1, 2018 will be written off.
Rest of debts which have not been paid as of April 1, 2018 in spite of court decision will also be written off.
Related news releases
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijan sets new budget rules on effective use of oil revenues
- 22.06.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 22.06.2018MPs criticize allocation of funds from state budget to SOCAR
- 22.06.2018Finance Minister announces factors necessitating revision of state budget
- 21.06.2018S&P affirms Muganbank’s rating
- 21.06.2018S&P upgrades ratings on Muganbank
- 20.06.2018SGC increases assets by 35% in 2017
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan triples energy export this year
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan’s positive balance from foreign trade turnover doubles
- 20.06.2018State Customs Committee increases budget transfers by 36%
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan triples car import
- 20.06.2018“AzerTelecom” expanding its infrastructure in Baku and regions
- 20.06.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 20.06.2018S&P Global: Insurance sector depends on banking sector in Azerbaijan
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan to create temporary administration in insurance sector
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan manufactures 130 cars this year
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees 11% decline in capital outflow
- 14.06.2018Direct investments to Azerbaijan exceed $1B in Q1
- 14.06.2018Positive balance on money transfers to Azerbaijan reaches AZN 159M in Q1
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s net financial assets increase by $1B in Q1
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees $ 1.1B-surplus in balance of payment
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s foreign trade turnover in five months makes up $3.3B
- 14.06.2018SOCAR’s funds in IBA reach AZN 1.5B
- 14.06.2018SOCAR gets 25% rise in money in banks
- 14.06.2018Compensations paid to SOCAR management last year exceed AZN 1.2M
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 350M in this year
- 14.06.2018Average exchange rate of manat for May announced
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.1% growth in economy
- 14.06.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan lowers interest rates
- 14.06.2018Budget executed with a surplus of AZN 651mln during 5 months of 2018
- 14.06.2018Elman Rustamov: ‘To lower loan interest rates, risks have to be eliminated’
- 14.06.2018Elman Rustamov: Inflation rate projected to become single-digit by end of 2018
- 13.06.2018Fed raises rates amid stronger inflation, drops crisis-era guidance
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijan Railways to increase authorized capital by AZN 100M
- 13.06.2018SCC transfers AZN 1.3B to state budget in five months
- 13.06.2018AZN 5.2B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in five months of 2018
- 13.06.2018Seminar on Azerbaijan’s customs – challenges for today and tomorrow kicks off in Baku
- 13.06.2018Ministry of Taxes transfers AZN 2.4B to state budget
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijani population spend AZN 7B on food this year
- 12.06.2018Reasons for revision of state budget announced
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by six fold
- 20.02.2018BSE turnover increases
- 20.02.2018More than 70% of all transactions at AccessBank go online - INTERVIEW
- 20.02.2018Mandatory state social insurance amnesty expected in Azerbaijan - EXCLUSIVE
- 19.02.2018Gala Insurance increases premiums by 27%
- 19.02.2018Petkim doubles profit