Deputy Minister: Debts on mandatory state social insurance as of January 1, 2018 exceed AZN 364M
Labour and Social Policy Committee of the Milli Majlis (Parliament) has today held a joint meeting with the Legal Policies and State Structuring Committee.
APA reports that the draft law on ‘Regulation of debts in the field of mandatory state social insurance’ to the parliament submitted by President Ilham Aliyev was discussed at the meeting. Deputy Minister of Labour and Social Protection of Population Idris Isayev gave information about the draft law.
He said that the draft law is intended for development of the development of entrepreneurship.
According to him, these debts receipts on social insurance fees have increased by 9.4-fold compared to 2003. Isayev noted that there are debts that have not been paid on mandatory state social insurance. Such debts exceed AZN 364 million.
The deputy minister said that AZN 282.6 million makes up principal debts, AZN 81.8 million – sanctions on violation of social insurance law.
According to him, writing off the debts won’t affect the pensions of the citizens.
Azerbaijani president Ilham Aliyev offered to write off debts which have incurred as of January 1, 2006 and have not been paid up to April 1, 2018, as well as financial sanctions as of January 1, 2015 in the field of mandatory state social insurance.
According to the draft law, the insurers’ debts which have incurred as of January 1, 2006 and have not been paid up to April 1, 2018 and will be written off.
At the same time, insurers’ debts on financial sanctions for violation of mandatory state social insurance rules which have incurred as of January 1, 2006 and have not been paid up to April 1, 2018 will be written off.
Rest of debts which have not been paid as of April 1, 2018 in spite of court decision will also be written off.
Related news releases
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for ratio of payments to premiums
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of payments
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of premiums
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 19.03.2018Azer Turk Bank to operate on holidays
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijani customs officers prevent smuggling of 52 kg heroin
- 19.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s currency reserves amount to $44B
- 19.03.2018PASHA Life announces of financial performances for 2017
- 19.03.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 19.03.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $182M this year
- 19.03.2018PASHA Bank’s Turkey-based subsidiary increases authorized capital
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by seven fold
- 19.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 16.03.2018Debts from state compulsory state social insurance written off in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018Pasha Capital heads brokers ranking for February
- 16.03.2018BSE turnover increases
- 16.03.2018IBA-Georgia appeals to Georgian Central Bank on closure
- 16.03.2018Azer Turk Bank starts “Baharı faizsiz keçir” campaign
- 16.03.2018New table of salaries of several budget-financed organizations’ employees approved
- 16.03.2018MP: Banking system can’t be normalized without solving troubled loans
- 16.03.2018Average exchange rate of manat for February announced
- 16.03.2018Personal incomes rise by 10% in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018State budget executed with surplus of AZN 140M in January-February
- 16.03.2018International experts hold seminar on measures to fight against financial crimes in Baku
- 16.03.2018AZN 1.8B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in two months of this year
- 16.03.2018Xalg Insurance gets 2.3% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.3% growth in economy
- 15.03.2018IBA quits Russian and Georgian markets
- 15.03.2018PASHA Bank Georgia becomes sponsor of Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi - 2018
- 15.03.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 15.03.2018Fitch affirms Azerbaijan's Southern Gas Corridor CJSC's notes at 'BB+'
- 15.03.2018CBA postpones its plan to make investment in China’s financial market
- 15.03.2018No appeal received by Central Bank to ensure liquidity this year
- 15.03.2018UK to further expand cooperation with Azerbaijan, says PM May
- 15.03.2018AtaSigorta sees 8% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018A-Group Insurance gets decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 14.03.2018One more public legal entity created in Azerbaijan
- 14.03.2018IBA Supervisory Board reorganized
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by six fold
- 20.02.2018BSE turnover increases
- 20.02.2018More than 70% of all transactions at AccessBank go online - INTERVIEW
- 20.02.2018Mandatory state social insurance amnesty expected in Azerbaijan - EXCLUSIVE
- 19.02.2018Gala Insurance increases premiums by 27%
- 19.02.2018Petkim doubles profit