Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi – 2018 rescheduled for May 8
Organized by Caspian Energy Georgia Company, the 5th International Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi – 2018 has been rescheduled from April 18 to May 8, 2018. The date has been rescheduled due to the numerous requests of companies taking part in events organized in Azerbaijan and beyond the country.
A large number of participants representing the European, American and Asian continents are expected to attend the forum due to the implementation of a number of large regional energy and transport projects, in which Georgia is an important link, as well as favorable investment and business climate which aroused a high interest of the international business community representatives in the Georgian economy. First Deputy Chairman and CEO of the Caspian European Club Telman Aliyev stated. He also noted that Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Kvirikashvili and the government members, representing the economic bloc of Georgia, are expected to attend the opening ceremony of the event.
The Government of Georgia, the Government of the Azerbaijan Republic and Caspian European Club are providing an official support to the 5th International Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi – 2018.
As Telman Aliyev said, Caspian Energy Forum is held a few times in the countries of the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions, and serves as a traditional platform creating favorable conditions to activate a business-to-government dialogue, establish a close contact between the companies of the oil and non-oil sector, arrange meeting between the transnational companies and small-medium business representatives, as well as investors, experts and analysts interested in global cooperation between businessmen.
From 300 up to 500 delegates will attend the Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi. Among them there will be heads of public and transnational companies, international financial institutions, leading analytical centers, investment companies and rating agencies of the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic region states, as well as representatives of diplomatic and international missions accredited in Georgia.
One can view an updated list of speakers and the forum program at the www.caspianenergyforum.com.
Apart from this, the event program provides extra opportunities for participants to work and associate in the course of coffee-breaks and a business lunch.
Telman Aliyev added that the registration can be done through the http://caspianenergyforum.com/tbilisi/index.php/ru/ link.
The Caspian European Club, which brings together more than 5,000 member companies and organizations from 70 countries around the world, was established in June 2002 with the support of the largest oil and gas companies working in the Caspian-Black Sea region and with the active involvement of the Caspian Energy International Media Group. The Caspian American Club (established on 24 December 2016) and Caspian Asian Club (26 January 2018) will be managed by the Members of the Board of the Caspian European Club for 2 years. All companies that join the Caspian European Club as members get an automatic membership within the Caspian American Club, Caspian Asian Club and vice-versa.
His Excellency President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has been the Chairman of the Caspian European Club since the date of establishment.
Caspian Energy is distributed in the 70 countries of the world. For 19 years the journal has been publishing interviews of Presidents and Prime Ministers of different countries of the world, as well as heads of authoritative international organizations, big transnational companies, reviews and analytical materials of leading experts. According to various estimates, Caspian Energy is ranked among the top 5 leading journals of the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions, and serves as a guideline for many investors when considering the line of activity in the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions.
Related news releases
- 20.07.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 20.07.2018Bank of Baku ends Q2 on profit
- 20.07.2018Bank Eurasia gets decline in deposit portfolio
- 19.07.2018Yapi Kredi Bank Azerbaijan ends Q2 on profit
- 19.07.2018Ziraat Bank Azerbaijan gets 77% rise in assets
- 19.07.2018Akkord ends 2017 on loss
- 18.07.2018Amrahbank increases deposit portfolio
- 18.07.2018NBP Baku branch gets decline in assets
- 18.07.2018PASHA Bank ends Q2 on profit
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijan to switch to floating manat rate regime in 2020
- 17.07.2018Anglo Asian Mining earns $14M from sale of gold
- 17.07.2018Oreshkin: Russia-Azerbaijan trade turnover increased by 21% in five months
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijan to establish Competition Authority
- 17.07.2018Xalg Bank ends Q2 on profit
- 17.07.2018USD rate at today's auction announced
- 17.07.2018SOFAZ transfers AZN 84.5B to state budget since 2003
- 16.07.2018Azerbaijan Industry Bank ends Q2 on profit
- 16.07.2018Turan Bank’s gets 13% decline in deposit portfolio
- 16.07.2018Azerbaijan announces manat rate for July 17
- 16.07.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 16.07.2018IBA strengthens its capital position
- 13.07.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 13.07.2018Payments on insurance against industrial accidents amounts to AZN 1.8M
- 13.07.2018Premiums on real estate compulsory insurance increase
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan sees rise in compulsory insurance of automobiles
- 13.07.2018Azer Turk Bank offers free salary cards to corporate clients
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payment growth rate in H1
- 13.07.2018Investments in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital decline by 14%
- 13.07.2018Kapital Bank’s assets in Q2 make up AZN 3.5B
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate in H1
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for ratio of payments to premiums in H1
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of premiums in H1
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments in H1
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers’ premiums exceed AZN 396M
- 13.07.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 12.07.2018Georgia’s debt to Azerbaijan declines
- 12.07.2018EBRD increases its share in Unibank
- 12.07.2018Nakhchivanbank ends Q2 on profit
- 12.07.2018State Customs Committee increases budget transfers by 38%
- 29.03.2018Baki Insurance gets decline in assets
- 29.03.2018Pasha Insurance gets rise in liabilities
- 29.03.2018Societe de Courtage ends 2017 on profit
- 28.03.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 28.03.2018AzRe Reinsurance gets drop in assets
- 27.03.2018Revan Insurance ends 2017 on loss