Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi – 2018 rescheduled for May 8
Organized by Caspian Energy Georgia Company, the 5th International Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi – 2018 has been rescheduled from April 18 to May 8, 2018. The date has been rescheduled due to the numerous requests of companies taking part in events organized in Azerbaijan and beyond the country.
A large number of participants representing the European, American and Asian continents are expected to attend the forum due to the implementation of a number of large regional energy and transport projects, in which Georgia is an important link, as well as favorable investment and business climate which aroused a high interest of the international business community representatives in the Georgian economy. First Deputy Chairman and CEO of the Caspian European Club Telman Aliyev stated. He also noted that Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Kvirikashvili and the government members, representing the economic bloc of Georgia, are expected to attend the opening ceremony of the event.
The Government of Georgia, the Government of the Azerbaijan Republic and Caspian European Club are providing an official support to the 5th International Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi – 2018.
As Telman Aliyev said, Caspian Energy Forum is held a few times in the countries of the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions, and serves as a traditional platform creating favorable conditions to activate a business-to-government dialogue, establish a close contact between the companies of the oil and non-oil sector, arrange meeting between the transnational companies and small-medium business representatives, as well as investors, experts and analysts interested in global cooperation between businessmen.
From 300 up to 500 delegates will attend the Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi. Among them there will be heads of public and transnational companies, international financial institutions, leading analytical centers, investment companies and rating agencies of the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic region states, as well as representatives of diplomatic and international missions accredited in Georgia.
One can view an updated list of speakers and the forum program at the www.caspianenergyforum.com.
Apart from this, the event program provides extra opportunities for participants to work and associate in the course of coffee-breaks and a business lunch.
Telman Aliyev added that the registration can be done through the http://caspianenergyforum.com/tbilisi/index.php/ru/ link.
The Caspian European Club, which brings together more than 5,000 member companies and organizations from 70 countries around the world, was established in June 2002 with the support of the largest oil and gas companies working in the Caspian-Black Sea region and with the active involvement of the Caspian Energy International Media Group. The Caspian American Club (established on 24 December 2016) and Caspian Asian Club (26 January 2018) will be managed by the Members of the Board of the Caspian European Club for 2 years. All companies that join the Caspian European Club as members get an automatic membership within the Caspian American Club, Caspian Asian Club and vice-versa.
His Excellency President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has been the Chairman of the Caspian European Club since the date of establishment.
Caspian Energy is distributed in the 70 countries of the world. For 19 years the journal has been publishing interviews of Presidents and Prime Ministers of different countries of the world, as well as heads of authoritative international organizations, big transnational companies, reviews and analytical materials of leading experts. According to various estimates, Caspian Energy is ranked among the top 5 leading journals of the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions, and serves as a guideline for many investors when considering the line of activity in the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions.
Related news releases
- 26.04.2018Azerbaijani president meets with UK Minister of State for Trade and Export Promotion
- 26.04.2018Xalg Bank gets 38% rise in liabilities
- 26.04.2018Bank Silk Way ends Q1 on profit
- 26.04.2018Facebook’s revenues from ads near $12B in Q1
- 25.04.2018USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 25.04.2018Unicapital heads brokers ranking for March
- 25.04.2018BSE turnover increases
- 25.04.2018Bank Respublika ends Q1 on profit
- 25.04.2018Compulsory Insurance Bureau ends 2017 on profit
- 25.04.2018Yapi Kredi Bank Azerbaijan ends Q1 on profit
- 24.04.2018Rabitabank sees 33% rise in assets
- 24.04.2018Operations in securities market amount to AZN 6.2B
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for short-term liabilities growth rate
- 24.04.2018USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for long-term liabilities growth rate
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for long-term assets growth rate
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for short-term assets growth rate
- 24.04.2018Muganbank ends Q1 on loss
- 24.04.2018AFB Bank ends Q1 on profit
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for liabilities growth rate
- 24.04.2018Bank BTB gets 21% growth in assets
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for total capital growth rate
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for assets growth rate
- 24.04.2018ADB to allocate $900M to Azerbaijan in 2018-20
- 23.04.2018Safar Mehdiyev appointed Chairman of State Customs Committee
- 23.04.2018Gilan Holding conducts assessment of HR employees
- 23.04.2018Bakcell fulfills dreams of young entrepreneurs
- 23.04.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 23.04.2018Azerbaijan’s new government expected to continue important reforms to ensure sustainable development – World Bank
- 23.04.2018World Bank upgrades its economic growth projections for Azerbaijan
- 23.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives Russian minister of economic development
- 20.04.2018State Service for Antimonopoly Policy and Consumer Protection removed subordination of Azerbaijan’s Economy Ministry
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijan’s State Committee on Standardization, Metrology and Patents liquidated
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for short-term liablities
- 20.04.2018Azer-Turk Bank ends Q1 on profit
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for long-term liabilities
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for short-term assets
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for long-term assets
- 20.04.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for expenditures
- 29.03.2018Baki Insurance gets decline in assets
- 29.03.2018Pasha Insurance gets rise in liabilities
- 29.03.2018Societe de Courtage ends 2017 on profit
- 28.03.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 28.03.2018AzRe Reinsurance gets drop in assets
- 27.03.2018Revan Insurance ends 2017 on loss