Bakcell CEO participates at panel discussions in Barcelona
Bakcell, the First Mobile Operator and Leading Mobile Internet Provider of Azerbaijan, has taken an active part at the Mobile World Congress, being the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry, organized by the GSMA and held in the Mobile World Capital, Barcelona.
Within the framework of the Congress, Bakcell CEO Mr. Nikolai Beckers was invited to join the “Enhancing the Consumer Experience” panel, held as a part of the Mobile World Congress (MWC) Sports & Entertainment Summit.
“Bakcell continues to invest heavily to its network and further improvement of the customer experience. We believe that the innovative technologies together with a reliable network are the foundation for provision of high-quality customer experience to our customers”, has mentioned Mr. Beckers.
Along with Mr. Beckers, the panel was also joined by Lee Booth, CEO of “Active Ticketing”, Nina Bibby, Chief Marketing Officer of “02”, Jil Go, VP for Content Business of “Globe” and William Mannarelli, Director of Real Estate, FC “Barcelona”. The industry executives have discussed the importance of how mobile improves customer support, fosters self-service, develops efficient infrastructure and provides access to content.
Mobile World Congress is the annual event that provides the planet’s best venue for mobile industry networking, new business opportunities and deal-making. Mobile World Congress includes a world-class conference featuring visionary keynotes and thought-provoking panel discussions; an exhibition with more than 2,200 companies displaying the cutting-edge products and technologies that define the future of mobile communications market.
This year, Bakcell representatives have traditionally participated at the congress, held in the period from February 28 to March 1, 2018. Within the frames of their visit, the company’s executives and leading managers have got acquainted with the latest technological innovations and industry trends of the world and participated in a number of very interesting discussions and meetings.
Bakcell is a known leader in innovation, and the company is doing its best to ensure that Azerbaijani consumers get the latest products and services in accordance with the global trends and local demands and requirements. To stay up to date with the world’s telco tendencies, Bakcell constantly participates in major Telecommunication events and brings back the best ideas and innovations, allowing the company to serve its customers in the best way possible.
A short video from the event is available at the following link: https://goo.gl/UMqiuN
Bakcell, The First Mobile Operator and the Leading Mobile Internet Provider of Azerbaijan, offers a variety of products for modern mobile communications customers. Bakcell provides class leading 3G and 4G mobile internet experience in the country under the Sür@ brand name.
As one of the largest national non-oil investors, Bakcell today continues making large investments in the economy of Azerbaijan through its investments in state-of-the-art telecommunication technology and its people who service our customers.
For more information about Bakcell products and services, please visit www.bakcell.com or call 555. For press releases please see www.bakcell.com/az/news (or www.bakcell.com/en/news for press releases in English).
If you are not a Bakcell subscriber, but wish to find out about Bakcell and its services, please call 012 498 89 89
- 20.06.2018“AzerTelecom” expanding its infrastructure in Baku and regions
- 20.06.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 20.06.2018S&P Global: Insurance sector depends on banking sector in Azerbaijan
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan to create temporary administration in insurance sector
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan manufactures 130 cars this year
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees 11% decline in capital outflow
- 14.06.2018Direct investments to Azerbaijan exceed $1B in Q1
- 14.06.2018Positive balance on money transfers to Azerbaijan reaches AZN 159M in Q1
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s net financial assets increase by $1B in Q1
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees $ 1.1B-surplus in balance of payment
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s foreign trade turnover in five months makes up $3.3B
- 14.06.2018SOCAR’s funds in IBA reach AZN 1.5B
- 14.06.2018SOCAR gets 25% rise in money in banks
- 14.06.2018Compensations paid to SOCAR management last year exceed AZN 1.2M
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 350M in this year
- 14.06.2018Average exchange rate of manat for May announced
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.1% growth in economy
- 14.06.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan lowers interest rates
- 14.06.2018Budget executed with a surplus of AZN 651mln during 5 months of 2018
- 14.06.2018Elman Rustamov: ‘To lower loan interest rates, risks have to be eliminated’
- 14.06.2018Elman Rustamov: Inflation rate projected to become single-digit by end of 2018
- 13.06.2018Fed raises rates amid stronger inflation, drops crisis-era guidance
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijan Railways to increase authorized capital by AZN 100M
- 13.06.2018SCC transfers AZN 1.3B to state budget in five months
- 13.06.2018AZN 5.2B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in five months of 2018
- 13.06.2018Seminar on Azerbaijan’s customs – challenges for today and tomorrow kicks off in Baku
- 13.06.2018Ministry of Taxes transfers AZN 2.4B to state budget
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijani population spend AZN 7B on food this year
- 12.06.2018Reasons for revision of state budget announced
- 12.06.2018SOFAZ’s budget transfers increased by 19%
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan increases forecast on SCC’s budget transfers by 30%
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan’s external public debt for four months announced
- 12.06.2018Forecast on budget transfers through Ministry of Taxes increased by 6%
- 12.06.2018Base oil price in 2018 state budget to be increased
- 12.06.2018Revenues and expenditures of 2018 state budget to be increased
- 12.06.2018Draft law on amendments to 2018 state budget submitted to parliament
- 12.06.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 11.06.2018Bakcell supports events organized by British Embassy
- 11.06.2018SOCAR’s new building opened in Istanbul
- 11.06.2018Ata Holding sees decline in assets
- 07.03.2018Azerbaijan sees decline in provision of crediting in January
- 07.03.2018Azerbaijan-based banks see decline in external borrowing
- 07.03.2018Troubled loans increase by 4.3% in January
- 07.03.2018Bank Melli Iran Baku branch announces amount of deposits in closed banks
- 07.03.2018Monetary base increases
- 07.03.2018CB currency reserves increase