Bakcell CEO participates at panel discussions in Barcelona
Bakcell, the First Mobile Operator and Leading Mobile Internet Provider of Azerbaijan, has taken an active part at the Mobile World Congress, being the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry, organized by the GSMA and held in the Mobile World Capital, Barcelona.
Within the framework of the Congress, Bakcell CEO Mr. Nikolai Beckers was invited to join the “Enhancing the Consumer Experience” panel, held as a part of the Mobile World Congress (MWC) Sports & Entertainment Summit.
“Bakcell continues to invest heavily to its network and further improvement of the customer experience. We believe that the innovative technologies together with a reliable network are the foundation for provision of high-quality customer experience to our customers”, has mentioned Mr. Beckers.
Along with Mr. Beckers, the panel was also joined by Lee Booth, CEO of “Active Ticketing”, Nina Bibby, Chief Marketing Officer of “02”, Jil Go, VP for Content Business of “Globe” and William Mannarelli, Director of Real Estate, FC “Barcelona”. The industry executives have discussed the importance of how mobile improves customer support, fosters self-service, develops efficient infrastructure and provides access to content.
Mobile World Congress is the annual event that provides the planet’s best venue for mobile industry networking, new business opportunities and deal-making. Mobile World Congress includes a world-class conference featuring visionary keynotes and thought-provoking panel discussions; an exhibition with more than 2,200 companies displaying the cutting-edge products and technologies that define the future of mobile communications market.
This year, Bakcell representatives have traditionally participated at the congress, held in the period from February 28 to March 1, 2018. Within the frames of their visit, the company’s executives and leading managers have got acquainted with the latest technological innovations and industry trends of the world and participated in a number of very interesting discussions and meetings.
Bakcell is a known leader in innovation, and the company is doing its best to ensure that Azerbaijani consumers get the latest products and services in accordance with the global trends and local demands and requirements. To stay up to date with the world’s telco tendencies, Bakcell constantly participates in major Telecommunication events and brings back the best ideas and innovations, allowing the company to serve its customers in the best way possible.
A short video from the event is available at the following link: https://goo.gl/UMqiuN
Bakcell, The First Mobile Operator and the Leading Mobile Internet Provider of Azerbaijan, offers a variety of products for modern mobile communications customers. Bakcell provides class leading 3G and 4G mobile internet experience in the country under the Sür@ brand name.
As one of the largest national non-oil investors, Bakcell today continues making large investments in the economy of Azerbaijan through its investments in state-of-the-art telecommunication technology and its people who service our customers.
For more information about Bakcell products and services, please visit www.bakcell.com or call 555. For press releases please see www.bakcell.com/az/news (or www.bakcell.com/en/news for press releases in English).
If you are not a Bakcell subscriber, but wish to find out about Bakcell and its services, please call 012 498 89 89
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for ratio of payments to premiums
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of payments
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of premiums
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 19.03.2018Azer Turk Bank to operate on holidays
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijani customs officers prevent smuggling of 52 kg heroin
- 19.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s currency reserves amount to $44B
- 19.03.2018PASHA Life announces of financial performances for 2017
- 19.03.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 19.03.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $182M this year
- 19.03.2018PASHA Bank’s Turkey-based subsidiary increases authorized capital
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by seven fold
- 19.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 16.03.2018Debts from state compulsory state social insurance written off in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018Pasha Capital heads brokers ranking for February
- 16.03.2018BSE turnover increases
- 16.03.2018IBA-Georgia appeals to Georgian Central Bank on closure
- 16.03.2018Azer Turk Bank starts “Baharı faizsiz keçir” campaign
- 16.03.2018New table of salaries of several budget-financed organizations’ employees approved
- 16.03.2018MP: Banking system can’t be normalized without solving troubled loans
- 16.03.2018Average exchange rate of manat for February announced
- 16.03.2018Personal incomes rise by 10% in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018State budget executed with surplus of AZN 140M in January-February
- 16.03.2018International experts hold seminar on measures to fight against financial crimes in Baku
- 16.03.2018AZN 1.8B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in two months of this year
- 16.03.2018Xalg Insurance gets 2.3% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.3% growth in economy
- 15.03.2018IBA quits Russian and Georgian markets
- 15.03.2018PASHA Bank Georgia becomes sponsor of Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi - 2018
- 15.03.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 15.03.2018Fitch affirms Azerbaijan's Southern Gas Corridor CJSC's notes at 'BB+'
- 15.03.2018CBA postpones its plan to make investment in China’s financial market
- 15.03.2018No appeal received by Central Bank to ensure liquidity this year
- 15.03.2018UK to further expand cooperation with Azerbaijan, says PM May
- 15.03.2018AtaSigorta sees 8% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018A-Group Insurance gets decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 14.03.2018One more public legal entity created in Azerbaijan
- 14.03.2018IBA Supervisory Board reorganized
- 25.04.2016USD rate continues to fall
- 26.04.2016AtaBank earns AZN 6M in Q1
- 26.04.2016Parabank sees 2.4 times rise in personal savings
- 25.04.2016Azer-Turk Bank triples assets
- 25.04.2016AFB Bank gets profit in Q1
- 25.04.2016Silk Way Insurance gets profit in Q1