Bakcell and ENGINET protect children from unwanted internet content
Bakcell, the First Mobile Operator and Leading Mobile Internet Provider of Azerbaijan, is pleased to announce that the safe internet bundle, launched two years ago now becomes available in the 4G network as well. Thanks to the safe internet productoffered by Bakcell and the “Internet Filtering Service” of ENGINET –the first FTTH provider in Azerbaijan, Bakcell customers have the possibility to ensure safe internet browsing for their children and protect them from any harmful and unwanted content.
“The internet today plays an important role in education and development of children. However, as parents we cannot always control how our children use the internet. Considering that there are lots of content in the internet which we don’t want our kids to access, Bakcell and ENGINET are providing the parents with an opportunity to filter unwanted web pages. There is a growing demand of customers to this product, and together with ENGINET we’re bringing the best experience to make virtual world safe for our children”, says Todor Dimitrovski, Chief Marketing Officer of Bakcell.
Note that the filtering system deployed by ENGINET,limits access to over 18 million websites from 90thematic groups, which contain information considered to be harmful or inappropriate. Bypurchasing “Safe Internet Bundles”Bakcell customers will be able to protect their kids from the unwanted content, by filtering pages containing adult material, illegal or violent content, gambling, medicine or other information not recommended for children.
“ENGINETisthefirstcompanyto implementthe “InternetFiltering Service” on Azerbaijani private market and our professional team isworking hard to make sure this product is being periodically improved. There are more than one million webpages is created every day worldwide and our “Black List” systemis being updated on daily basis. Soon, we will apply new innovation related to “Black Keywords” in the search engine system”, says Elmira Abasova, Head of Marketing Division of ENGINET.
Moreover, ENGINET has started implementing the Safe Internet Project in the country’s schools, with the help of the Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan. Further, ENGINEThas organized open lessons at schools to present the “Safe Internet” project, in the city of Sumgait.
As a socially responsible corporate citizen, Bakcell always pays special attention to development of children, their education and integration to society. The company’s “Bakcell Stars” CSR program contributes to education of hundreds of children each year, to provide them with better life and ensure their bright future. Offering safe internet solution for children is a part of such activities.
In order to protect your children from the unwanted content you need to obtain Safe Internet Bundles offered by Bakcell by simplydialling*134#10#YES. The price of a 10 GB safe internet bundle is 10 AZN. This package can be used on any device, such as a mobile phone or a laptop.
Upon the activation process, your mobile internet bundle will be automatically filtered by the system for unwanted content.
Visit https://www.bakcell.com/en/internet-safe-internet for more detailed information about the “Safe Internet” packages.
Related news releases
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan manufactures 130 cars this year
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees 11% decline in capital outflow
- 14.06.2018Direct investments to Azerbaijan exceed $1B in Q1
- 14.06.2018Positive balance on money transfers to Azerbaijan reaches AZN 159M in Q1
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s net financial assets increase by $1B in Q1
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees $ 1.1B-surplus in balance of payment
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s foreign trade turnover in five months makes up $3.3B
- 14.06.2018SOCAR’s funds in IBA reach AZN 1.5B
- 14.06.2018SOCAR gets 25% rise in money in banks
- 14.06.2018Compensations paid to SOCAR management last year exceed AZN 1.2M
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 350M in this year
- 14.06.2018Average exchange rate of manat for May announced
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.1% growth in economy
- 14.06.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan lowers interest rates
- 14.06.2018Budget executed with a surplus of AZN 651mln during 5 months of 2018
- 14.06.2018Elman Rustamov: ‘To lower loan interest rates, risks have to be eliminated’
- 14.06.2018Elman Rustamov: Inflation rate projected to become single-digit by end of 2018
- 13.06.2018Fed raises rates amid stronger inflation, drops crisis-era guidance
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijan Railways to increase authorized capital by AZN 100M
- 13.06.2018SCC transfers AZN 1.3B to state budget in five months
- 13.06.2018AZN 5.2B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in five months of 2018
- 13.06.2018Seminar on Azerbaijan’s customs – challenges for today and tomorrow kicks off in Baku
- 13.06.2018Ministry of Taxes transfers AZN 2.4B to state budget
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijani population spend AZN 7B on food this year
- 12.06.2018Reasons for revision of state budget announced
- 12.06.2018SOFAZ’s budget transfers increased by 19%
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan increases forecast on SCC’s budget transfers by 30%
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan’s external public debt for four months announced
- 12.06.2018Forecast on budget transfers through Ministry of Taxes increased by 6%
- 12.06.2018Base oil price in 2018 state budget to be increased
- 12.06.2018Revenues and expenditures of 2018 state budget to be increased
- 12.06.2018Draft law on amendments to 2018 state budget submitted to parliament
- 12.06.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 11.06.2018Bakcell supports events organized by British Embassy
- 11.06.2018SOCAR’s new building opened in Istanbul
- 11.06.2018Ata Holding sees decline in assets
- 11.06.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 11.06.2018Average monthly salary of workers in economy reaches AZN 539
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.3M for road construction Gazakh
- 08.06.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijan-based banks see rise in external borrowing
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijan sees decline in money supply in April
- 05.06.2018Troubled loans decrease by in April
- 05.06.2018Annual inflation makes up 3.2% in Azerbaijan
- 05.06.2018Monetary base decreases
- 05.06.2018CB currency reserves increase