AzerTelecom supports the development of national Internet resources
“Milli Net 2017” – the National Internet Award competition sponsored by “AzerTelecom” LLC, a backbone internet provider connecting Azerbaijan to the international Internet network has been completed.
According to the information given from the company’s Public Relations department, this year “AzerTelecom” LLC has been a main sponsor to the 9th “Milli Net 2017” event organized by Azerbaijan Internet Forum. It was said that “Milli Net” is the traditional project towards discovering, promoting and assessing the best national internet resources in the country, enhancing the use of Azerbaijan language over the Internet and “AzerTelecom” LLC being a leading ICT company is interested in the development as well as successful implementation of such projects.
“Milli Net 2017” started in October and the competition continued until December 15. In general, 392 resources were submitted for 18 nominations to the professional Internet award competition. As per competition rules, 291 resources were accepted and went to polls. Among them the best 96 Internet resources were nominated (53 web sites, 26 mobile applications and 17 social media resources). According to the second poll results, the winners were selected per existing 18 nominations and at yesterday’s event granted with special “Milli Net” award for each nominations – Bronze Buta with reflection of net, and the winners of 2nd and 3rd places were awarded with Diploma. Various valuable gifts were also presented to the winners.
Speaking at the Awarding Ceremony “AzerTelecom” LLC’s Chief Commercial Officer Laman Abasbeyli noted that “AzerTelecom” believes that such significant platforms like “Milli Net” that supports the enlightenment, development of society and ICT sphere contributes to the overall development. “AzerTelecom” has been operating in the telecommunication field since 2008 and will celebrate its 10-year anniversary next year. Within these 10 years, the company became an integral part of ICT sphere in Azerbaijan, and carried out significant activities towards provision of high quality and high speed Internet in the country.
““AzerTelecom” LLC always supports the projects promoting continuous ICT development, use of information technologies, national resources, development of educational consciousness of society and will continue its activities following these principles”- Laman Abasbeyli said.
The representatives from country’s internet society, a number of government bodies, leading ICT companies, education institutions and media participated at the event. Other speakers having a speech at the event stressed the importance of “Milli Net” and talked about the ICT development in the country.
About “Milli Net”:
The National Internet Award is a professional internet award established by Azerbaijan Internet Forum (AIF). This award is annually granted by means of competition to the national social, scientific, economic, legal etc. internet resources and internet projects compiled and active in Azerbaijan language.
About “AzerTelecom" LLC:
“AzerTelecom” LLC is a dynamically developing telecommunication operator in Azerbaijan. The company was established in 2008; the services provided by the telecommunication operator include the followings: wholesale Internet, leased line, mobile backhaul, international transit, SIP telephony, FTTB (Fiber-to-the-building), Data Center services, VSAT services, Corporate network, Backbone services, Leased line over GSM, VPN (Virtual Private Network), VoIP (Voice over IP), DDOS protection etc.
For detailed information about the company, please visit our official web site www.azertelecom.az, or pages in Facebook (www.facebook.com/azertelecom.az) and LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/company/azertelecom.az) social networks.
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for ratio of payments to premiums
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of payments
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of premiums
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 19.03.2018Azer Turk Bank to operate on holidays
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijani customs officers prevent smuggling of 52 kg heroin
- 19.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s currency reserves amount to $44B
- 19.03.2018PASHA Life announces of financial performances for 2017
- 19.03.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 19.03.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $182M this year
- 19.03.2018PASHA Bank’s Turkey-based subsidiary increases authorized capital
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by seven fold
- 19.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 16.03.2018Debts from state compulsory state social insurance written off in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018Pasha Capital heads brokers ranking for February
- 16.03.2018BSE turnover increases
- 16.03.2018IBA-Georgia appeals to Georgian Central Bank on closure
- 16.03.2018Azer Turk Bank starts “Baharı faizsiz keçir” campaign
- 16.03.2018New table of salaries of several budget-financed organizations’ employees approved
- 16.03.2018MP: Banking system can’t be normalized without solving troubled loans
- 16.03.2018Average exchange rate of manat for February announced
- 16.03.2018Personal incomes rise by 10% in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018State budget executed with surplus of AZN 140M in January-February
- 16.03.2018International experts hold seminar on measures to fight against financial crimes in Baku
- 16.03.2018AZN 1.8B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in two months of this year
- 16.03.2018Xalg Insurance gets 2.3% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.3% growth in economy
- 15.03.2018IBA quits Russian and Georgian markets
- 15.03.2018PASHA Bank Georgia becomes sponsor of Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi - 2018
- 15.03.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 15.03.2018Fitch affirms Azerbaijan's Southern Gas Corridor CJSC's notes at 'BB+'
- 15.03.2018CBA postpones its plan to make investment in China’s financial market
- 15.03.2018No appeal received by Central Bank to ensure liquidity this year
- 15.03.2018UK to further expand cooperation with Azerbaijan, says PM May
- 15.03.2018AtaSigorta sees 8% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018A-Group Insurance gets decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 14.03.2018One more public legal entity created in Azerbaijan
- 14.03.2018IBA Supervisory Board reorganized
- 22.12.2017Azerbaijan Banks Association awarded APA
- 22.12.2017Fitch: 'Our sector outlook for Azerbaijan still negative due to continued asset quality pressure'
- 22.12.2017Azerbaijani president receives Georgian finance minister
- 21.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan has been the world’s fastest economically developing country during past 14 years
- 21.12.2017FIMSA: Azerbaijan-based banks to provide investment services
- 21.12.2017Amendments to be made to article ‘Personal inspection’ of Customs Code