Azerbaijani parliament adopts draft law on writing off debts on compulsory state social insurance
Azerbaijani parliament has today discussed the draft law "On regulation of compulsory state social insurance debts".
APA-Economics reports that chairman of committee on labor and social policy Hadi Rajabli said that the draft law envisages three issues: ‘One of the issues is related to debts incurred on insurance fees as of 2006. Amount of these debts is AZN 100 million. The second issue is about financial sanctions from 2006 to January 1, 2015, which amount to AZN 55 million. The third issue is debts incurred from January 1, 2015 to April 1, 2018. Amount of these debts is AZN 26.7 million’.
Azerbaijani president Ilham Aliyev offered to write off debts which have incurred as of January 1, 2006 and have not been paid up to April 1, 2018, as well as financial sanctions as of January 1, 2015 in the field of mandatory state social insurance.
According to the draft law, the insurers’ debts which have incurred as of January 1, 2006 and have not been paid up to April 1, 2018 and will be written off.
At the same time, insurers’ debts on financial sanctions for violation of mandatory state social insurance rules which have incurred as of January 1, 2006 and have not been paid up to April 1, 2018 will be written off.
Financial sanctions are expected to be written off in the following order:
- in case the insured person pays 10 percent of the debt on financial sanctions in April-May 2018, 90 percent of the amount is written off;
- in case 30 percent of the debt on financial sanctions is paid in April-July 2018, 70 percent of the amount is written off;
- in case 50 percent of the debt on financial sanctions is paid in April-September 2018, 50 percent of the amount is written off.
Rest of debts which have not been paid as of April 1, 2018 in spite of court decision will also be written off.
The draft law was adopted by voting.
Related news releases
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan manufactures 130 cars this year
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees 11% decline in capital outflow
- 14.06.2018Direct investments to Azerbaijan exceed $1B in Q1
- 14.06.2018Positive balance on money transfers to Azerbaijan reaches AZN 159M in Q1
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s net financial assets increase by $1B in Q1
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees $ 1.1B-surplus in balance of payment
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s foreign trade turnover in five months makes up $3.3B
- 14.06.2018SOCAR’s funds in IBA reach AZN 1.5B
- 14.06.2018SOCAR gets 25% rise in money in banks
- 14.06.2018Compensations paid to SOCAR management last year exceed AZN 1.2M
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 350M in this year
- 14.06.2018Average exchange rate of manat for May announced
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.1% growth in economy
- 14.06.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan lowers interest rates
- 14.06.2018Budget executed with a surplus of AZN 651mln during 5 months of 2018
- 14.06.2018Elman Rustamov: ‘To lower loan interest rates, risks have to be eliminated’
- 14.06.2018Elman Rustamov: Inflation rate projected to become single-digit by end of 2018
- 13.06.2018Fed raises rates amid stronger inflation, drops crisis-era guidance
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijan Railways to increase authorized capital by AZN 100M
- 13.06.2018SCC transfers AZN 1.3B to state budget in five months
- 13.06.2018AZN 5.2B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in five months of 2018
- 13.06.2018Seminar on Azerbaijan’s customs – challenges for today and tomorrow kicks off in Baku
- 13.06.2018Ministry of Taxes transfers AZN 2.4B to state budget
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijani population spend AZN 7B on food this year
- 12.06.2018Reasons for revision of state budget announced
- 12.06.2018SOFAZ’s budget transfers increased by 19%
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan increases forecast on SCC’s budget transfers by 30%
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan’s external public debt for four months announced
- 12.06.2018Forecast on budget transfers through Ministry of Taxes increased by 6%
- 12.06.2018Base oil price in 2018 state budget to be increased
- 12.06.2018Revenues and expenditures of 2018 state budget to be increased
- 12.06.2018Draft law on amendments to 2018 state budget submitted to parliament
- 12.06.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 11.06.2018Bakcell supports events organized by British Embassy
- 11.06.2018SOCAR’s new building opened in Istanbul
- 11.06.2018Ata Holding sees decline in assets
- 11.06.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 11.06.2018Average monthly salary of workers in economy reaches AZN 539
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.3M for road construction Gazakh
- 08.06.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 06.03.2018Currency exchange points to be licensed this year
- 06.03.2018SOFAZ invested $1.9B in real properties
- 06.03.2018USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 06.03.2018State Customs Committee transfers AZN 220M to state budget last month
- 05.03.2018Total capital on banking sector increased to AZN 2.2B
- 05.03.2018Azerbaijan uses 83% of loans borrowed from international financial organizations