Azerbaijan invests over $650M in Turkey in 2016
According to Anadolu agency, 30% of investments were made at late 2016.
In December 2016 $1,991,000,000 was invested in Turkey, which is 17-year high, up 4.5 times from November 2016, 37.4% from 2015.
In 2015 $12.1 billion was invested in Turkey’s economy.
European countries invested $4.265 billion in 2016, while it was $7.98 billion in 2015.
The UK invested $961 million in Turkey, Netherlands invested $956 million, Germany $430 million and Spain $409 million.
Asian countries invested $2 billion. Of this, $652 million was invested by Azerbaijan, $375 million by Qatar.
In December 2016 the UK invested $444 million, Netherlands $394 million, China $300 million, Qatar $285 million and Azerbaijan $175 million.
Related news releases
- 28.04.2017Bank Standard’s non-performing loans amount to AZN 707M
- 28.04.2017Deficit of consolidated budget exceeds AZN 1.1B
- 28.04.2017Central Bank attracts AZN 350M
- 28.04.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 28.04.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of payments
- 28.04.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of premiums
- 28.04.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 28.04.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 28.04.2017Oil prices rise
- 27.04.2017Baku hosts workshop on Azerbaijan’s accession to WTO
- 27.04.2017ADIF pays over AZN 732M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 27.04.2017Insurers collect AZN 151 million premiums, pay AZN 60 million in Q1
- 27.04.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 27.04.2017SOFAZ’s investment opportunities in France discussed
- 27.04.2017SOFAZ Executive Director re-elected to Supervisory Council of VTB Bank for next term
- 27.04.2017SCC seizes 18 kg of drug
- 27.04.2017PASHA Bank’s assets near AZN 3.3B
- 27.04.2017Bank VTB Azerbaijan gets 2.4% rise in deposit portfolio
- 26.04.2017ADIF pays over AZN 732M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 26.04.2017SCC prevents AZN 895,000 deviation from budget
- 26.04.2017Muganbank’s loss exceeds AZN 13M
- 26.04.2017President’s aide: main goal is to bring Azerbaijan to level of developed countries
- 25.04.2017Date of next meeting of Azerbaijan-Lithuania intergovernmental commission announced
- 25.04.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 25.04.2017AtaBank gets 38% decline in deposit portfolio
- 25.04.2017Azerbaijan to reopen currency exchange offices
- 25.04.2017Azerbaijan Industry Bank sees 12% rise in troubled loans
- 25.04.2017USD rate at today's auction announced
- 25.04.2017Xalg Bank ends Q1 on profit
- 24.04.2017Bank Respublika ends Q1 on loss
- 24.04.2017Central Bank attracts AZN 365M
- 24.04.2017AccessBank gets 6% rise in deposit portfolio
- 24.04.2017ADB allocates over $1.3B loan to Azerbaijan in 2016
- 24.04.2017ADIF pays over AZN 728M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 24.04.2017Anglo Asian Mining earns over $10M from gold sale
- 24.04.2017Anglo Asian Mining’s debt exceeds $33M
- 21.04.2017PM Artur Rasi-zadeh re-elected as SOFAZ Supervisory Board's Chair
- 21.04.2017Azerbaijani protests against Kosovo’s membership to WCO
- 21.04.2017USD rate for April 24 announced
- 21.04.2017Synergy Group becomes AtaBank’s shareholder
- 15.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for personal savings
- 15.02.2017Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 200M
- 15.02.2017Money transfers from Georgia to Azerbaijan decline in January
- 14.02.2017Average monthly salary increased 7% in 2016
- 14.02.2017SOFAZ releases revenue and expenditure statement for 2016
- 14.02.2017CB board three members’ terms of office end