Azerbaijan invests over $650M in Turkey in 2016
According to Anadolu agency, 30% of investments were made at late 2016.
In December 2016 $1,991,000,000 was invested in Turkey, which is 17-year high, up 4.5 times from November 2016, 37.4% from 2015.
In 2015 $12.1 billion was invested in Turkey’s economy.
European countries invested $4.265 billion in 2016, while it was $7.98 billion in 2015.
The UK invested $961 million in Turkey, Netherlands invested $956 million, Germany $430 million and Spain $409 million.
Asian countries invested $2 billion. Of this, $652 million was invested by Azerbaijan, $375 million by Qatar.
In December 2016 the UK invested $444 million, Netherlands $394 million, China $300 million, Qatar $285 million and Azerbaijan $175 million.
Related news releases
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for ratio of payments to premiums
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of payments
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of premiums
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 19.03.2018Azer Turk Bank to operate on holidays
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijani customs officers prevent smuggling of 52 kg heroin
- 19.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s currency reserves amount to $44B
- 19.03.2018PASHA Life announces of financial performances for 2017
- 19.03.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 19.03.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $182M this year
- 19.03.2018PASHA Bank’s Turkey-based subsidiary increases authorized capital
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by seven fold
- 19.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 16.03.2018Debts from state compulsory state social insurance written off in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018Pasha Capital heads brokers ranking for February
- 16.03.2018BSE turnover increases
- 16.03.2018IBA-Georgia appeals to Georgian Central Bank on closure
- 16.03.2018Azer Turk Bank starts “Baharı faizsiz keçir” campaign
- 16.03.2018New table of salaries of several budget-financed organizations’ employees approved
- 16.03.2018MP: Banking system can’t be normalized without solving troubled loans
- 16.03.2018Average exchange rate of manat for February announced
- 16.03.2018Personal incomes rise by 10% in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018State budget executed with surplus of AZN 140M in January-February
- 16.03.2018International experts hold seminar on measures to fight against financial crimes in Baku
- 16.03.2018AZN 1.8B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in two months of this year
- 16.03.2018Xalg Insurance gets 2.3% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.3% growth in economy
- 15.03.2018IBA quits Russian and Georgian markets
- 15.03.2018PASHA Bank Georgia becomes sponsor of Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi - 2018
- 15.03.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 15.03.2018Fitch affirms Azerbaijan's Southern Gas Corridor CJSC's notes at 'BB+'
- 15.03.2018CBA postpones its plan to make investment in China’s financial market
- 15.03.2018No appeal received by Central Bank to ensure liquidity this year
- 15.03.2018UK to further expand cooperation with Azerbaijan, says PM May
- 15.03.2018AtaSigorta sees 8% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018A-Group Insurance gets decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 14.03.2018One more public legal entity created in Azerbaijan
- 14.03.2018IBA Supervisory Board reorganized
- 23.12.2016Financial Markets Supervisory Authority blacklists ISIL and Al-Qaeda member killed in early December - UPDATED
- 23.12.2016Azerbaijan dealing with set of issues due to lower oil prices better than other countries - ambassador
- 24.12.2016Azerbaijan also faces currency speculations like Turkey – Erdogan
- 23.12.2016Fitch changes rating on AzInsurance
- 22.12.2016Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest expenditures
- 22.12.2016Azerbaijan changes rules on spending of free balance of treasury account - EXCLUSIVE