Azerbaijan invests over $650M in Turkey in 2016
According to Anadolu agency, 30% of investments were made at late 2016.
In December 2016 $1,991,000,000 was invested in Turkey, which is 17-year high, up 4.5 times from November 2016, 37.4% from 2015.
In 2015 $12.1 billion was invested in Turkey’s economy.
European countries invested $4.265 billion in 2016, while it was $7.98 billion in 2015.
The UK invested $961 million in Turkey, Netherlands invested $956 million, Germany $430 million and Spain $409 million.
Asian countries invested $2 billion. Of this, $652 million was invested by Azerbaijan, $375 million by Qatar.
In December 2016 the UK invested $444 million, Netherlands $394 million, China $300 million, Qatar $285 million and Azerbaijan $175 million.
Related news releases
- 22.05.2018Deputy Minister: Economic reforms ensured macroeconomic stability in Azerbaijan
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijani parliament to revise 2018 state budget
- 21.05.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $360M this year
- 21.05.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments growth rate
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments market share
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums market share
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based 21 insurers’ premiums exceed AZN 301M
- 18.05.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 18.05.2018Most popular Bakcell tariff “Ela” becomes unlimited
- 18.05.2018Report of Chamber of Accounts on 2017 submitted to parliament
- 17.05.2018USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 17.05.2018Ministry of Taxes combating organized criminal group, not just sellers violating law - INTERVIEW
- 17.05.2018BP announces volume of oil and gas transported via Sangachal terminal
- 17.05.2018Alim Guliyev: Central Bank is comprehensively researching risks on cryptocurrencies
- 16.05.2018AZN 10M allocated for acceleration of socio-economic development of Nakhchivan AR
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.2% growth in economy
- 16.05.2018Personal incomes rise by 9.2% in Azerbaijan
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan-based financial organizations’ loan portfolio in national currency exceeds AZN 11.6B
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 281M in two months
- 16.05.2018Average exchange rate of manat for April announced
- 16.05.2018State budget executed with deficit of AZN 654M
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan sees growth in revenues from crude oil export
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan increases car import by 2.7-fold
- 16.05.2018State Customs Committee increases budget transfers by 36%
- 15.05.2018USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 15.05.2018Mortgage and Credit Guarantee Fund issues AZN 20M bond
- 15.05.2018Georgia’s debt to Azerbaijan announced
- 15.05.2018Azerbaijan’s foreign trade turnover in Q1 makes up $2.5B
- 15.05.2018Salary of workers in economy increases by 3.5%
- 15.05.2018AZN 4.2B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in four months of 2018
- 15.05.2018ADB: Azerbaijan gets 17% rise in export last year
- 14.05.2018Pasha Capital heads brokers ranking for April
- 14.05.2018BSE turnover triples
- 14.05.2018AzSigorta ends 1Q18 on profit
- 14.05.2018IMF: High public investment contributed to growth momentum in Azerbaijan
- 12.05.2018Financial problems revealed in Azerbaijan’s embassies in Georgia, Morocco and Kazakhstan
- 15.02.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for personal savings
- 15.02.2017Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 200M
- 15.02.2017Money transfers from Georgia to Azerbaijan decline in January
- 14.02.2017Average monthly salary increased 7% in 2016
- 14.02.2017SOFAZ releases revenue and expenditure statement for 2016
- 14.02.2017CB board three members’ terms of office end