Azer-Turk Bank ends 2017 on profit
As of January 1, 2018, Azer-Turk Bank’s assets stood at AZN 336,764,000.
Bank says the loan portfolio made up AZN 119,838,000, revenues AZN 96,569,000, expenditures AZN 95,425,000, profit AZN 1,143,000.
Total capital stood at AZN 53,186,000, authorized capital at AZN 50 million.
Deposit portfolio made up AZN 180 million, of which AZN 75.7 million was personal savings.
The bank currently has more than 38 active plastic cards, up 37% from previous year.
Number of customers increased 53% to 24,560 people.
Azer-Turk Bank has been in operation since 1995 and 75% of shares was owned by Azerbaijani state.
Related news releases
- 19.02.2018Gala Insurance increases premiums by 27%
- 19.02.2018Petkim doubles profit
- 19.02.2018PASHA Yatirim Bankasi issues TRY 32.5M bonds
- 19.02.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $91M in January
- 19.02.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 19.02.2018Yapi Kredi Bank ends 2017 on profit
- 17.02.2018Azerbaijan’s State Customs Committee increases budget transfers
- 16.02.2018USD rate for Feb.19 announced
- 16.02.2018Credit institutions issues AZN 1.3B-shares last year
- 16.02.2018SOFAZ transfers AZN 715M to state budget this year
- 16.02.2018SOFAZ transfers AZN 77.6B to state budget during 15 years - ANALYSIS
- 16.02.2018Personal incomes rise by 12% in Azerbaijan
- 16.02.2018Average exchange rate of manat for January announced
- 15.02.2018Economic growth in Azerbaijan makes up 2% in January
- 15.02.2018State budget executed with surplus of AZN 977M in January
- 15.02.2018Baku hosts next meeting of Azerbaijan-Qatar intergovernmental commission
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijani president meets with Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia
- 15.02.2018More than $15M transferred from Azerbaijan to Georgia last year
- 15.02.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijan Credit Bureau’s authorized capital announced
- 14.02.2018State program on improvement of official statistics in 2018-2025 approved
- 14.02.2018Fitch forecasts increase in economic growth rate in Azerbaijan
- 14.02.2018Fitch: Exchange rate of dollar in Azerbaijan to make up AZN 1.73 this year
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s external public debt announced
- 14.02.2018Finance Ministry announces details of new budget rules
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan spends AZN 3.4B on pensions and benefits last year
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijani population spend AZN 1.3B on food in January
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s foreign trade turnover in 2017 makes up $24B
- 14.02.2018Investments in Azerbaijan’s non-oil sector increase by 68%
- 13.02.2018Minister: We are aware of tax avoidance cases by foreign companies
- 13.02.2018Ministry of Taxes to pursue stimulating tax policy
- 13.02.2018Minister: Measures will be taken against tax officials about whom complaints have been filed
- 13.02.2018Khalid Ahadov: IBA’s restructuring plan is 90% completed - EXCLUSIVE
- 13.02.2018Azerbaijani president receives Chairman of Germany's Committee on Eastern European Economic Relations
- 13.02.2018Pasha Yatirim Bankasi to increase assets to TRY 1.8B
- 13.02.2018Fitch Affirms Pasha Yatirim Bankasi A.S. at 'BBB+
- 12.02.2018Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest expenditures growth rate
- 12.02.2018Anglo Asian Mining borrows $15 million loan
- 12.02.2018Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for expenditures growth rate
- 12.02.2018Moody’s: Azerbaijani authorities are encouraging the expansion of various non-oil sectors
- 18.01.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijan to develop draft law on Investment activity
- 18.01.2018New department created in Ministry of Taxes
- 17.01.2018Personal incomes rise more than 8% in Azerbaijan
- 17.01.2018Average exchange rate of manat for December announced
- 17.01.2018Average monthly salary increases 6.2% in Azerbaijan