Azer-Turk Bank ends 2017 on profit
As of January 1, 2018, Azer-Turk Bank’s assets stood at AZN 336,764,000.
Bank says the loan portfolio made up AZN 119,838,000, revenues AZN 96,569,000, expenditures AZN 95,425,000, profit AZN 1,143,000.
Total capital stood at AZN 53,186,000, authorized capital at AZN 50 million.
Deposit portfolio made up AZN 180 million, of which AZN 75.7 million was personal savings.
The bank currently has more than 38 active plastic cards, up 37% from previous year.
Number of customers increased 53% to 24,560 people.
Azer-Turk Bank has been in operation since 1995 and 75% of shares was owned by Azerbaijani state.
Related news releases
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijan establishes Financial Monitoring Service
- 25.05.2018Business loans make up 60% of loan portfolio in Azerbaijan’s banking sector
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijan to significantly reduce tax burden on micro and small entrepreneurship subjects
- 25.05.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 24.05.2018EUR operations decrease by 12% in Azerbaijan
- 24.05.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan attracted AZN 700M through auctions in Q1
- 24.05.2018Central Bank: Currency reserves exceed external public debt by threefold
- 24.05.2018Money transfers to Azerbaijan increase by 63% during past two years
- 24.05.2018SOFAZ increases currency sales by 65% in Q1
- 24.05.2018Moody’s: Azerbaijan’s economy to grow 3% next year
- 24.05.2018Moody’s: Capital adequacy in banking sector improved following measures for IBA normalization
- 24.05.2018Moody’s Investors Service holding annual summit on Azerbaijan
- 23.05.2018Azerbaijan issues 200 AZN banknotes
- 23.05.2018Azerbaijan exports 591 mcm of gas to Turkey in March
- 23.05.2018Premiums on credit insurance quintuple
- 23.05.2018Premiums on real estate compulsory insurance increase
- 23.05.2018Azerbaijan sees rise in compulsory insurance of automobiles
- 22.05.2018Deputy Minister: Economic reforms ensured macroeconomic stability in Azerbaijan
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijani parliament to revise 2018 state budget
- 21.05.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $360M this year
- 21.05.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments growth rate
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments market share
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums market share
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based 21 insurers’ premiums exceed AZN 301M
- 18.05.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 18.05.2018Most popular Bakcell tariff “Ela” becomes unlimited
- 18.05.2018Report of Chamber of Accounts on 2017 submitted to parliament
- 17.05.2018USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 17.05.2018Ministry of Taxes combating organized criminal group, not just sellers violating law - INTERVIEW
- 17.05.2018BP announces volume of oil and gas transported via Sangachal terminal
- 17.05.2018Alim Guliyev: Central Bank is comprehensively researching risks on cryptocurrencies
- 16.05.2018AZN 10M allocated for acceleration of socio-economic development of Nakhchivan AR
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.2% growth in economy
- 16.05.2018Personal incomes rise by 9.2% in Azerbaijan
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan-based financial organizations’ loan portfolio in national currency exceeds AZN 11.6B
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 281M in two months
- 18.01.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijan to develop draft law on Investment activity
- 18.01.2018New department created in Ministry of Taxes
- 17.01.2018Personal incomes rise more than 8% in Azerbaijan
- 17.01.2018Average exchange rate of manat for December announced
- 17.01.2018Average monthly salary increases 6.2% in Azerbaijan