Amendments planned in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund
Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
Related news releases
- 22.11.2017Elman Rustamov: Inflation is our key problem
- 22.11.2017CBA chairman: Money supply to increase by year-end
- 22.11.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 22.11.2017EBRD: Tight monetary policy should continue in Azerbaijan
- 22.11.2017New customs duties to be applied in Azerbaijan next year
- 21.11.2017Fitch upgrades the ratings of the International Bank of Azerbaijan
- 21.11.2017UK trade mission to visit Azerbaijan
- 21.11.2017Elman Rustamov: Conformation of economy with current oil price completed
- 21.11.2017Azerbaijan’s strategic currency reserves exceed $42B
- 21.11.2017CBA Chairman: exchange rate of manat stabilized
- 21.11.2017Janet Yellen submits resignation from Fed
- 20.11.2017IBA-Moscow – one of 10 most profitable banks in Russia
- 20.11.2017Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $600M
- 20.11.2017AGBank’s mortgage portfolio exceeds AZN 56M
- 17.11.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 17.11.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments/premiums ratio
- 17.11.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments market share
- 17.11.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums market share
- 17.11.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 17.11.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 17.11.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers’ premiums near AZN 463
- 17.11.2017Azerbaijani population spend AZN 723 million to payment of loan interests
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijani population spend AZN 14.2B on food this year
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijan, Russia get 6.5% rise in trade turnover
- 16.11.2017Money transfers from Azerbaijan to Georgia increase 9.5%
- 16.11.2017SCC transfers AZN 2.3B to state budget this year
- 16.11.2017AZN12.5B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital this year
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 708M this year
- 16.11.2017State budget executed with deficit of AZN 593M
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijan sees 0.7% decline in economy
- 15.11.2017CBA: Global rise of some food products prevent reduction in inflation rate
- 15.11.2017New CEO of Caspian European Club announced
- 15.11.2017Central Bank of Azerbaijan makes decision to keep other parameters of discount rate and interest corridor unchanged
- 14.11.2017President: Azerbaijan’s financial situation is inaccessible for many countries
- 14.11.2017President: No other country developed as rapidly as did Azerbaijan in terms of economic reforms in past 14 years
- 14.11.2017Russian government acquires about 100% of Bank VTB Azerbaijan’s shares
- 14.11.2017Number of wageworkers in economy announced
- 14.11.2017SCC transfers AZN 2.2B to state budget this year
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijan’s positive balance from foreign trade turnover increases 9-fold
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 86%
- 12.03.2014Kapital Bank announces discounts on cash loans
- 12.03.2014“Fitch Ratings agency upgrades DemirBank’s “B” rating with “positive” outlook
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan sees 23% in bank deposits
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan to form strategic gas reserves this year
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan Investment Summit kicks off in Baku - PHOTO
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for investments in securities growth rate