Amendments planned in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund
Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
Related news releases
- 23.07.2016ISIS-affiliated group hacks websites of several companies of Nurgun Group - UPDATED
- 22.07.2016Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund to attract loan from Central Bank
- 22.07.2016Rufat Aslanli: Decision on liquidation of four banks in Azerbaijan taken together with Finance Ministry, Central Bank
- 22.07.2016Insured deposits in 4 liquidated banks of Azerbaijan surpass AZN 140M - UPDATED
- 22.07.2016Azerbaijan’s Parabank may become a non-bank credit organization
- 21.07.2016Azerbaijan’s State Oil Fund sells $50M to local banks at auction
- 21.07.2016Management changes at Azerbaijani insurance company
- 19.07.2016Azerbaijani manat rate for July 20
- 19.07.2016Bank Silk Way faces loss in Q2 2016
- 19.07.2016Azerbaijan’s State Oil Fund sell $50M to local banks at auction
- 19.07.2016Official Exchange Rates
- 18.07.2016Azerbaijan’s Q2 positive balance from foreign trade turnover makes $57m
- 18.07.2016Azerbaijan’s Central Bank attracts 37M manats at deposit auction
- 18.07.2016Azerbaijan’s Central Bank announces manat rate for July 18
- 15.07.2016Azerbaijan establishes Financial Stability Board
- 14.07.2016Azerbaijani population spends AZN 600M on loan interests in H1 2016
- 14.07.2016Azerbaijan sees AZN 688M deficit in state budget execution in H1 2016
- 14.07.2016Azerbaijan sees 3.4% economic decline
- 13.07.2016Major staff changes at Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund
- 13.07.2016Sweden - strong supporter on EU-Azerbaijan substantive agreement, says ambassador
- 13.07.2016Azerbaijan to primarily apply tax free system at int'l airports
- 12.07.2016Rule on Tax Free enters into force in Azerbaijan
- 12.07.2016SOFAZ not affected by Brexit - executive director
- 12.07.2016SOFAZ plans to purchase real estate in Turkey
- 12.07.2016Azerbaijan, UN sign framework agreement
- 11.07.2016Annual inflation reaches 10.5% in Azerbaijan
- 11.07.2016IBA Georgia makes staff changes
- 11.07.2016Ministry of Taxes transfers over AZN 3B to state budget
- 11.07.2016Azerbaijan sees rise in number of ATMs
- 11.07.2016Azerbaijan sees decline in money supply
- 11.07.2016No mortgage loans allocated by banks in May
- 11.07.2016Bank deposits increase about 3% in Azerbaijan
- 11.07.2016Azerbaijan sees 8% growth in cash in circulation
- 11.07.2016Troubled loans rise AZN 133M in May, Azerbaijan
- 11.07.2016Azerbaijan-based banks see decline in external borrowing
- 11.07.2016New deputy chairman appointed to IBA Management Board
- 09.07.2016Volume of currency operations in USD triples, in Euro drops 1.8 times
- 08.07.2016Goldman Sachs hires former EU chief José Manuel Barroso
- 08.07.2016Azerbaijan gets decline in provision of crediting
- 08.07.2016Azerbaijan sees 1.6% decline in personal savings
- 12.03.2014Kapital Bank announces discounts on cash loans
- 12.03.2014“Fitch Ratings agency upgrades DemirBank’s “B” rating with “positive” outlook
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan sees 23% in bank deposits
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan to form strategic gas reserves this year
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan Investment Summit kicks off in Baku - PHOTO
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for investments in securities growth rate