Amendments planned in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund
Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
Related news releases
- 07.12.2016Fitch announces forecasts on manat rate by 2018
- 07.12.2016ADB approves $500 million to support Azerbaijan's economy
- 06.12.2016Azerbaijani president approves strategic road maps on major sectors of economy
- 06.12.2016Central Bank prepares proposal to reduce pressure on manat
- 06.12.2016Azerbaijan to continue pursuing stringent monetary policy next year
- 06.12.2016Tariff changes increase revenues and expenditures in state budget for 2017
- 05.12.2016Russia’s Alfa Bank buys property of CDB’s subsidiary in Georgia
- 05.12.2016Central Bank attracts AZN 55M at auction
- 02.12.2016Azerbaijan sees 2.5 times decline in foreign currency transactions
- 02.12.2016Azerbaijan sees rise in deposits in foreign currency
- 02.12.2016Azerbaijan sees rise in monetary base
- 02.12.2016Azerbaijan sees rise in cash in circulation
- 02.12.2016Azerbaijan sees decline in October’s money supply
- 02.12.2016AMF suspended government mortgage lending for tens months
- 02.12.2016Azerbaijan sees 14% decline in troubled loans
- 02.12.2016Azerbaijan-based banks see decline in external borrowing
- 02.12.2016Draft budget recommended to plenary meeting of Azerbaijani parliament
- 01.12.2016ADIF pays AZN 712.5M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
- 01.12.2016Azerbaijan to up targeted social assistance
- 01.12.2016Azerbaijan increases subsistence minimum 14%
- 30.11.2016Elman Rustamov names factors affecting financial market
- 30.11.2016Azerbaijan managing manat rate at certain level to find its value – central bank
- 30.11.2016Azerbaijan has enough currency reserves to compensate losses from low oil price – CB chairman
- 30.11.2016Azerbaijan developing plan to ensure macroeconomic stability and switch to new economic growth – CB chairman
- 30.11.2016Limit of need criteria to increase 10.5% over differentiation of prices of public utilities - minister
- 30.11.2016Azerbaijani parliament discussing 2017 state budget - UPDATED
- 30.11.2016Measures for normalization in banking sector may cause extra borrowing for state budget – Samir Sharifov
- 30.11.2016Azerbaijan targets to preserve macroeconomic stability in 2017 – finance minister
- 29.11.2016Azerbaijan bans cigarette advertisement and tobacco companies from sponsoring
- 29.11.2016USD rate exceeds AZN 1.73
- 28.11.2016Contracts causing any loss at bank to be declared invalid
- 28.11.2016Special powers may be given to temporary administrators appointed to banks
- 28.11.2016Central Bank attracts AZN 72M at auction
- 28.11.2016VTB Group gets 30% rise in profit
- 28.11.2016CB Notes placement
- 25.11.2016Azerbaijan announces amount of funds for holding of Islamic Solidarity Games Formula One
- 25.11.2016Shareholders to compensate damage to bank due to their illegal acts
- 25.11.2016Azerbaijan’s external public debt announced
- 25.11.2016Details of normalization of insolvent banks announced
- 25.11.2016ADIF pays nearly AZN 709M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
- 09.10.2012IMF upgrades economic growth forecast for Azerbaijan
- 09.10.2012IMF downgrades inflation forecast for Azerbaijan
- 09.10.2012Banks’ foreign liabilities hit historical maximum in Azerbaijan
- 08.10.2012Azerbaijan collects more than AZN 6 mln on compulsory vehicle insurance in September
- 08.10.2012Bank Respublika gets 23% rise in assets
- 08.10.2012Royal Bank pays AZN 12.3 mln compensation to depositors