Amendments planned in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund
Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
Related news releases
- 21.10.2016Azerbaijan Central Bank to attract AZN 50M
- 21.10.2016EBRD invested €2.5B in Azerbaijan so far
- 21.10.2016ADIF pays over AZN 527M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
- 20.10.2016Gunay Bank seeks foreign shareholder
- 20.10.2016Georgia reduces product export to Azeraijan
- 20.10.2016ADIF pays over AZN 498M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
- 19.10.2016Ziraat Bank Azerbaijan ends Q3 on profit
- 19.10.2016Bank Silk Way gets decline in total capital
- 19.10.2016Bank Eurasia ends eight months on profit
- 19.10.2016PASHA Bank among World's Best Emerging Markets Banks in Asia-Pacific 2016
- 19.10.2016Azerbaijan may become shareholder of Eurasian Development Bank
- 19.10.2016ADIF pays nearly AZN 461M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
- 18.10.2016World Bank ready to support Azerbaijan
- 18.10.2016Azerbaijani president receives WB regional director
- 18.10.2016Azerbaijani president: Crisis on oil price showed that funds should be used economically
- 18.10.2016ADIF pays nearly AZN 407M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
- 17.10.2016UK heads list of countries investing in Azerbaijan's fixed capital
- 17.10.2016Azerbaijan’s positive balance from foreign trade operations makes up $340M
- 17.10.2016Azerbaijan sees over 47% rise in budget transfers from SCC
- 17.10.2016Azerbaijan sees 4% decline in economy
- 17.10.2016Bank Respublika increases authorized capital
- 14.10.2016Money transfer from Georgia to Azerbaijan and vice verse decreased
- 14.10.2016IBA-Georgia gets rise in liabilities
- 14.10.2016Customs transfers to state budget increased 2.3 times
- 14.10.2016State budget executed at over AZN 519M-deficit in nine months
- 14.10.2016VTB invested $700M in Azerbaijan’s economy
- 14.10.2016Azerbaijan ranks 5th in CIS for public debt/GDP ratio
- 13.10.2016T-bills placement
- 13.10.2016PASHA Life increases insurance payments 3.4 times
- 13.10.2016Over AZN 10B invested in fixed capital in nine months of 2016
- 13.10.2016Central Bank announces results of bilateral currency auction
- 13.10.2016Anglo Asian Mining announces amount of debt to loca banks
- 13.10.2016Armenia’s public debt reaches $5.6 billion
- 13.10.2016CBA may reconsider reduction of discount rate
- 13.10.2016Fitch affirms Ziraat Bank Azerbaijan’s shareholder at 'BBB-' with Negative Outlook
- 12.10.2016Shahmar Movsumov: SOFAZ to be affected by decline in London-based offices’ value
- 12.10.2016SOFAZ assets anticipated to $35B next year
- 12.10.2016SOFAZ may extend period of deposit in International Bank of Azerbaijan
- 12.10.2016SOFAZ gets 7% rise in assets
- 12.10.2016ADIF pays nearly AZN 271M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
- 12.03.2014Kapital Bank announces discounts on cash loans
- 12.03.2014“Fitch Ratings agency upgrades DemirBank’s “B” rating with “positive” outlook
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan sees 23% in bank deposits
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan to form strategic gas reserves this year
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan Investment Summit kicks off in Baku - PHOTO
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for investments in securities growth rate