Amendments planned in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund
Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
Related news releases
- 26.08.2016Fed's Yellen says rate-hike case strengthened in recent months
- 26.08.2016USD rate for Aug. 29 announced
- 26.08.2016ADIF pays over AZN 218M compensation to nine closed banks’ customers
- 26.08.2016Alfa Insurance’s licence revoked
- 26.08.2016Ukraine's Antimonopoly Committee rejects WOG claim against SOCAR
- 26.08.2016Two Fed officials hint at interest rates rise
- 25.08.2016USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 25.08.2016Azerbaijan Central Bank to hold deposit auction
- 25.08.2016ADIF starts registration of claims against Caucasus Development Bank and AtrabankI
- 25.08.2016ADIF pays over AZN 212M compensation to nine closed banks’ customers
- 25.08.2016SOFAZ sells $50M to 28 banks
- 24.08.2016Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.55M for road construction in Oghuz
- 24.08.2016FMSA: Banks don’t give authentic information about reasons for rejecting appeals to take loans
- 24.08.2016ADIF pays over AZN 206M compensation to nine closed banks’ customers
- 24.08.2016Azerbaijan’s Central Bank announces manat rate against foreign currencies
- 23.08.2016SOFAZ sells $46M to 25 banks
- 23.08.2016Number of borrowers decline in Nakhchivan
- 23.08.2016Nakhchivan sees decline in insurance premiums
- 22.08.2016Central Bank: Rumours on devaluation are groundless
- 22.08.2016Central Bank attracts AZN 30M at auction
- 22.08.2016Financial Markets Supervisory Authority announces reasons for increase of demand for dollar
- 22.08.2016Next auction announced for privatization of state property
- 22.08.2016Fed close to hitting job and inflation targets: Fischer
- 22.08.2016Depositors of Caucasus Development Bank and Atrabank to start receiving compensation from today
- 22.08.2016Compensation is completely paid to depositors at a time - ADIF
- 20.08.2016ADIF pays over AZN 56M compensation to four closed banks’ customers
- 19.08.2016Muganbank ends Q2 on profit
- 19.08.2016ADIF addresses to Caucasus Development Bank and Atrabank’s depositors
- 19.08.2016National Bank of Georgia appoints temporary administration in Caucasus Development Bank-Georgia
- 19.08.2016Georgia reduces product export to Azeraijan
- 19.08.2016Azerbaijan Central Bank to hold deposit auction
- 19.08.2016Azerbaijan’s Central Bank announces manat rate against foreign currencies
- 18.08.2016ADIF pays over AZN 45M compensation to four closed banks’ customers
- 18.08.2016SOFAZ sells $50M to 29 banks
- 18.08.2016Ministry of Taxes: Calculation of VAT from trade mark-up should result in reduction of prices
- 18.08.2016AtaBank earns AZN 10M in H1
- 17.08.2016USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 17.08.2016Azerbaijan reduces excise tax and customs duty on imported gasoline
- 17.08.2016Insurance event happened in Caucasus Development Bank and Atrabank - ADIF
- 17.08.2016Two banks declared bankrupt
- 12.03.2014Kapital Bank announces discounts on cash loans
- 12.03.2014“Fitch Ratings agency upgrades DemirBank’s “B” rating with “positive” outlook
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan sees 23% in bank deposits
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan to form strategic gas reserves this year
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan Investment Summit kicks off in Baku - PHOTO
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for investments in securities growth rate