Amendments planned in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund
Baku. Agshin Rafigoglu – APA-Economics. An appeal has been made to the Supervisory Board to make amendments in 2014 budget of Azerbaijan State Oil Fund, Executive Director of the State Oil Fund Shahmar Movsumov told journalists, APA-Economics reports.
He said the amendment envisages allocation of funds to form $51 million capital of the new company established to manage gas projects under the decree of Azerbaijani President.
“These funds are not envisaged in the budget. But this is presented by the State Oil Fund as direct investment and is a long-term investment,” he said.
Shahmar Movsumov said financing of Southern Gas Corridor projects will be started from this year and continued by 2018-2019.
“After that incomes will be generated from these projects. The income will be directed to the newly-established company and this company will return these funds to the State Oil Fund,” he said.
Executive Director of the Fund said $51 million will be directed to the operating company this year.
“The financing of these projects will require $2-2.5 billion. We hope this will be returned to the Fund by 2023-2024,” he said.
Related news releases
- 17.01.2017Tax debts of several transnational companies written off
- 17.01.2017President Ilham Aliyev meets with SUEZ CEO in Davos - UPDATED
- 17.01.2017Nearly AZN 15B invested in fixed capital in 2016
- 17.01.2017Azerbaijani president meets with President of Europe Selling & Market Operations at Procter & Gamble in Davos
- 17.01.2017Tax debts of state bodies in amount of AZN 22M written off
- 17.01.2017Azerbaijan's positive balance from foreign trade turnover makes up $611M in 2016
- 17.01.2017Tax debt of Islamic Solidarity Games Operation Committee written off
- 17.01.2017Eight banks’ tax debt in amount of AZN 173,000 written off
- 17.01.2017Azerbaijan reduces car import by 5 times
- 16.01.2017Amrahbank gets decline in loan portfolio
- 16.01.2017WB allocates $400M for TANAP
- 16.01.2017Azerbaijan's foreign trade turnover makes up nearly $20B in eleven months 2016
- 16.01.2017Azerbaijani president meets with EBRD president in Davos - UPDATED
- 16.01.2017PASHA Life sharply increases payments in 2016
- 13.01.2017Bank Nikoil gets decline in assets
- 13.01.2017Azerbaijan announces level of inflation
- 13.01.2017Number of workers in economy announced
- 13.01.2017Coca-Cola gets sharp decline in sale in Azerbaijan
- 13.01.2017Kapital Bank ends 2016 on profit
- 13.01.2017Azerbaijan sees over 17% rise in SCC budget transfers
- 13.01.2017Azerbaijan Central Bank to attract AZN 15M
- 13.01.2017Azerbaijan sees decline in monetary base in December
- 13.01.2017CB announces amount of currency reserves
- 12.01.2017Azerbaijani president approves draft law on ‘tax amnesty’
- 12.01.2017Azerbaijani ministry fulfills 2016 budget tasks on taxpayers to full extent
- 12.01.2017Pensions for January to be paid in coming days: Azerbaijani ministry
- 12.01.2017Azerbaijani banks to offer non-cash loans
- 12.01.2017Moody's: Karabakh conflict weighs on CIS economies
- 11.01.2017IBA to be normalized this year – Khalid Ahadov - EXCLUSIVE
- 11.01.2017Ziraat Bank Azerbaijan ends 2016 on profit
- 11.01.2017Azerbaijan sees rise in cash in circulation
- 11.01.2017Azerbaijan sees 5% rise in troubled loans
- 11.01.2017Azerbaijan sees rise in money supply
- 11.01.2017Foreign currency deposits make up 81 percent of total bank deposits
- 11.01.2017AMF suspended government mortgage lending for eleven months
- 11.01.2017Azerbaijan sees 2.7 times decline in USD transactions
- 11.01.2017Azerbaijan-based banks see rise in external borrowing
- 11.01.2017WB forecast on economic growth in Azerbaijan remain unchanged
- 11.01.2017Azerbaijani President: “The banking sector was the most severe blow to our economy”
- 10.01.2017Personal savings increase 2.6% in November
- 12.03.2014Kapital Bank announces discounts on cash loans
- 12.03.2014“Fitch Ratings agency upgrades DemirBank’s “B” rating with “positive” outlook
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan sees 23% in bank deposits
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan to form strategic gas reserves this year
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan Investment Summit kicks off in Baku - PHOTO
- 12.03.2014Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for investments in securities growth rate