ADIF pays over AZN 734M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
On June 16 Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) paid AZN 43,222,000 to Parabank’s depositors, AZN 58,971,000 to Zaminbank’s depositors, AZN 27,771,000 to Kredobank’s depositors and AZN 3,087,000 to Dekabank’s depositors.
The Fund totally paid over AZN 133,053,000 to 4 banks’ customers.
As of June 16, the Fund paid AZN 14,350,000 to Atrabank’s depositors, AZN 2,004,000 to Caucasus Development Bank’s depositors. Total compensations for two banks amounted to over AZN 16,354,000.
ADIF has also paid over AZN 437,433,000 in compensation to Bank Standard’s insured depositors.
On June 16, the Fund paid AZN 1,778,000 in compensation to United Credit Bank’s depositors.
Payment of compensations to Bank of Azerbaijan’s insured depositors Agent banks ended on January 27, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 24,161,000 in compensation to those depositors. Moreover, payment of compensation to Ganjabank’s customers ended on February 4, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 976,440 to those depositors. Payment of compensations to Texnikabank’s customers ended on February 12, 2017 and AZN 120,433,000 was paid in compensation to these depositors.
Totally, ADIF has paid over AZN 734,245,000 in compensation to 11 closed banks’ customers.
Related news releases
- 26.04.2018UK PM’s Trade Envoy expected to visit Azerbaijan in May
- 26.04.2018Fitch: IBRD's capital increase boosts metrics, lending capacity
- 26.04.2018Azerbaijani president meets with UK Minister of State for Trade and Export Promotion
- 26.04.2018Xalg Bank gets 38% rise in liabilities
- 26.04.2018Bank Silk Way ends Q1 on profit
- 26.04.2018Facebook’s revenues from ads near $12B in Q1
- 25.04.2018USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 25.04.2018Unicapital heads brokers ranking for March
- 25.04.2018BSE turnover increases
- 25.04.2018Bank Respublika ends Q1 on profit
- 25.04.2018Compulsory Insurance Bureau ends 2017 on profit
- 25.04.2018Yapi Kredi Bank Azerbaijan ends Q1 on profit
- 24.04.2018Rabitabank sees 33% rise in assets
- 24.04.2018Operations in securities market amount to AZN 6.2B
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for short-term liabilities growth rate
- 24.04.2018USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for long-term liabilities growth rate
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for long-term assets growth rate
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for short-term assets growth rate
- 24.04.2018Muganbank ends Q1 on loss
- 24.04.2018AFB Bank ends Q1 on profit
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for liabilities growth rate
- 24.04.2018Bank BTB gets 21% growth in assets
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for total capital growth rate
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for assets growth rate
- 24.04.2018ADB to allocate $900M to Azerbaijan in 2018-20
- 23.04.2018Safar Mehdiyev appointed Chairman of State Customs Committee
- 23.04.2018Gilan Holding conducts assessment of HR employees
- 23.04.2018Bakcell fulfills dreams of young entrepreneurs
- 23.04.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 23.04.2018Azerbaijan’s new government expected to continue important reforms to ensure sustainable development – World Bank
- 23.04.2018World Bank upgrades its economic growth projections for Azerbaijan
- 23.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives Russian minister of economic development
- 20.04.2018State Service for Antimonopoly Policy and Consumer Protection removed subordination of Azerbaijan’s Economy Ministry
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijan’s State Committee on Standardization, Metrology and Patents liquidated
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for short-term liablities
- 20.04.2018Azer-Turk Bank ends Q1 on profit
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for long-term liabilities
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for short-term assets
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for long-term assets
- 19.06.2017Catering turnover rises 2% in Azerbaijan in 2015
- 19.06.2017Financial Markets Supervisory Authority blacklists one person
- 20.06.2017International Bank of Azerbaijan changes plan on restructuring of obligations
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan sees 1.5% rise in consumption market
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijani customs prevents 7kg of gold bullions smuggling
- 19.06.2017Central Bank announces results of today’s auction