ADIF pays over AZN 734M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
On June 16 Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) paid AZN 43,222,000 to Parabank’s depositors, AZN 58,971,000 to Zaminbank’s depositors, AZN 27,771,000 to Kredobank’s depositors and AZN 3,087,000 to Dekabank’s depositors.
The Fund totally paid over AZN 133,053,000 to 4 banks’ customers.
As of June 16, the Fund paid AZN 14,350,000 to Atrabank’s depositors, AZN 2,004,000 to Caucasus Development Bank’s depositors. Total compensations for two banks amounted to over AZN 16,354,000.
ADIF has also paid over AZN 437,433,000 in compensation to Bank Standard’s insured depositors.
On June 16, the Fund paid AZN 1,778,000 in compensation to United Credit Bank’s depositors.
Payment of compensations to Bank of Azerbaijan’s insured depositors Agent banks ended on January 27, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 24,161,000 in compensation to those depositors. Moreover, payment of compensation to Ganjabank’s customers ended on February 4, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 976,440 to those depositors. Payment of compensations to Texnikabank’s customers ended on February 12, 2017 and AZN 120,433,000 was paid in compensation to these depositors.
Totally, ADIF has paid over AZN 734,245,000 in compensation to 11 closed banks’ customers.
Related news releases
- 14.12.2017Average exchange rate of manat for November announced
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 780M this year
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijani population spend AZN 781 million to payment of loan interests
- 14.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: BP is the key partner in Azerbaijan's global energy projects - UPDATED
- 14.12.2017State budget executed with deficit of AZN 714M
- 14.12.2017Great Britain invests more than $27B in Azerbaijan’s economy
- 14.12.2017Moody’s: Azerbaijan-based banks’ funding prospects are limited
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijan sees 16% growth in economy
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijani population spend AZN 14.2B on food this year
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan’s positive balance from foreign trade turnover nears $5B
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan doubles car import
- 13.12.2017AZN13.7B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital this year
- 13.12.2017SCC transfers nearly AZN 2.4B to state budget this year
- 12.12.2017Number of wageworkers in economy announced
- 12.12.2017Annual inflation reaches 13.4%
- 11.12.2017Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 11.12.2017Azerbaijan still biggest investor in Georgia
- 11.12.2017Azerbaijan-based banks see AZN 4.2B decline in provision of crediting
- 11.12.2017Banks’ liabilities to Central Bank decline
- 11.12.2017Azerbaijan-based banks’ net profit nears AZN 550M
- 11.12.2017Azerbaijan-based banks’ net worth makes up AZN 3.1B
- 08.12.2017Bitcoin tumbles after dramatic gains ahead of futures launch
- 08.12.2017Troubled loans reach AZN 1.9B
- 08.12.2017Azerbaijan sees 8% rise in October’s mortgage lending
- 08.12.2017Personal savings increase
- 08.12.2017Azerbaijan-based banks see 2.4-fold decline in external borrowing
- 08.12.2017Azerbaijan sees rise in money supply
- 08.12.2017Azerbaijan sees decline in provision of crediting
- 08.12.2017Customs duty of raw silk increased tenfold
- 08.12.2017SOFAZ: Despite quitting EITI, Azerbaijan remained loyal to its principles
- 07.12.2017Bitcoin breaks through the $16,000 mark
- 07.12.2017Tax burden is below 40 pct in Azerbaijan - review
- 06.12.2017Azerbaijan’s new taxes minister Mikayil Jabbarov introduced to staff
- 06.12.2017Monetary base increases
- 06.12.2017CB currency reserves rise 31%
- 06.12.2017ADB allocates $250M to Azerbaijani government
- 06.12.2017Georgia reduces fuel import from Azerbaijan
- 06.12.2017SCC transfers nearly AZN 215M to state budget this year
- 06.12.2017Bitcoin extends gains, rises above $12,000 to record high
- 05.12.2017Import of newsprint exempted from customs duty
- 31.07.2017Central bank’s currency reserves forecasted to double
- 31.07.2017S&P: Situation surrounding IBA unlikely to affect other banks
- 31.07.2017Bank of Baku ends H1 on loss
- 28.07.2017Azerbaijan’s gold reserves near 1.9 tonnes
- 28.07.2017Half-year forecast on budget revenues overfulfilled
- 28.07.2017Chamber of Accounts: SOFAZ’s funds reach AZN 57.5B