ADIF pays nearly AZN 726M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) paid AZN 43,175,000 to Parabank’s depositors, AZN 54,362,000 to Zaminbank’s depositors, AZN 27,771,000 to Kredobank’s depositors and AZN 3,086,000 to Dekabank’s depositors.
The Fund totally paid over AZN 128,396,000 to 4 banks’ customers.
On February 23, the Fund paid AZN 14,280,000 to Atrabank’s depositors, AZN 1,974,000 to Caucasus Development Bank’s depositors. Total compensations for two banks amounted to over AZN 16,254,000.
Payment of compensations to Bank of Azerbaijan’s insured depositors Agent banks ended on January 27, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 24,161,000 in compensation to those depositors. Moreover, payment of compensation to Ganjabank’s customers ended on February 4, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 976,440 to those depositors. Payment of compensations to Texnikabank’s customers ended on February 12, 2017 and AZN 120,433,000 was paid in compensation to these depositors.
ADIF has also paid over AZN 435,489,000 in compensation to Bank Standard’s insured depositors.
Totally, ADIF has paid over AZN 725,712, 000 in compensation to 10 closed banks’ customers.
Related news releases
- 22.05.2018Deputy Minister: Economic reforms ensured macroeconomic stability in Azerbaijan
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijani parliament to revise 2018 state budget
- 21.05.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $360M this year
- 21.05.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments growth rate
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments market share
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums market share
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan-based 21 insurers’ premiums exceed AZN 301M
- 18.05.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 350M
- 18.05.2018Most popular Bakcell tariff “Ela” becomes unlimited
- 18.05.2018Report of Chamber of Accounts on 2017 submitted to parliament
- 17.05.2018USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 17.05.2018Ministry of Taxes combating organized criminal group, not just sellers violating law - INTERVIEW
- 17.05.2018BP announces volume of oil and gas transported via Sangachal terminal
- 17.05.2018Alim Guliyev: Central Bank is comprehensively researching risks on cryptocurrencies
- 16.05.2018AZN 10M allocated for acceleration of socio-economic development of Nakhchivan AR
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.2% growth in economy
- 16.05.2018Personal incomes rise by 9.2% in Azerbaijan
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan-based financial organizations’ loan portfolio in national currency exceeds AZN 11.6B
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 281M in two months
- 16.05.2018Average exchange rate of manat for April announced
- 16.05.2018State budget executed with deficit of AZN 654M
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan sees growth in revenues from crude oil export
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan increases car import by 2.7-fold
- 16.05.2018State Customs Committee increases budget transfers by 36%
- 15.05.2018USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 15.05.2018Mortgage and Credit Guarantee Fund issues AZN 20M bond
- 15.05.2018Georgia’s debt to Azerbaijan announced
- 15.05.2018Azerbaijan’s foreign trade turnover in Q1 makes up $2.5B
- 15.05.2018Salary of workers in economy increases by 3.5%
- 15.05.2018AZN 4.2B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in four months of 2018
- 15.05.2018ADB: Azerbaijan gets 17% rise in export last year
- 14.05.2018Pasha Capital heads brokers ranking for April
- 14.05.2018BSE turnover triples
- 14.05.2018AzSigorta ends 1Q18 on profit
- 14.05.2018IMF: High public investment contributed to growth momentum in Azerbaijan
- 12.05.2018Financial problems revealed in Azerbaijan’s embassies in Georgia, Morocco and Kazakhstan
- 25.02.2017Fitch affirms Azerbaijan's ratings at 'BB+'
- 25.02.2017Fitch: Azerbaijan’s government debt remains contained
- 25.02.2017Fitch announces volume of IBA gross loans
- 24.02.2017Manat rate does not depend on oil price – Rufat Aslanli
- 24.02.2017AccessBank’s operating profit exceeds AZN 33M
- 24.02.2017Rufat Aslanli: Troubled loans decreasing in volume