ADIF pays nearly AZN 726M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) paid AZN 43,175,000 to Parabank’s depositors, AZN 54,362,000 to Zaminbank’s depositors, AZN 27,771,000 to Kredobank’s depositors and AZN 3,086,000 to Dekabank’s depositors.
The Fund totally paid over AZN 128,396,000 to 4 banks’ customers.
On February 23, the Fund paid AZN 14,280,000 to Atrabank’s depositors, AZN 1,974,000 to Caucasus Development Bank’s depositors. Total compensations for two banks amounted to over AZN 16,254,000.
Payment of compensations to Bank of Azerbaijan’s insured depositors Agent banks ended on January 27, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 24,161,000 in compensation to those depositors. Moreover, payment of compensation to Ganjabank’s customers ended on February 4, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 976,440 to those depositors. Payment of compensations to Texnikabank’s customers ended on February 12, 2017 and AZN 120,433,000 was paid in compensation to these depositors.
ADIF has also paid over AZN 435,489,000 in compensation to Bank Standard’s insured depositors.
Totally, ADIF has paid over AZN 725,712, 000 in compensation to 10 closed banks’ customers.
Related news releases
- 22.06.2017Main directions of 2017 state budget revenues announced
- 22.06.2017Reasons for revising 2017 state budget announced
- 22.06.2017Azerbaijan increases revenues and expenditures of 2017 state budget
- 22.06.2017Chamber of Accounts gives opinion on draft law on amendments to state budget
- 22.06.2017IBA transfers $50M to Kazakh Pension Fund
- 22.06.2017Central bank may reduce discount rate at next meeting
- 22.06.2017Central bank: Macroeconomic policy stabilizing manat won’t change by year-end
- 22.06.2017Central bank reduces discount rate to 10%
- 21.06.2017Muganbank’s ratings may become worse
- 21.06.2017S&P: Muganbank will end 2017 on loss
- 21.06.2017S&P: Troubled loans in Muganbank to rise to 20%
- 21.06.2017S&P downgrades Muganbank’s rating to CCC+/C
- 21.06.2017ABA: Ten banks faced capital deficiency
- 21.06.2017ABA: Seasonal factors have no systematic impact on manat
- 21.06.2017Discount rate may be reduced down to 12% is real - ABA
- 21.06.2017ABA: Consolidation in banking sector is inevitable
- 21.06.2017IBA head announces expectations on restructuring plan
- 20.06.2017Azerbaijan establishes State Advertisement Agency
- 20.06.2017Azerbaijan’s 2017 budget to be revised
- 20.06.2017June’s pensions to be paid by Eid Al-Fitr - minister
- 20.06.2017Fed's Evans says worth waiting until year-end to assess next rate hike
- 20.06.2017International Bank of Azerbaijan changes plan on restructuring of obligations
- 19.06.2017Financial Markets Supervisory Authority blacklists one person
- 19.06.2017Catering turnover rises 2% in Azerbaijan in 2015
- 19.06.2017ADIF pays over AZN 734M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan sees 1.5% rise in consumption market
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijani customs prevents 7kg of gold bullions smuggling
- 19.06.2017Central Bank announces results of today’s auction
- 16.06.2017Investments in fixed capital from foreign companies make up AZN 3.5B
- 16.06.2017Azerbaijan sees 0.9% decline in economy
- 16.06.2017Average exchange rate of manat for May announced
- 16.06.2017Personal incomes rise 7% in Azerbaijan
- 16.06.2017State budget executed with deficit in five months
- 16.06.2017USD rate for June 19 announced
- 16.06.2017Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 200M
- 16.06.2017Azerbaijan Railways CJSC seeks financial advisor to explore possible refinancing of certain existing liabilities
- 15.06.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives CEO of American company John Deere - UPDATED
- 15.06.2017Moody’s: Authorized capital of Azerbaijan’s Bank Respublika to be increased
- 14.06.2017Fed raises interest rates
- 14.06.2017Moody’s downgrades deposit ratings of four Azerbaijani banks
- 25.02.2017Fitch affirms Azerbaijan's ratings at 'BB+'
- 25.02.2017Fitch: Azerbaijan’s government debt remains contained
- 25.02.2017Fitch announces volume of IBA gross loans
- 24.02.2017Manat rate does not depend on oil price – Rufat Aslanli
- 24.02.2017AccessBank’s operating profit exceeds AZN 33M
- 24.02.2017Rufat Aslanli: Troubled loans decreasing in volume