ADIF pays nearly AZN 726M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) paid AZN 43,175,000 to Parabank’s depositors, AZN 54,362,000 to Zaminbank’s depositors, AZN 27,771,000 to Kredobank’s depositors and AZN 3,086,000 to Dekabank’s depositors.
The Fund totally paid over AZN 128,396,000 to 4 banks’ customers.
On February 23, the Fund paid AZN 14,280,000 to Atrabank’s depositors, AZN 1,974,000 to Caucasus Development Bank’s depositors. Total compensations for two banks amounted to over AZN 16,254,000.
Payment of compensations to Bank of Azerbaijan’s insured depositors Agent banks ended on January 27, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 24,161,000 in compensation to those depositors. Moreover, payment of compensation to Ganjabank’s customers ended on February 4, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 976,440 to those depositors. Payment of compensations to Texnikabank’s customers ended on February 12, 2017 and AZN 120,433,000 was paid in compensation to these depositors.
ADIF has also paid over AZN 435,489,000 in compensation to Bank Standard’s insured depositors.
Totally, ADIF has paid over AZN 725,712, 000 in compensation to 10 closed banks’ customers.
Related news releases
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for ratio of payments to premiums
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of payments
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of premiums
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 19.03.2018Azer Turk Bank to operate on holidays
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijani customs officers prevent smuggling of 52 kg heroin
- 19.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s currency reserves amount to $44B
- 19.03.2018PASHA Life announces of financial performances for 2017
- 19.03.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 19.03.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $182M this year
- 19.03.2018PASHA Bank’s Turkey-based subsidiary increases authorized capital
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by seven fold
- 19.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 16.03.2018Debts from state compulsory state social insurance written off in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018Pasha Capital heads brokers ranking for February
- 16.03.2018BSE turnover increases
- 16.03.2018IBA-Georgia appeals to Georgian Central Bank on closure
- 16.03.2018Azer Turk Bank starts “Baharı faizsiz keçir” campaign
- 16.03.2018New table of salaries of several budget-financed organizations’ employees approved
- 16.03.2018MP: Banking system can’t be normalized without solving troubled loans
- 16.03.2018Average exchange rate of manat for February announced
- 16.03.2018Personal incomes rise by 10% in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018State budget executed with surplus of AZN 140M in January-February
- 16.03.2018International experts hold seminar on measures to fight against financial crimes in Baku
- 16.03.2018AZN 1.8B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in two months of this year
- 16.03.2018Xalg Insurance gets 2.3% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.3% growth in economy
- 15.03.2018IBA quits Russian and Georgian markets
- 15.03.2018PASHA Bank Georgia becomes sponsor of Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi - 2018
- 15.03.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 15.03.2018Fitch affirms Azerbaijan's Southern Gas Corridor CJSC's notes at 'BB+'
- 15.03.2018CBA postpones its plan to make investment in China’s financial market
- 15.03.2018No appeal received by Central Bank to ensure liquidity this year
- 15.03.2018UK to further expand cooperation with Azerbaijan, says PM May
- 15.03.2018AtaSigorta sees 8% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018A-Group Insurance gets decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 14.03.2018One more public legal entity created in Azerbaijan
- 14.03.2018IBA Supervisory Board reorganized
- 25.02.2017Fitch affirms Azerbaijan's ratings at 'BB+'
- 25.02.2017Fitch: Azerbaijan’s government debt remains contained
- 25.02.2017Fitch announces volume of IBA gross loans
- 24.02.2017Manat rate does not depend on oil price – Rufat Aslanli
- 24.02.2017AccessBank’s operating profit exceeds AZN 33M
- 24.02.2017Rufat Aslanli: Troubled loans decreasing in volume