ADIF pays nearly AZN 726M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) paid AZN 43,175,000 to Parabank’s depositors, AZN 54,362,000 to Zaminbank’s depositors, AZN 27,771,000 to Kredobank’s depositors and AZN 3,086,000 to Dekabank’s depositors.
The Fund totally paid over AZN 128,396,000 to 4 banks’ customers.
On February 23, the Fund paid AZN 14,280,000 to Atrabank’s depositors, AZN 1,974,000 to Caucasus Development Bank’s depositors. Total compensations for two banks amounted to over AZN 16,254,000.
Payment of compensations to Bank of Azerbaijan’s insured depositors Agent banks ended on January 27, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 24,161,000 in compensation to those depositors. Moreover, payment of compensation to Ganjabank’s customers ended on February 4, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 976,440 to those depositors. Payment of compensations to Texnikabank’s customers ended on February 12, 2017 and AZN 120,433,000 was paid in compensation to these depositors.
ADIF has also paid over AZN 435,489,000 in compensation to Bank Standard’s insured depositors.
Totally, ADIF has paid over AZN 725,712, 000 in compensation to 10 closed banks’ customers.
Related news releases
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of premiums
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan-based banks’ net worth exceeds AZN 2B
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of payments
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 17.03.2017EIB allocates €20M loan to AccessBank
- 17.03.2017USD rate continues to decline
- 17.03.2017Number and salary of workers in economy announced
- 17.03.2017Paid services decline 3% in Azerbaijan
- 17.03.2017PM: IBA former management’s criminal activity worsened the situation
- 17.03.2017PASHA Bank Georgia ends 2016 on profit
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan sees rise in consumption market
- 17.03.2017Catering turnover amounts to over AZN 177M
- 16.03.2017SCC increases budget transfers 52%
- 16.03.2017Azerbaijan’s positive balance from foreign trade turnover makes up $682M
- 16.03.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn over AZN 125M
- 16.03.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 22%
- 16.03.2017Average exchange rate of for February announced
- 16.03.2017State budget executed with AZN 179M surpluses in January-February
- 16.03.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 16.03.2017Central Bank to take adequate measures about impact of Federal Reserve’s decision on Azerbaijan - EXCLUSIVE
- 16.03.2017AZN 10B asset transferred from IBA
- 16.03.2017Banks’ capital position remaining sensitive to external shocks - FIMSA
- 16.03.2017SOCAR to increase oil output 4.7% this year – Fitch
- 16.03.2017Fitch announces its forecast on inflation and manat rate in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2017Confidence in manat should be restored – Fitch
- 16.03.2017Transfer of $7.5B from SOFAZ to CBA will strengthen manat – Fitch
- 16.03.2017US Federal Reserve’s decision may indirectly affect Azerbaijan – central bank
- 16.03.2017Fitch forecasts negative outlook for some Azerbaijani banks this year
- 15.03.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 15.03.2017Ministry of Taxes transfers nearly AZN 940M to state budget
- 15.03.2017AMF gets 42% rise in profit
- 15.03.2017Bank of America: Manat has great potential to be strengthened
- 15.03.2017AMF Supervisory Board composition announced
- 15.03.2017GDP increases 0.4% in Azerbaijan
- 15.03.2017Poroshenko expresses his support to Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 14.03.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 14.03.2017Azerbaijan can repay its foreign debts in a few months – president
- 14.03.2017Over AZN 2B invested in fixed capital in January-February
- 13.03.2017Discount rate remained unchanged at CBA board meeting
- 25.02.2017Fitch affirms Azerbaijan's ratings at 'BB+'
- 25.02.2017Fitch: Azerbaijan’s government debt remains contained
- 25.02.2017Fitch announces volume of IBA gross loans
- 24.02.2017Manat rate does not depend on oil price – Rufat Aslanli
- 24.02.2017AccessBank’s operating profit exceeds AZN 33M
- 24.02.2017Rufat Aslanli: Troubled loans decreasing in volume