ADIF pays nearly AZN 724M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) paid AZN 43,135,000 to Parabank’s depositors, AZN 53,383,000 to Zaminbank’s depositors, AZN 27,770,000 to Kredobank’s depositors and AZN 3,086,000 to Dekabank’s depositors.
The Fund totally paid over AZN 127,374,000 to 4 banks’ customers.
The Fund paid AZN 14,271,000 to Atrabank’s depositors, AZN 1,974,000 to Caucasus Development Bank’s depositors. Total compensations for two banks amounted to over AZN 16,245,000.
Agent banks have paid AZN 24,161,000 in compensation to Bank of Azerbaijan’s insured depositors, AZN 976,000 to Ganjabank’s customers, AZN 120,397,000 to Texnikabank’s customers. Total compensation for three banks is valued at over AZN 145,534,000.
ADIF has also paid over AZN 434,823,000 in compensation to Bank Standard’s insured depositors.
Totally, ADIF has paid over AZN 723.976 million in compensation to 10 closed banks’ customers.
Related news releases
- 22.09.2017Financial Monitoring Service removes one person from blacklist
- 22.09.2017Central Bank develops special program for increase of interest rate transmission capability
- 21.09.2017Azerbaijani gov't discusses 2018 state budget
- 21.09.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 21.09.2017Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 100M
- 21.09.2017USD rate at today's auction announced
- 21.09.2017US Federal Reserve holds interest rates steady
- 20.09.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 20.09.2017ADIF pays AZN 748M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 19.09.2017Minister: "IBA can be prepared for privatization"
- 19.09.2017Chamber of Accounts makes decision to send materials on University of Economy to General Prosecutor’s Office
- 19.09.2017Elman Rustamov: We see no risk for manat rate
- 19.09.2017WB: Azerbaijan is our loyal partner
- 19.09.2017CB chairman: Currency market balanced, manat stabilized
- 19.09.2017WB allocated $3.6B for more than 50 projects in Azerbaijan so far
- 19.09.2017Central Bank: Credit activity in Azerbaijan still remains unrecovered
- 19.09.2017Central Bank: Manat stability accompanied by decline in dollarization
- 18.09.2017USD rate for tomorrow announced
- 18.09.2017Draft state budget for 2018 submitted to government
- 15.09.2017Average monthly salary increases 7% in Azerbaijan
- 15.09.2017State budget executed with deficit of AZN 539M
- 15.09.2017Average exchange rate of manat for August announced
- 15.09.2017GDP amounts to AZN 43.7M in Azerbaijan this year
- 15.09.2017Money transfers from Azerbaijan to Georgia increase 11%
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijani population spend AZN 11B to food this year
- 15.09.2017AZN 10B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital this year
- 15.09.2017EBRD may become shareholder of IBA
- 14.09.2017EU remains as main foreign trade partner of Azerbaijan
- 14.09.2017AmCham Azerbaijan welcomes initiative on monitoring of the Strategic Road Map
- 14.09.2017USD rate at today's auction announced
- 13.09.2017IMF: Dollarization will decline after restoration of confidence in manat
- 13.09.2017IMF: Azerbaijan’s economic situation recovers
- 13.09.2017IMF laudes reforms carried out in Azerbaijan - Department Director - UPDATED
- 13.09.2017Georgia’s debt to Azerbaijan declines
- 12.09.2017Azerbaijani president approves rules on use of social insurance reserve and payment of additional funds to special accounts on insured persons
- 12.09.2017Azerbaijan sees 10% rise in foreign trade operations
- 12.09.2017SCC increases budget transfers by 20%
- 12.09.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 64%
- 12.09.2017Deputy chairman of Central Bank resigns
- 11.09.2017Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 02.02.2017USD rate makes up AZN 1.9111 at today’s auction
- 02.02.2017Xalg Bank ends 2016 on profit
- 03.02.2017Rabitabank ends 2016 on loss
- 02.02.2017AFB Bank ends 2016 on profit
- 01.02.2017US Federal Reserve keeps interest rate at 0.5-0.75% range
- 01.02.2017Azerbaijani president signs order on composition of board of Ministry of Taxes