ADIF pays nearly AZN 724M in compensation to ten closed banks’ customers
Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) paid AZN 43,135,000 to Parabank’s depositors, AZN 53,383,000 to Zaminbank’s depositors, AZN 27,770,000 to Kredobank’s depositors and AZN 3,086,000 to Dekabank’s depositors.
The Fund totally paid over AZN 127,374,000 to 4 banks’ customers.
The Fund paid AZN 14,271,000 to Atrabank’s depositors, AZN 1,974,000 to Caucasus Development Bank’s depositors. Total compensations for two banks amounted to over AZN 16,245,000.
Agent banks have paid AZN 24,161,000 in compensation to Bank of Azerbaijan’s insured depositors, AZN 976,000 to Ganjabank’s customers, AZN 120,397,000 to Texnikabank’s customers. Total compensation for three banks is valued at over AZN 145,534,000.
ADIF has also paid over AZN 434,823,000 in compensation to Bank Standard’s insured depositors.
Totally, ADIF has paid over AZN 723.976 million in compensation to 10 closed banks’ customers.
Related news releases
- 27.05.2017IBA's restructuring plan expected to be approved, says Moody's
- 26.05.2017USD rate for May 29 announced
- 26.05.2017Moody’s downgrades one more rating of IBA
- 26.05.2017Central Bank attracts more than AZN 649M
- 26.05.2017ADIF pays over AZN 733M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 26.05.2017Fitch: It is not clear that planned restructuring would remove need for support for IBA.
- 25.05.2017Aydin Aliyev awarded Shohrat order
- 25.05.2017USD rate at today's auction declines
- 25.05.2017No reason for population to withdraw deposits from International Bank of Azerbaijan – deputy minister
- 25.05.2017Moody’s announces conditions for restoration of Azerbaijan’s economy
- 25.05.2017Moody’s: Azerbaijan spends funds equal to 18% of its GDP to support banking sector
- 24.05.2017Fitch Ratings downgrades IBA to Restricted Default
- 24.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for expenditures growth rate
- 24.05.2017IBA ratings may be revised
- 23.05.2017Samir Sharifov: "Azerbaijan's IBA will be privatised but not before 2018"
- 23.05.2017SCC chairman: Israeli citizen confesses to hiding large amount of currency from control - UPDATED
- 23.05.2017IBA starts talks with foreign creditors in London
- 23.05.2017USD rate at today's auction declines
- 23.05.2017Part of AZN 10B-bonds issued for IBA’s financial health unregistered
- 23.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for personal savings growth rate
- 23.05.2017Bitcoin value reaches record level
- 22.05.2017Azer-Turk Bank’s AZN 100M-loan transferred to Agrarcredit
- 22.05.2017Azerbaijan’s per head external debt exceeds $700
- 22.05.2017Cabinet of Ministers spends 68% of Reserve Fund to increase of IBA authorized capital
- 22.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital growth rate
- 22.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for authorized capital growth rate
- 22.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for loan portfolio growth rate
- 22.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for assets growth rate
- 22.05.2017Finance Ministry pays AZN 18.2 to IBA
- 19.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for profit
- 19.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest expenditures
- 19.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest incomes
- 19.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for demand deposits
- 19.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for term deposits
- 19.05.2017Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia increases 49%
- 18.05.2017Central Bank attracts AZN 638M in deposit auctions in Q1
- 18.05.2017Dollarization level of individuals’ deposits declined- central bank
- 18.05.2017Average daily exchange rate of USD against AZN in Q1 announced
- 18.05.2017SOFAZ sells $793M at currency auctions in Q1
- 18.05.2017USD transactions decline 33.5% - Central Bank
- 02.02.2017USD rate makes up AZN 1.9111 at today’s auction
- 02.02.2017Xalg Bank ends 2016 on profit
- 03.02.2017Rabitabank ends 2016 on loss
- 02.02.2017AFB Bank ends 2016 on profit
- 01.02.2017US Federal Reserve keeps interest rate at 0.5-0.75% range
- 01.02.2017Azerbaijani president signs order on composition of board of Ministry of Taxes