ADIF pays AZN 748M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
As of October 10, 2017, Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) has paid AZN 1,837,000 in compensation to United Credit Bank’s depositors.
Payment of compensations to Bank of Azerbaijan’s insured depositors ended on January 27, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 24,191,000 in compensation to those depositors. Moreover, payment of compensation to Ganjabank’s customers ended on February 4, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 976,441 to those depositors. Payment of compensations to Texnikabank’s customers ended on February 12, 2017 and more than AZN 120,408,000 was paid in compensation to these depositors.
Payment of compensations to Parabank’s insured depositors ended on August 1, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 43,222,000 in compensation to those depositors. Payment of compensation to Zaminbank’s customers ended on August 1, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 72,196,000 to those depositors. Payment of compensations to Kredobank’s customers ended on August 1, 2017 and AZN 27,914,000 was paid in compensation to these depositors. Payment of compensations to Dekabank’s insured depositors ended on August 1, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 3,088,000 in compensation to those depositors.
Payment of compensations to the depositors of Atrabank and Caucasus Development Bank ended on August 22, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 14,352,000 to Atrabank’s depositors, AZN 2,004,000 to Caucasus Development Bank’s depositors.
Admission of applications for payment of compensation to Bank Standard’s deposits ended on October 10, 2014. The Fund paid over AZN 437,745,000 in compensation to Bank Standard’s insured depositors.
Totally, ADIF has paid over AZN 747,937,000 in compensation to 11 closed banks’ customers.
Related news releases
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijani customs officers prevent smuggling of 52 kg heroin
- 19.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s currency reserves amount to $44B
- 19.03.2018PASHA Life announces of financial performances for 2017
- 19.03.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 19.03.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $182M this year
- 19.03.2018PASHA Bank’s Turkey-based subsidiary increases authorized capital
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by seven fold
- 19.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 16.03.2018Debts from state compulsory state social insurance written off in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018Pasha Capital heads brokers ranking for February
- 16.03.2018BSE turnover increases
- 16.03.2018IBA-Georgia appeals to Georgian Central Bank on closure
- 16.03.2018Azer Turk Bank starts “Baharı faizsiz keçir” campaign
- 16.03.2018New table of salaries of several budget-financed organizations’ employees approved
- 16.03.2018MP: Banking system can’t be normalized without solving troubled loans
- 16.03.2018Average exchange rate of manat for February announced
- 16.03.2018Personal incomes rise by 10% in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018State budget executed with surplus of AZN 140M in January-February
- 16.03.2018International experts hold seminar on measures to fight against financial crimes in Baku
- 16.03.2018AZN 1.8B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital in two months of this year
- 16.03.2018Xalg Insurance gets 2.3% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Azerbaijan sees 1.3% growth in economy
- 15.03.2018IBA quits Russian and Georgian markets
- 15.03.2018PASHA Bank Georgia becomes sponsor of Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi - 2018
- 15.03.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 15.03.2018Fitch affirms Azerbaijan's Southern Gas Corridor CJSC's notes at 'BB+'
- 15.03.2018CBA postpones its plan to make investment in China’s financial market
- 15.03.2018No appeal received by Central Bank to ensure liquidity this year
- 15.03.2018UK to further expand cooperation with Azerbaijan, says PM May
- 15.03.2018AtaSigorta sees 8% decline in assets
- 15.03.2018A-Group Insurance gets decline in assets
- 15.03.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 14.03.2018One more public legal entity created in Azerbaijan
- 14.03.2018IBA Supervisory Board reorganized
- 14.03.2018Partial recovery of financial intermediation of banks observed in recent months - Executive Director
- 14.03.2018Moody’s to hold annual summit in Azerbaijan in May
- 14.03.2018Adviser to minister: All taxpayers should operate transparently from January 1, 2019
- 13.03.2018FIMSA to conduct diagnostics of risks in banking sector - EXCLUSIVE
- 13.03.2018USD rate at today's auction announced
- 13.03.2018Azerbaijan to create control group on systematically important banks - EXCLUSIVE
- 12.10.2017Azerbaijani population spend AZN 11B on food this year
- 12.10.2017AZN 11B invested in Azerbaijan’s fixed capital this year
- 12.10.2017Bank Melli Iran Baku ends nine months on profit
- 11.10.2017PwC: Since sanction to Russia, western firms chose Azerbaijan
- 11.10.2017Azerbaijan Industry Bank sees 54% rise in liabilities
- 11.10.2017AccessBank: Stabilization of exchange rate has had significant impact on some slowdown of dollarization in economy