ADIF pays AZN 727.5M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
On April 19 Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) paid AZN 43,201,000 to Parabank’s depositors, AZN 54,624,000 to Zaminbank’s depositors, AZN 27,771,000 to Kredobank’s depositors and AZN 3,087,000 to Dekabank’s depositors.
The Fund totally paid over AZN 128,683,000 to 4 banks’ customers.
The Fund paid AZN 14,282,000 to Atrabank’s depositors, AZN 1,974,000 to Caucasus Development Bank’s depositors. Total compensations for two banks amounted to over AZN 16,256,000.
On April 19, the Fund paid AZN 318,725 to United Credit Bank’s depositors
Payment of compensations to Bank of Azerbaijan’s insured depositors Agent banks ended on January 27, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 24,161,000 in compensation to those depositors. Moreover, payment of compensation to Ganjabank’s customers ended on February 4, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 976,440 to those depositors. Payment of compensations to Texnikabank’s customers ended on February 12, 2017 and AZN 120,433,000 was paid in compensation to these depositors.
ADIF has also paid over AZN 436,667,000 in compensation to Bank Standard’s insured depositors.
Totally, ADIF has paid over AZN 727,495,000 in compensation to 11 closed banks’ customers.
Related news releases
- 23.05.2017Samir Sharifov: "Azerbaijan's IBA will be privatised but not before 2018"
- 23.05.2017SCC chairman: Israeli citizen confesses to hiding large amount of currency from control - UPDATED
- 23.05.2017IBA starts talks with foreign creditors in London
- 23.05.2017USD rate at today's auction declines
- 23.05.2017Part of AZN 10B-bonds issued for IBA’s financial health unregistered
- 23.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for personal savings growth rate
- 23.05.2017Bitcoin value reaches record level
- 22.05.2017Azer-Turk Bank’s AZN 100M-loan transferred to Agrarcredit
- 22.05.2017Azerbaijan’s per head external debt exceeds $700
- 22.05.2017Cabinet of Ministers spends 68% of Reserve Fund to increase of IBA authorized capital
- 22.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for total capital growth rate
- 22.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for authorized capital growth rate
- 22.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for loan portfolio growth rate
- 22.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for assets growth rate
- 22.05.2017Finance Ministry pays AZN 18.2 to IBA
- 19.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for profit
- 19.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest expenditures
- 19.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for non-interest incomes
- 19.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for demand deposits
- 19.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for term deposits
- 19.05.2017Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia increases 49%
- 18.05.2017Central Bank attracts AZN 638M in deposit auctions in Q1
- 18.05.2017Dollarization level of individuals’ deposits declined- central bank
- 18.05.2017Average daily exchange rate of USD against AZN in Q1 announced
- 18.05.2017SOFAZ sells $793M at currency auctions in Q1
- 18.05.2017USD transactions decline 33.5% - Central Bank
- 18.05.2017Azerbaijan’s currency reserves exceed international norms – central bank
- 18.05.2017AZN 664M transferred through Azer Turk Bank this year
- 17.05.2017IBA-Georgia ends Q1 on profit
- 17.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for incomes
- 17.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for interest expenditures
- 17.05.2017Average exchange rate of manat for April announced
- 17.05.2017Annual inflation exceeds 13%
- 17.05.2017Azerbaijan’s budget deficit nears AZN 370M
- 17.05.2017ADIF pays over AZN 733M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 17.05.2017ADIF Executive Director: Bank Melli Iran Baku branch to get back its deposits in closed three banks - EXCLUSIVE
- 17.05.2017Bank Melli Iran Baku announces amount of deposits in closed banks
- 17.05.2017Bank Melli Iran Baku branch’s total capital reaches AZN 61M
- 17.05.2017Azerbaijan-based banks ranking for interest incomes
- 17.05.2017Azerbaijan sees 1.2% decline in economy
- 21.04.2017Bank Melli Iran Baku ends Q1 on profit
- 21.04.2017Visa's adjusted profit soars 27%
- 21.04.2017WB says average annual inflation will decline to 5% in Azerbaijan
- 20.04.2017Troubled loans make up 48% of AGBank’s loan portfolio
- 19.04.2017Consolidation of banks to continue – Azerbaijan Banks Association
- 19.04.2017AZN 500 to be paid for attestation of bank administrator in Azerbaijan