Addresses where DemirBank's protected depositors will receive compensation announced
The addresses where DemirBank's protected depositors will receive compensation have been announced.
The Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) told APA-Economics that compensation for Demirbank's depositors will be given on 26 July.
Protected depositors can get the application forms from Feb. 1, 2012, at the Fund's offices in Baku, at 40 Bulbul Avenue, 16 Babek Avenue, as well as in certain branches of Kapital Bank, or ADIF's website www.adif.az.
From February 1 on, protected depositors can visit relevant Kapital Bank branches and get their compensation for their DemirBank deposits by presenting their ID cards, deposit agreements and filled-out applications.
It should be noted that the license issued for DemirBank was abrogated on December 23, 2017, by Decision No. 49/1, dated December 22, 2017, of the Board of Directors of Financial Market Control Chamber. ADIF has informed the event of insurance at DemirBank took place on 22 December 2017.
According to the Decision of the Board of Trustees of the Deposit Insurance Fund dated December 28, 2017, KapitalBank was selected as an agent bank for the compensation of deposits held at DemirBank.
Under the decision December 28, 2017 of the Board of Trustees of the Deposit Insurance Fund, Kapital Bank was chosen as an agent-bank for the compensation of deposits held at DemirBank, which is being liquidated.
Related news releases
- 22.01.2018AFB Bank gets 69% rise in assets
- 22.01.2018Azerbaijan ranks third in terms of inclusive development index
- 22.01.2018NBP Baku branch ends 2017 on loss
- 22.01.2018Central Bank announces result of today’s auction
- 22.01.2018New Deputy Minister of Taxes appointed in Azerbaijan
- 22.01.2018PASHA Bank gets rise in liabilities in 2017
- 19.01.2018Unibank ends 2017 on profit
- 19.01.2018Aydin Aliyev comments on reports regarding merger of SCC with other state bodies
- 19.01.2018Azerbaijan sees 24% rise in compulsory insurance of automobiles
- 19.01.2018Premiums on real estate compulsory insurance increase
- 19.01.2018Ziraat Bank Azerbaijan’s liabilities increase by 69%
- 18.01.2018New department created in Ministry of Taxes
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijan to develop draft law on Investment activity
- 18.01.2018Central Bank of Azerbaijan to attract AZN 250M
- 18.01.2018Azer-Turk Bank ends 2017 on profit
- 17.01.2018Personal incomes rise more than 8% in Azerbaijan
- 17.01.2018Average exchange rate of manat for December announced
- 17.01.2018Average monthly salary increases 6.2% in Azerbaijan
- 17.01.2018Central Bank comments on refusal of floating exchange rate regime
- 17.01.2018Turanbank ends 2017 on loss
- 17.01.2018Demirbank’s foreign stakeholder comments on its closure
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan Industry Corporation established
- 16.01.2018Anglo-Asian Mining owes $9M to Azerbaijani banks
- 16.01.2018Moody’s prepares capital scenario analysis for rated banks in Azerbaijan - EXCLUSIVE
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments growth rate
- 16.01.2018"Moody's": Weak players of Azerbaijan’s banking sector will exit - EXCLUSIVE
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums growth rate
- 16.01.2018Moody’s: Further possible tightening of regulation could require additional recapitalization by banks in Azerbaijan - EXCLUSIVE
- 16.01.2018Moody’s: IBA restored capital position - EXCLUSIVE
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of premiums
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for market share of payments
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payment/premium ratio
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for payments
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijan-based insurers ranking for premiums
- 16.01.2018Insurance premiums amount to AZN 557M last year
- 16.01.2018Anglo Asian Mining’s shares double
- 15.01.2018More than $15M transferred from Azerbaijan to Georgia last year
- 15.01.2018Azerbaijan Industry Bank increases liabilities
- 15.01.2018Gala Life insurance company reveals 2017 financial performances
- 15.01.2018USD operations decline 1.8-fold in Azerbaijan
- 12.01.2018Azerbaijan’s Central Bank to raise 250M manats at auction
- 12.01.2018Moscow calls US travel advisory for Azerbaijan ‘nonsense’
- 12.01.2018Azerbaijan to apply mortgage guarantee mechanism for population with low personal savings
- 12.01.2018Official Exchange Rates
- 12.01.2018Fitch assigns Petkim 'B' IDR
- 12.01.2018Moody's: Petkim's liquidity position will weaken following the purchase of the STAR refinery stake