President Ilham Aliyev attended inauguration of Logistics Center of Shamkir Agropark
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has attended the opening of the Logistics Center of Shamkir Agropark.
The foundation stone of Shamkir Agropark was laid by President Ilham Aliyev in 2014.
President Ilham Aliyev launched the Logistics Center.
The National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support of the Ministry of Economy allocated low interest loans of 22.7 million manats for the projects implemented in “Shamkir Agropark”, whose total cost is more than 100 million manats.
There are a law, finance, business development department, and a medical point in the administrative building of the center.
The Logistics Center, which occupies an area of 12.3 hectares, is 254 metres in length and 141 metres in width. The production area covers 3.9 hectares.
The Logistics Center of Shamkir Agropark has a laboratory, which was supplied with modern equipment.
71 ULO refrigerated storages, made by the leading Italian company, with a capacity of 24,000 tons each were installed in the center.
The head of state was also informed about the work done in the territory of the Jeyranchol massif of the Agropark. The Jeyranchol creates 35 permanent and 200 seasonal jobs. A two-storey office building with a total area of 260 square meters was constructed here.
The Volunteer Village of the Agropark occupies a total area of 604 hectares.
At present 179 people work at the Logistics Center with an average monthly salary of 600 manats.
- 07.07.2018Food safety points have opened today at fairs in Baku and Sumgayit.
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2M for development of e-agriculture system
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijani PM chairs meeting dedicated to development of cotton-growing
- 07.06.2018Azerbaijan Ministry of Emergency Situations announces procurement of high-quality grain for State Grain Fund
- 22.05.2018Center for Agrarian Research to be established under Azerbaijan’s Agriculture Ministry
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijani president assigns AZN 5M for ameliorative measures in Nakhchivan
- 11.05.2018Food Safety Agency to control quality of grain products from July 1
- 03.05.2018Azerbaijan to reconsider increase of subsidy for per hectare of vineyards
- 03.05.2018Azerbaijan plans to quintuple wine export by 2025
- 03.05.2018Azerbaijani president approves State Program on development of winemaking
- 02.05.2018New chairman appointed to Agrolizing - EXCLUSIVE
- 20.04.2018USD rate for April 23 announced
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan increases meat import
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan increases wheat import by 54%
- 02.04.2018AZN 45.3mln allocated for irrigation of winter pastures in Sabirabad and Salyan
- 26.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev: We restore cotton-growing in Azerbaijan
- 25.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev viewed Barda farmer Musa Guliyev`s cotton plantation
- 12.03.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 21M to provide sowing areas with irrigation water
- 07.03.2018U.S., Azerbaijan help farmers make affordable animal feed in Imishli
- 02.03.2018President signs order on development of plant-growing
- 01.03.2018Gold price goes down
- 23.02.2018AZN 160M allocated for improved technical support to agrarian field
- 17.02.2018Minister: ‘Import of tea products causes huge currency flow from Azerbaijan’
- 17.02.2018Azerbaijan soon to start subsidy payouts to beekeepers
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 700,000 for supplying Jojug Marjanli’s sowing areas with irrigation water
- 13.02.2018Azerbaijani president approves State Program on development of citrus fruit-growing
- 12.02.2018Azerbaijan to increase green tea leave harvest up to 8.5mln tons in 10 years
- 12.02.2018Azerbaijani president approves State Program on development of tea-growing
- 09.02.2018Azerbaijani president approves State Program on development of paddy growing
- 06.02.2018Azerbaijani oil price rises
- 01.02.2018Restriction on imports of poultry products from Iran to Azerbaijan remains in effect
- 26.01.2018Properties of several ministries transferred to balance of Food Safety Agency
- 12.01.2018New bill on stimulating agricultural insurance to be tabled in Azerbaijani Parliament
- 05.01.2018Azerbaijan approves quota for fishing in 2018
- 28.12.2017Oil prices go up
- 25.12.2017Export of agricultural products from Azerbaijan to Russia increased by 60%
- 21.12.2017Group of individuals awarded for their distinguished service at agricultural development
- 20.12.2017Assistant to President: Agriculture less-developed than other fields
- 20.12.2017Assistant to President: Lack of knowledge cannot be compensated by increase of allocations from budget
- 04.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev views works carried out in "Baku Agropark" in Zira settlement - UPDATED
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates cereals and pulses cleaning and packing complex in Jalilabad
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev viewed rice paddies and opened rice plant in Lankaran
- 02.09.2017Azerbaijan President opens Khazar Palace hotel in Lankaran
- 20.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of lemonade plant in Gadabay
- 20.08.2017Azerbaijani President: “With a new approach, we will achieve productivity growth in agriculture”
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Samukh Agroenergy Residential Complex