Certificate presentation ceremony held in connection with “Gabala Cultural Capital of CIS - 2013" - PHOTOSESSION
In connection with this event on June 29 was held opening ceremony of the "Cultural Capital of the CIS in 2013" interstate program in Gabala.
Attending the event, Azerbaijani Ambassador to Russia Polad Bulbuloglu, welcoming the guests, said that the ceremony involved officials from more than 10 countries. Conveyed his congratulations on the occasion of ads Gabala cultural capital of the CIS in 2013, the Ambassador informed the participants about the establishment and operation of the Interstate Fund for Humanitarian Cooperation.
He noted that the fund encourages the expansion of humanitarian cooperation in the CIS.
Ambassador, noting holding periodic cultural events of international importance in Gabala, stressed that the ancient Azerbaijani city has become an international cultural center of classical music.
First Deputy Minister of Culture of Tajikistan Mirali Dostiev, an expert of the president of Kyrgyzstan Zairbek Ergeshov, chairman of the National Cultural Center "Modova-Concert" at the Ministry of Culture of Moldova Valentin Gogh, Ambassador of Belarus to Azerbaijan Nikolai Paskevich and the head of department on work with the CIS countries the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation Anton Nazarov handed sincere congratulations to the people of Azerbaijan in connection with the announcement of Gabala cultural capital of the CIS.
Speakers noted their satisfaction that witnessed great hospitality of the Azerbaijani people.
Then the ceremony of awarding certificates in connection with the announcement of Gabala cultural capital of the CIS in 2013. Certificate awarded to the Head of Gabala region's Executive Power Sabuhi Abdullayev.
Then, in the cultural heart of Gabala was a festive gala concert with the creative teams of the CIS countries.
- 15.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary titles on cultural figures
- 20.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev viewed Museum of History and Local Lore in Shamkir after major overhaul
- 14.08.2017President allocates 6.9 million for development of culture
- 12.08.2017Alim Gasimov awarded “Sheref” order
- 03.08.2017Israeli ambassador: Gabala music festival well-organized
- 31.07.2017Azerbaijan to celebrate 75th anniversary of Muslim Magomayev
- 31.07.20179th Gabala International Music Festival officially opens
- 29.07.20179th Gabala International Music Festival kicks off
- 14.07.2017Heydar Aliyev Foundation organizes Days of Azerbaijani Culture in Cannes
- 11.07.2017Advisory body refuses to add Shaki Khans’ Palace to UNESCO World Heritage List
- 16.06.2017President Ilham Aliyev presents “Istiglal” Order to People's Artist Fidan Gasimova
- 24.05.2017Paris to host literary evening in honor of Azerbaijani poet Vagif Samadoglu
- 22.05.2017Firangiz Alizade awarded Sharaf Order
- 17.05.2017‘Ali and Nino’ premieres in Washington, DC
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijan to mark Bulbul’s 120th anniversary
- 06.05.2017Ministers of culture and tourism meet within framework of Baku Forum
- 05.05.2017Role of parliaments discussed at World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue in Baku
- 05.05.2017UN High Representative: Baku process has become a platform
- 05.05.2017Council of Europe calls on member states to pass laws to prevent discrimination
- 05.05.2017OIC: World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue ‘a crucial step’ taken to address global challenges
- 04.05.2017Armenia was also invited to participate in Baku Forum, says Azerbaijani minister
- 04.05.2017Azerbaijani minister: World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue is becoming global process
- 04.05.2017First VP Mehriban Aliyeva attends opening of newly renovated educational block of ASUCA
- 02.05.2017Sami Yusuf: Baku Shopping Festival – an excellent opportunity to promote Azerbaijan
- 01.05.2017Ramiz Guliyev awarded Sharaf order
- 28.04.2017Azerbaijan publicizes list of int’l organizations’ heads who will attend Baku Forum
- 25.04.2017Azerbaijani youth to receive higher education in film industry in Russia
- 13.04.2017The pain, joy and poetry of mugham comes to Paris
- 07.04.2017British Film Spring due in Baku
- 04.04.2017Polad Bulbuloglu: Very thoughtful, planned work needed to optimize UNESCO’s activities
- 18.03.2017Ganja takes up role as CIS Cultural Capital 2017
- 17.03.2017Nine nominations received for post of UNESCO Director-General
- 09.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards theatre figures
- 23.02.2017Khojaly 25 years on – an evocative musical remembrance in the centre of neutrality
- 10.02.2017Azerbaijan to mark Mstislav Rostropovich’s 90th birth anniversary
- 08.02.2017Iran rejects reports of ‘The Voice of Artsakh’ band preparing to give concert
- 02.02.2017Ilham Aliyev: Humanitarian sphere – one of main directions of Azerbaijan’s state policy
- 02.02.2017President Ilham Aliyev unveils monument to prominent conductor of Azerbaijan
- 27.01.2017Japanese film festival opens in Baku
- 18.01.2017Azerbaijani parliament set to discuss new draft laws in spring session
- 04.07.2013Heydar Aliyev Foundation presents Azeri traditions in Cannes
- 06.07.2013Night of Azerbaijani classical music to be held in Cannes
- 09.07.2013Film about Azerbaijan becomes one of international festival winners
- 29.06.2013UNESCO Director General congratulates Azerbaijani people on occasion of 4000th anniversary of Ganja
- 26.06.2013Gabala declared CIS cultural capital for 2013
- 24.06.2013Qajar’s Golestan Palace included in UNESCO World Heritage List